Discovery Gaming Community
To: Detroit Munitions /DM/ | From Planetform Incorporated | Subj:A Contract - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Detroit Munitions /DM/ | From Planetform Incorporated | Subj:A Contract (/showthread.php?tid=139506)

To: Detroit Munitions /DM/ | From Planetform Incorporated | Subj:A Contract - 7AlphaOne1 - 05-18-2016

[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

To:Detroit Munitions Incorporated
Encryption: Twin Band Alphanumeric
Subject: Contract to supply arms

[Image: eFSVtKb.jpg]
Good Day, Esteemed board members of Detroit Munitions

I am Daniel Fletchley, current CEO of Planetform Incorporated. I am contacting you to offer a contract, which I believe will be to mutual benefit to both our corporations.

It is known Siriuswide that Detroit munitions produces the most advanced weaponry and armaments currently available. Your corporation, as you have probably often heard, is unrivalled in Arms designing and manufacture in most of Sirius. As such, I wish to obtain some of these weapons.

You are well aware of the threat from Gallia, which has engulfed the Tau sector, A part of Bretonia and even Liberty now. Unfortunately, Planet Harris, a Planetform Terraforming outpost, has been surrounded, but not overrun. For some reason, the Gallic Royal Navy has chosen to bypass Harris, and we intend to use this against them. However, to that end, we require Weaponry. Quality Weaponry

This is where you come in. We would like Detroit Munitions to deliver 10,000 units of Light Arms to Planet Harris. The Dockmaster has been authorized to pay 2380 Sirian Credits for every unit delivered. However, Owing to the hazards of this area, with a Gallic Battleship placed right outside the planet, the risks are great. Hence, all delivering transports will be awarded 1500 Sirian credits per unit in addition, as well as our gratitude.

Awaiting a reply, I am

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel Fletchley
CEO,
PlanetForm Incorporated

[Image: DkRdC3B.png]

To: Daniel Fletchley, CEO Planetform Inc - Petitioner - 05-18-2016

Message from: Aelita Gray, Contract Manager
Encryption: 256-bit Ageira WFF
Subject: Breaking on through

Mr. Fletchley,

I am Aelita Gray, and I'll be managing things on Detroit's end for this contract. I have to say, it's most fortuitous that you offer us this particular contract now, of all times. Strange how the hand of the market moves us.

Anyway, you're correct about Detroit's product being simply the best there is for sheer impact, making use of the most advanced ballistics research, materials development, and ergonomic philosophy Sirius has to offer. We're proud to have been making the galaxy a safer place by providing everyone the means to reliably protect themselves for over two hundred years, and we're even prouder to help our dear friends, neighbors, and allies in Bretonia in this time of need.

With the Gallic forces keeping watch over the planet, delivery of thousands of pallets of munitions is no easy feat. However, nobody understands the logistics of proactive defense better than Detroit. Simply put, you can rest assured that this contract will be completed within the week. Ensuring the continued safety and well-being of all those still on Planet Harris is a priority in this war which, from our view, seems to be somewhat overlooked by our respective governments, and so, we're pleased at the opportunity to help effect that safety ourselves.

You may find a little extra in your stockpiles at the conclusion of this contract. If so, consider it a thank-you gift from Detroit Munitions for your service to the Republic of Liberty and her people in the form of the imminent conclusion of the California Minor terraforming project.

Aelita Gray
Contract Manager, Detroit Munitions

RE: To: Detroit Munitions /DM/ | From Planetform Incorporated | Subj:A Contract - 7AlphaOne1 - 05-19-2016

To: Detroit Munitions Incorporated
Subject: Re: Contract to supply arms

Miss Grey,

On behalf of all the people at PlanetForm, I offer you my sincerest gratitude for replying quickly. Being far behind enemy lines, time is crucial, and your endeavor to reply so soon might even save more lives in the upcoming conflict.

Deliveries can begin at the receipt of this message, and this channel may itself be used as a reporting frequency. Guncam footage is requested, as Communication to Harris is spotty at best, and confirmation from the dockmaster is near impossible.

We hope that this partnership will benefit both our corporations in the times to come.

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel Fletchley
CEO,
PlanetForm Incorporated

RE: To: Detroit Munitions /DM/ | From Planetform Incorporated | Subj:A Contract - Petitioner - 05-19-2016

Message from: Aelita Gray, Contract Manager
Encryption: 256-bit Ageira WFF
Subject: Breaking on through

Mr. Fletchley,

The contract has been completed. Detroit Munitions is very pleased to have fulfilled this contract in short order, and looks forward to working with Planetform Incorporated again soon. The shipping manifests and neural-net address to send the bonus payment to will be attached to this transmission.

Aelita Gray
Contract Manager, Detroit Munitions

Attachments

RE: To: Detroit Munitions /DM/ | From Planetform Incorporated | Subj:A Contract - 7AlphaOne1 - 05-19-2016

To: Detroit Munitions Incorporated
Subject: Re: Contract to supply arms

Miss Grey,

I am incredibly surprised and impressed at the prowess of your logistics network. It gives me immense pleasure to know I am in business with such a skilled and fast corporation.

I thank you, along with all the planetform employees and Bretonian soldiers trapped on Harris, along with their families. The weaponry will play a big role in the upcoming battles to liberate these brave men and women.

The bonus has been forwarded to the vessel captain, with a little extra in it. I am sure he deserves it, for his courage and dedication towards this contract.

Wishing you and your corporation a prosperous future, I remain

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel Fletchley
CEO,
PlanetForm Incorporated