Discovery Gaming Community
To: 'Reaper' ; From: Commander Santiago - Subject: [Enclosed Within] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: 'Reaper' ; From: Commander Santiago - Subject: [Enclosed Within] (/showthread.php?tid=139514)

To: 'Reaper' ; From: Commander Santiago - Subject: [Enclosed Within] - Maltese Armed Forces - 05-18-2016

[Transmission Initiated]
[Signal Source]
M.N.S. Aurora, REDACTED
[Recipient]
Identity Unknown; Callsign 'Reaper'
[Subject]
Actions Against the Fleet

[Transmission Begins]

I suppose there is no point in wishing you a good day. Your actions against us have barely warrented a response in the first place. However, you have acted against not only a member of the fleet, but against myself as well, so I am forced to give a response in the politest manner that the codex will allow.

No doubt you already have heard of the Fleet, so I will spare you the details. If you should need them, I'm sure one of our agents could inform you of our ways and the ideals we follow. However, it already appears you know a portion of these ideals, as you have not only acted against them in full, but you have spat upon the very meaning of them. This I will not accept.

Your actions against the fleet have warranted a response of the highest magnitude, and of the most meaningful cause. Therefore, I have no choice but to enact a state of emergency, and declare a state of war upon you, and all who directly follow you. As of this moment, you are an enemy of the fleet, and will be treated as such.

As an enemy of the fleet, you are hereby guilty of:
-Inciting violence against a member, ally or representative of the Fleet.
-Enacting violence against a member, ally or representative of the Fleet.
-Theft of items or intelligence gained by or gifted to the Fleet.
-Kidnapping of an on-duty Fleet officer or their loved one(s).
-Threats of violence against an on-duty Fleet officer or their loved one(s).
-Acts of a traitorous nature that can only be attributed to an ally or a cooperative with the alien forces or additional traitors to the human race.

I do wish the list of crimes was not as long as it was, but you have contributed to it all. I will offer one chance, and one chance only, to return the kidnapped individual (Lida Cortez, sister of Maria Cortez) to the Fleet and to repay the fleet for your crimes in the sum of 450,000,000 credits, as is the law of the Honor Codex. Denial or refusal to do this will result in your life being rendered as forfeit. You have seven days to turn this individual and pay the fine, else the fleet will show no mercy.

I shall also note here that should you be mistaken, this declaration of war is against you solely. The Liberty Navy, LSF or the Republic of Liberty are not targeted with this declaration, and are still registered as neutral/friendly.

The clock is ticking, 'Reaper'. Make your choice.

Signed,
Fleet Commander Randall Marcato Santiago, Task Force Imperium, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

[Transmission Terminated]