Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants (/showthread.php?tid=139607)

Pages: 1 2

To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Tabris - 05-21-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: [Message Bounced off of Public Transponders (Omega), (Rheinland) & (Omicron) ]
Priority: Low
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]
[Message Begins]

"Citizens near and far, it is with great pleasure the Coalition announces it has taken steps to purge the sickness that plagues Humanity and ensure that the workers of Sirius shall endure and have space to expand, thrive and make lives for themselves under the Coalition Banner.

The former systems of Omega-9 and Omega-55 are no-longer designated as such, these House-crafted names do not serve any purpose but to suppress and subjugate those the Corporations and Houses would see as their 'lesser subjects'. The Coalition has absorbed these systems into it's embrace to ensure a worker's paradise and so that those who live in fear have a home they can proudly call their own, a place where they can find honest work in order to feed and cloth themselves and their families for years to come.

The systems of Minsk (Omega-9) and New Beijing (Omega-55) shall stand as examples of the will of the Coalition People and those who support the Revolution and the strength of our unity. The alien sickness that plagues New Beijing shall soon be burned out wherever they may be while Core Terrorists shall cringe in fear behind the walls of their wooden palisade before being crushed by our might.

To those within the Core and the Houses I say thus: You are undesired here, you shall not be tolerated and you shall be expelled like vermin from a household. "

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция
[Transmission Terminated]

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - ALG Classic - 05-21-2016

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

To the Office of the Premier;

My name is Magdalena Atzenbruck, President of ALG Waste Disposal and writing in the name of the company.
We are indifferent to the naming of these remote Omega systems, though our ships have been active in Omega-9 at times, usually working with the Independent Miners Guild.
We also do not share the diplomatic hostility of the Federal Republic of Rheinland towards the Coalition, as you have never given us a reason to treat you as anything but neutral. With our mutual animosity towards the Core menace, we have better reason than ever to maintain this neutrality.

However, if your announcement of "You are undesired here, you shall not be tolerated and you shall be expelled like vermin from a household." will be applied to us as well, we are going to have a problem.
I would certainly prefer to keep our current stance, but we will not take threats idly. I hope we can agree on that point.

Magdalena Atzenbruck
President
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Tabris - 05-23-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: [re] ALG -ALG Eyes Only-
[Message Begins]

"The Coalition has nothing against the ALG Corporation as they are renown to care for their employees unlike Daumann Heavy Construction. Minsk (Omega-9) will remain open to ALG transports so long as they adhere to Coalition Law and do not cause trouble in the region. New Beijing and New Moscow however will remain closed to ALG until our relations change from it's neutral stance to something more positive as these systems are being developed by the Ministry of Plenty and hold a significant civilian population.

However if the ALG wishes to create an arrangement they can contact the Coalition's State Duma or the Office of the Premier with any details they may or may not wish to convey."

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Wesker - 05-23-2016

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Matt Bishop
Subject: Invictus Return
Encryption: Invincible

Heyo,

Yea tell that to your raiding parties that got sent back in pieces, the Marx and the Lithuania make for nice fireworks.

I'll be spending the next few days in..... Gallia? The women there are hot, or nah, maybe the Liberty bars would be better. A bottle of Liberty ale a day keeps the doctor.. not so far away. Sidewinder fangs are also nice drinks.

So yea, point is I wont be around, have fun with Jess!

-M. Bishop
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Aphil - 05-23-2016

[Transmission Begins]

To: Channel
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

-ALG Only-

As the Field Marshal I'd just like to further reinforce what the Office of the Premier has stated. ALG has proven itself to be unlike the other corporations based in Rheinland and this was highlighted during the Delta Crisis where ALG transports and pilots risked their lives in order to bring humanitarian aid to the Freeport when the government itself stood there twiddling their stubby little thumbs and issuing useless declarations of condemnations from the safety and comfort of their little luxurious palaces.

The Sirius Coalition and certainly the Revolutionary Army recognizes that ALG has, at the very least, demonstrated the willingness to put others first, that is something we remember going forward.

--M. Bishop-

Noted.

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Lythrilux - 05-25-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Nova Hawken
Subject: Omegas
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

The Core acknowledges your claim within Omega-55. And in fact, we have taken the liberty of drawing up a navigational chart that accurately pinpoints your claim in contrast with ours:

[Image: 9liIcG7.png]

I suggest you hurry up and relocate to that zone immediately. Otherwise we'll have to waste our time incinerating you. Destroy yourselves in advance, it'll save us the trouble and do all the Omega, Omicron and Rheinland 'inhabitants' a favour.

-N. Hawken
Paladin, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Tabris - 05-25-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: N. Hawken
[Message Begins]

"This is an automated message from The Ministry of Truth

Your Message has been redirected to the Ministry of Truth's Data Recycle Sub-File where it will be carefully reviewed by Nobody and a Non-Existant reply will be delivered Never by a certified member of the Ministry of Truth's Informational Disbursal Team.

Thank you for your time and Glory to the People's Republic."

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Wesker - 05-25-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: hunsWxh.jpg]

Subject: Omega-55

Sender ID: Brigade General Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

So Nodviet sent one of his side whores to do his work for him, well; excluding the cocky blonde with the sunglasses. None the less, I don't think the Core bothered to notice the link to dresden, regardless, the Hessians will repeat what they did before. You will regret coming to the Omegas.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Lythrilux - 05-25-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Nova Hawken
Subject: Omegas
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ms. Heinrich,

You had the pleasure of not exchanging fire with our Luminaries. I assure you next time will be different, and much more painful for you. Furthermore I don't think it's appropriate for you to denounce me, especially considering that - judging by your visual feed - you're the one wearing tight leather clothing.

-N. Hawken
Paladin, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Omega/Omicron/Rheinland inhabitants - Jack_Henderson - 05-25-2016

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Coalition HQ

¤ SUBJECT: Omega 55 and 9 Claims

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

[[ private transmission ]]
Dear Premier Warner,

The Guild acknowledges the Coalition's claim to Omega 55 fully and we are proud to do our part in Omega 55.

The territorial claim to Omega 9 also does not collide with Guild interests, however the Guild declares to maintain its historic claims if any resources were found in Omega 9 in the future. These claims were made 01-21-821 AS and encompass the ressources that are found in the the Laacher Lake Nebula, as well as the acretion disc asteroid belts of the Kaiserstuhl, Ardennen, Eifel I and Eifel II asteroid fields. We do not insist on these names to be used, but they might be used by the IMG to refer to the geographic locations on the acretion disc.

However, it has to be clarified that surveys conducted in 821 AS over several months did not find any profitable resources and that - after more than 1 year of supporting and maintaining bases in Omega 9 in cooperation with various local proxies (e.g. Cameron, Freeport 101) and after fiercely defending our claims against Rheinland corporations - the Guild stepped back its effort, especially after there was scientific evidence that Omega 9 jumpholes were becoming unstable. The bases were abandoned and the system returned to its near-pristine status, covered by rivaling however not enforced claims.

I'll attach some of the documents to add some substance to the Guild's claim:

1. Guild Operations in O9
  2. IMG Claim on O9
  3. Prospection with Grunder Inc.

As long as the Coalition looks at the IMG as their prime source of mining knowledge, personnel and equipment, I doubt that the Guild's claim - which is neither territorial nor political, but purely resource-based - will be conflicting with the Coalition's agenda in Omega 9. I am sure that we can cooperate in Omega 9 as we are already cooperating in Omega 55, by adding our strengths to accomplish our common goals.

The Guild is looking forward to our successful cooperation in the Omegas.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

[[ private transmission ]]

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤