Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis (/showthread.php?tid=139650)

To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-22-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Gateway Shipping
Subject: Hull Segments & Industrial Hardware

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
It's really great to address you again sir, and i hope everything is okay at your corporation side. The administration of the Solitaire Metropolis were very pleased by the fast deliveries of your last contract and decided to request one more contract. This time, the installation just finished a new level of expansion and would like to request 25,000 Hull Segments which can be purchased from Alster Shipyard at Hamburg system to the Solitaire Metropolis as soon as possible. Also would like to request 30,000 Industrial Hardware which can be purchased from Mainz Storage Facility at Frankfurt system. The installation terminal is willing to pay 2,200 credits for each unit delivered and all prices can be negotiated to suit your and our side. We also providing some Silver ores at the installation market for sale which can be handy for the pilots delivering the materials to our installation since they wouldn't want to go back empty. I would like to request a proof for documentation process as usual. I am sure you are familiar with our routine and protocol now so things will be much easier and smoother. We looking forward for a reply from your side and please have a nice day sir.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-24-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Hunor - 05-24-2016

[Image: gateway_new_tbar_by_hunorgateway-da3y5jd.png]

Greetings Herr Mark Hamann,

The first part of this delivery mission is over. We could menage to deliver the requested Hull segments without any trouble in the journey. The second part with Industrial Hardware is under way to be finished in time. I will attach the visual proof:
The guncams are from Gateway|-GSV-Kent, Gateway|-GSV-Phoenix, Gateway|-GSV-Surrey, Gateway|-GSV-BWS-Alpha, Gateway|-GSV-BWS-Echo, Gateway|-GSX-Panama.

::: Documentation protocol loading...
::: Decoding...
::: Loaded:
Delivery nr.1 - 1975 units H. S.
Delivery nr.2 - 1705 units H. S.
Delivery nr.3 - 1957 units H. S.
Delivery nr.4 - 2427 units H. S.
Delivery nr.5 - 1975 units H. S.
Delivery nr.6 - 1975 units H. S.
Delivery nr.7 - 1975 units H. S.
Delivery nr.8 - 2427 units H. S.
Delivery nr.9 - 2427 units H. S.
Delivery nr.10 - 2427 units H. S.
Delivery nr.11 - 2427 units H. S.
Delivery nr.12 - 2427 units H. S.

TOTAL: 26124 units Hull Segments
::: Protocol closed.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Hunor - 05-26-2016

Transmission problem detected

Transmission boosted

Transmission sent

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-26-2016

Subject: Hull Segments & Industrial Hardware

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
It's a great work Mr Alan. Thank you for the fast delivery and we will wait the 2nd part of the contract to be fulfilled. Danke for your time and have a gut day.

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Hunor - 05-27-2016

[Image: gateway_new_tbar_by_hunorgateway-da3y5jd.png]

Greetings Herr Mark Hamann,

The second part of this delivery mission it seems to be declared finished by your dock master. After the 3rd transport the base refused the cargo due to the stock limit reached. I hope this is the sign of the stop. If something going wrong there please tell us and we are able to finish the last 20.000 units Industrial Hardware as soon as possible. Conform the contract I attached the visual proof:

::: Documentation protocol loading...
::: Decoding...
::: Loaded:
Successful delivery Nr. 1 - 5000 units Industrial hardware
Successful delivery Nr. 2 - 5000 units Industrial hardware

Unfinished delivery - Reason

TOTAL: 10000 units Industrial Hardware
::: Protocol closed.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-27-2016

Subject: Industrial Hardware

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
It's a great work Mr Alan. Thank you and on behalf of my docking master, i would like to send my deep apology for this mistake. It seems that our calculations weren't right and we just fixed that. The Solitaire Metropolis will let be as it is now. We will need no more Industrial Hardware and thank you very much for the delivered shipments. Have a gut day mein herr Shepard.