Discovery Gaming Community
»To: Joshua Hunt - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »To: Joshua Hunt (/showthread.php?tid=139666)

»To: Joshua Hunt - Kauket - 05-23-2016

[Image: wKTyeZO.png]

ᔕᓬᘉᗟᓲᘉᘜ ᖶᕼᓰᔣ ᓋᐻᙓᖆ ᕬ ᔤᓬᘳᕫᖆᕮ ᘉᙍᖶᙔᘎᖆᖽᐸ ᓱ'ᙢ ᖇᓬᗩᒫᒹᗂ ᕼᓏᑸᓾᘉᘜ ᘉᘎ ᓍᖶᕼᗴᖆ ᕠᓵ ᕼᕢᘳᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᓮᔕ
ᗩᘉᗂᙛᕢᗂ ᕼᘍᖆᙦ'ᔤ ᗂᓎᑧᖆ ᗥᗋᖶᕢ ᘜᕮᖶ ᓲᖶ ᙞᙍᖴᓎᖇᘿ ᓵᖶ ᕲᓬᒸᓬᖶᙍᔤ

Translating Data...

Hey Hunt.

I know this is ~going~ to be painful for you, but I gotta spend a few days away. I hope you'll understand, and I /have/ to do this alone, heheheh.

I have to do a... few errands. I disconnected from the the mind-link for reasons of safety. I don't want to be tracked, or have any... suspicious scans on me, you understand? I can't tell you where I'm going, what I'm doing, or why I must do it now, but you must understand this is for a good reason. I cannot talk to you either.

And please.

Get.

Some.

Rest.

I mean it, I don't want to have to chain you down any longer, I know it's tiring for you, but it's also tiring for me. Don't come after me. Be well. Be safe. Be happy. (Ha-ha-ha, I know you're going to sob up like a moppy dog, Critter. )

Keep the fleet in one piece and don't have any of my lemonades!

She maniacally giggles, the communication abruptly cuts it off as it finishes

-" Keeper "Revenant"

RE: »To: Joshua Hunt - Kauket - 05-23-2016

[Image: wKTyeZO.png]

Translating Data...

The wind is heard blowing, and the noise of rocks and dirt skimming down the edges of what appears to be some kind of cliff, they pant heavily for air through a mask, the altitude is high.

I uh... I probably should mention that... this channel is two ways so you can leave... a message-if uhh, if something /important/ happens...

I forgot to mention... that... uh.. the - uhm - that ... oh yeah, that I left some waffles in the fridge. I... forgot to tell it. It's kind of...

They pant slightly.

Rude for me to not tell you. Heh. I... don't know when I'll be-uhhhh-be back.

:: Keeper - watch out for the b- ::

OHGOD

Distinct CAW-CAW-CAW is heard from an eagle of some sort, screetching out at them, the signal shortly disconnects after.

Aaaaaalaalaaeeueueugh-gedditoffI'mgonnafallaaaaaaaa!-

-" Keeper "Revenant"

RE: »To: Joshua Hunt - Vendetta - 05-23-2016

[Image: RNd8p8y.jpg]

Subject: [NULL]

You know,

At first, I was pretty mad. I may or may not have broken one of the drones... Heh. I had some time to think about it, and talked with Noah for a while, and I get it.

I'm still not at a hundred percent, but I'm back on the bridge now. I sent a missive to the Coalition, so maybe they'll stop shooting at us for once. Regardless, I've calmed down. I'm still worried for your safety, but you've made it really difficult for me to track you, and worrying isn't going to do me any favors. Whatever it is you're doing, all I ask is for you to be careful.

I'll see you when you get back, I suppose.

-Critter

-|TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|-

RE: »To: Joshua Hunt - Kauket - 05-24-2016

[Image: l2unM6m.png]

Translating Data...

The scenario drastically changes, it seems bubbling hot with lava brewing up like a stew, steam everywhere, the imagery takes time to focus in properly.

Oh. That's good to hear. You know me, trouble is inevitable. And I'm inclined to call you dumb, that drone was one of the medical drones sent from Zeta Wing to medically assist you. Oh well. As long as you keep resting, everything should be okay.

And before you ask, yes, that's lava...

::Keeper - we have four hours unti-

ALRIGHT-YOU-DON'T-HAVE-TO-SHOUT

They wheeze out an exhausted groaning exhale, moaning slightly as they take another step forward.

EVERYTHING. WILL. BE FINE. IS FINE. STAY FINE. STAY CALM. DON'T PANIC HUNT. OKAY? OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

They sternly say, seemingly losing their sanity for a brief moment.

Yeah I'm going to die. On the note of that, I have to admit that I uh, in the medbay, I lied, I never ate... Hehe~...

DON'T FORGET TO WATER THE FLOWERS.

-"Keeper "Revenant"

RE: »To: Joshua Hunt - Vendetta - 05-24-2016

[Image: RNd8p8y.jpg]

Raven,

You're always running off and getting into something... I'm a little disappointed you lied in the med-bay. The past is the past, however, and right now you are in danger. You asked me not to worry? Too bad. I'm worrying, and prepping my equipment to find you. You're not dying on me.

-Critter

Translating Data...

Don't you DARE come find me. I'm hidden for a purpose. If you dare approach me, I'm going to smack you with a metaphorical... newspaper... WITH A ROCK PERSONFYING IT. I'll throw you into the damn lava pool myself!

::The waypoint is approximately 32.1 Kilometres from our location ::

Aha~!

Don't be a fool. You'll only waste your energy and stupidly harm yourself...

They pause to have a break to breathe.

I... have a... job to do, and you do too.

Inhaling,

NO THAT DOESN'T MEAN RUNNING AFTER ME, THAT MEANS STAY HOME.

Puffing out some air...

Now stop worrying, I only have... mmm... maybe thirty planets left. Maybe less. Maybe more. I lost count...

Either way. Stay home. Or am I going to have to force you to...

-" Keeper "Revenant"

RE: »To: Joshua Hunt - Chimera - 05-24-2016

[Image: Qw59cgY.png]

My dear,

You're really making this difficult for me... Of course, I am needed here, but.... I'm stuck here fighting as every fiber of my being is telling me to drop everything and track you. On top of that, The Order demanded I execute you, which I won't do. Ever. That option is non-negotiable. I promised you I wouldn't let anyone from their ranks lay a hand on you ever again, and I intend to keep that promise.

Just please please PLEASE be careful. I'm forced to put on a calm and understanding persona with you gone. It's maddening to have to sit there and lie to myself and others. Just be safe, eat regularly and don't hesitate to call if you're in trouble. I couldn't be bothered to swap Neural Net IDs, as there is still some work I need to do.

Please be safe.

-Critter

Translating Data...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What.

They sigh heavily, sounding extremely tired.

::Keeper! We only have an hour and roughly fourty-five to get back to the ship before the ash clouds arrive::

...Fu-...

Sighing

Well. I-it looks like I have to run a miracle of 80 Kilometres (!!!) in less than an hour. Bah... I'm sure I can do it, I did BIS training of 60 km. Eh...

ALTHOUGH YOUR WEIGHT REALLY DOESN'T HELP

::Apologies - we are the lightest model available::

Waitohgod why am I standing-

They begin to run, the sound of the equipment and the suits material clash and rub together as they bob up and down from the motion of movement.

I'm going to make the run of my life. I'm going to come back. And I'm going to sort out this diplomacy once and for all. I'll turn myself in...

Rasping out their words from exhaustion

So... t-tired... hey... ZA40, I-I think it's a good thing I brought a shot.

::I wouldn't risk it - it may pose heart issues::

M-meh... Too tired, gotta... gotta keep running. I'll... I'll b-be back s-soon, oo-o-o-oo-kaaayyy?

Continuing to run throughout the steaming hot environment, every boot stomp that lands grinds the dust a little, making a churn of crunching rocks as they heave for breath on every gallop as they venture through the hellish lands. Storm clouds are noted gathering, thunder begins to clap to life as it slowly approaches.

-" Keeper "Revenant"