Discovery Gaming Community
To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis (/showthread.php?tid=139866)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-29-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: USI
Subject: Magnetic Super Conductors

Guten Tag,
Herr USI Manager,
I would like to present myself at the beginning to you mien herr, My name is Mark Hamann, a rheinlander business man from the New Berlin system. I am the CEO of Solitaire Metropolis found in sector 3B at Stuttgart system. I came to you today with an offer for some business contract. My business offer shortly as follow. The Solitaire Metropolis require 20,000 units of Magnetic Super Conductors to be delivered from Colorado system to Stuttgart. The docking master is willing to pay 3,000 credits for each unit delivered. This is not all, but we at the Solitaire Metropolis will provide a good sum of Cobalt ore which can be sold for a very good price at Colorado system, Planet Denver so your pilots don't have to travel back empty handed. Please let me know what do you think about my offer and everything can be re-negotiated. The docking master require some documents proving the arrival of such required materials to be added to our database. Danke for your time, and have a nice day mein herr.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Neptune - 05-30-2016

[Image: blyB5.png]

To: Hamann, Mark - Solitaire Metropolis
Subject: RE: Magnetic Superconductors
Priority:
High

Good evening Mr. Hamann,

Thank you for contacting Universal Shipping Incorporated for your logistical needs.

I have reviewed your proposal and the price per unit that you are offering for Magnetic Superconductors is sound and satisfactory.

You need not worry about the paperwork for this contract at all. We are very thorough with our work and take accuracy of ALL deliveries very seriously. All transport captains are required by USI to fill out the following form when submitting their delivery reports, I've attached a sample for your review:

Transport captains have been notified and are currently preparing to depart for Pueblo Station.

Sincerely,

Thomas Simcoe
Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-30-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr USI Manager,
It's me Mark Hamann, and i am glad that we can do some good business together. The Solitaire Metropolis will wait your shipments to arrive. We hope that you can give us some kind of time frame so we understand how much time the shipments will use to arrive totally at our installation. Danke for your time.

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - SergeantSausage - 05-31-2016

[Image: DBuQssx.png]

Name: Shane Brennan
Ship name/class: [*USI*]Pocatello[E] / Stork
Commodity: Magnetic Superconductors
Amount Shipped: 15,000 units
Shipping date of requested materials imported[screen shot/time stamp]:
Cargo manifest

Brief Summary (optional): Smooth sailing, not much traffic and no incidents. Was glad to have Cobalt ore available for the return trip.

[Image: I0LZFCF.png]

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Neptune - 05-31-2016

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

Name: Neal Carson
Ship name: [*USI*]Hamilton[T]
Commodity: Magnetic Superconductors
Amount Shipped: 5000
Shipping date of requested materials imported[screen shot/time stamp]: Manifest

Brief Summary (optional): N/A.

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Neptune - 05-31-2016

[Image: blyB5.png]

To: Hamann, Mark - Solitaire Metropolis
Subject: RE: Magnetic Superconductors
Priority:
Medium

Good evening Mr. Hamann,

I would like to inform you, that the delivery of 20000 units of Magentic Superconductors to Solitaire Metropolis is now complete.

Thank you for choosing Universal Shipping Incorporated for your logistical needs.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe
Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-31-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr Thomas Simcoe,
It's me Mark Hamann, and i would like to reach the compliment i had for you from the members of the board. Actually as you might know, some of the rhienland shipping corporations are not that active for business so we had to ask for Universal Shipping and do a contract. In fact, we are very glad that we did so, because your corporation proven great quality and fast deliveries. Therefor, the Solitaire Metropolis members of the board decided to add Universal Shipping to the list of Long term business contractors and we hope that you will be happy and satisfied by doing business with us. We will contract you again very soon indeed and we thank you for the efforts done. Have a great day mein herr Simcoe.

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-05-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr Thomas Simcoe,
It's me Mark Hamann, and i am here for more business mien herr. Actually the members of the board are very happy about the last contract and one their behalf, i would like to contract Universal shipping one more time for Magnetic Superconductors shipments. The installation require 30,000 pieces of Magnetic Superconductor to be shipped from Pueblo station at Colorado system to the Solitaire Metropolis. The docking master will pay 3,500 credits for each piece delivered which is more than our previous contract by 500 more credits. We hope to hear from you very soon as these materials are required to be shipped as soon as possible. Danke for your time and have a gut day mein herr.

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Neptune - 06-05-2016

[Image: 9403_FC42_B710_F874274_CC16_B99_F9_ACFC3...E546_A.png]

To: Hamann, Mark
Subject: Magnetic Supercondcutors

Mr. Hamann,

I have read your terms and I am pleased to see an increase on the price per unit. However, before I officially accept this contract, I would like to confirm with you that a reliable stock of Cobalt ore would once again be available for export toward the Libertonian market to in order ensure that our transports are not travelling back with an empty hold.

Could you please kindly clarify.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

RE: To: Universal Shipping | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-05-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr Thomas Simcoe,
It's me Mark Hamann, and i am here to assure for you that a good amount of Cobalt ore is been deposited on the installation specially for your pilots. I hope that you do the contract as soon as possible because im afraid that the cobalt might be sold very fast as always. The installation have 40,000 cobalt ore now ready for your corporation to buy. Have a nice day mein herr Simcoe.