Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers Professors - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers Professors (/showthread.php?tid=139901)

To: The Lane Hackers Professors - Silver - 05-30-2016

[Image: CommsLink-silver017-1_zps6e679df4.png]

*Shows her back with a Kusari like tattoo of a dragon*

Evenin' gents. For some, i am dead. For others, i am an unknown.
But knowin' the Lane Hackers, all the data 'bout little ol' me that your algos could get their digital hands on should be displayin' on your screen by now.

*Turns to the camera and grins*

We have a good past, you and i. So i come here with a request.
I have the ID number of a PDA i need to track, it's physical location.

Can you do it?

Silver.

[Image: 8bNsykO.png]

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professors - Yoshida - 06-03-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Well, well.

I had the message's authenticity checked twice before even regarding it as legit. But you are correct Ms Silver. Considering you have almost as many enemies as I do, we expected you to be either dead or in retirement on Planet Curacao under a fake identity spending your well-earned money on holidays that never end.

But by the looks of your message it seems you retirement has come to an end. I guess you crave, desire, and lust adventure and adrenaline because you definitely have enough money to spend in your lifetime and a dozen more. Ms Silver, for old time's sake, I am willing to assist you in your search. Contact me privately with the details.

I also have a very intriguing proposal for you. It's a full time job and very unique on its nature. I could tell you more about it, in case you are interested.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professors - Silver - 06-04-2016

[Image: CommsLink-silver019_zpsb122c6ee.png]

*The video flickers*

Mr. Yoshida, a pleasure. Already sent you them fine details by a secure private data burst.

*Her mouth turns into a grin*

Now, colour me curious and bloody interested. How can i help the Lane Hackers?

Silver.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professors - Yoshida - 06-30-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day.

It's the the last day of this month and my contacts and associates from all over Sirius reported their findings and news in a number of subjects, tasks and orders which they have. It appears that we have news about the status of your esteemed colleague, Mr. Holloway.

Admittedly most of these findings are quite a few years old, but an associate who is working in Deshima Station retrieved some camera footage which dates back to April of this year. Steve apparently went to a lockroom and picked a number of firearms, ammunition and datapads before departing in a rather hasty fashion. He also spoke with very few people onboard, and all of them Deshima officials. I am attaching the video files on this message, in case you want to check them out as well.

Finding a unique PDA number in the entire Sirius is like looking for a needle in the hay. Fortunately with this search we have a much smaller neuralnet area to look for. We will now search for the PDA in Shikoku and the outlying systems excluding New Tokyo. If your colleague is still around, we will find him.

That would be all for now, Ms..... Silver.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professors - Silver - 06-30-2016

[Image: CommsLink-silver019_zpsb122c6ee.png]

*The video flickers*

Hm. Deshima. Now that brings back memories. I recognize a couple of faces..

*She grins*

Thank ye for the trail. I'll be waitin' for any more news from you fine lot, but i'll also start sniffin' in Deshima.
I am a very good.. hunter.

Once again, a pleasure.

Silver.