Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Government; Infrastructure Ministry. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Government; Infrastructure Ministry. (/showthread.php?tid=139953)

To: Rheinland Government; Infrastructure Ministry. - Deep Space Engineering - 06-01-2016

[Image: CvyMCae.png]

To whom it may concern

Hello, allow me to introduce myself; My name is Jack Doe and I am the President of Deep Space Engineering.

I am contacting you today regarding our interest in continuing our work in Rheinland territory to better further your economy, notably your tradelane network and jump gate systems.

As you will be well aware, this shouldn't cost the Ministry as it will be included in the original insurance deal included in the conditions of building the network in the first place and Deep Space Engineering will cover the excess in good faith of our new relations between our great Houses.

I am looking for permissions to export from Rheinland any non-restricted goods except nuclear material in exchange for Deep Space Engineering prioritizing the repair and upgrade of your network to the top of our list.

We will also be employing and coordinating with Rheinland companies to assist with the rebuild as well as other endeavors to improve the economic situation.

We look forward to hearing from you with any suggestions or recommendations you may have.

Yours humbly

Jack Doe
President
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: Rheinland Government; Infrastructure Ministry. - Bundeskabinett Sekretariat - 06-02-2016

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[Image: Laura_Caspers.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Laura Caspers, Staatssekretärin of the Bundeskabinett Sekretariat
SOURCE: Bundeskanzleramt, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Your request

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Doe. My name is Laura Caspers and I reply to your message on behalf of the Rheinland government.

Some members of the government expressed that they don´t clearly understand what you actually ask for and thus they would like to know more. Source of the misunderstanding is that you stated you "look for permissions to export from Rheinland any non-restricted goods except nuclear material", but that is possible already. After trade embargo was lifted according to the peace treaty signed between The Bundesrepublik Rheinland and the The Republic of Liberty, Deep Space Engineering may freely transport all cargo except contraband defined by Article Two of Rheinland laws and cargo defined in paragraph one of Article Three unless you obtain respective license. Details can be found in publicly available copy of laws and also Restricted Cargo Licensing Registry which is governed by federal polizei.

So before we continue our talk - is this what you looked for? If not, elaborate further about your request, bitte.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,

Laura Caspers

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

(//created by Laura C.)

RE: To: Rheinland Government; Infrastructure Ministry. - Deep Space Engineering - 06-02-2016

[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Mrs Caspers

I must apologize for the confusion in the last transmission, it appears a language barrier or a poor construction of sentence may have shrouded the message.

We are looking for uninhibited trade access to Rheinland, however you have simply pointed out that our oversight of your laws has lead us to come to looking a little unprofessional and as such we've come to understand what we can and cannot trade within your borders and across them to our own.

So fundamentally, yes, that is what we're asking. We need certain restricted items to be able to undertake all tasks within your borders.

What we were also trying to say is that if you are happy to allow us, we will invest a large amount of resources into repairing your infrastructure. However this will affect traffic flow around systems we're working in while upgrading the network.

We also are pointing out that this will come at no cost to the Rheinland government as Interspace Commerce's insurance policies, which were mandatory to proceed with construction, will cover all costs.

If there are further questions, we're happy to oblige.

Respectfully

Jack Doe
President
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: Rheinland Government; Infrastructure Ministry. - Bundeskabinett Sekretariat - 06-05-2016

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[Image: Laura_Caspers.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Laura Caspers, Staatssekretärin of the Bundeskabinett Sekretariat
SOURCE: Bundeskanzleramt, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re: Your request

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Doe.

We are of glad to hear about your planned investments into repairing the infrastructure, of course. Though if there will be any trade lanes shutdowns, the government would like to be informed about exact dates and times. But we hope it will be as short as possible.

Regarding the access to restricted cargo - what you require can be done by Bundestag only by change of laws because that is what Bundestag is in direct control of. Like I said before, licensing system is administrated by federal polizei. But any law change does not seems to be necessary at this moment, considering there is mentioned licensing system which is open to your corporation as well. And you don´t need all restricted types of cargo anyway, unless Deep Space Engineering started doing business in transportation of blue jillies or criminals, right?

To conclude - we suggest you to apply for restricted cargo license, following terms and conditions mentioned in the Restricted Cargo Licensing Registry. If some major problem appears there, feel free to bring it for discussion and if the change of laws would appear to be necessary, rest assured the Rheinland government will consider it.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,

Laura Caspers

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

(//created by Laura C.)