Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract (/showthread.php?tid=140036)

Pages: 1 2

To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - kornon - 06-04-2016

Greetings,

I am Dr. Ron Kosher, the Director of Research for IMG Research, a small group of researchers loosely affiliated with the IMG. We have previously employed your services and are interested in reviving that business relationship. We are unhappy with our current suppliers of critical goods, we have on many occasions had to send our own transports to fill gaps when they miss their delivery dates, and are looking to change suppliers. We are interested in getting a quote (on a per unit basis) for the supply of 10,000 units each of food, water, and oxygen as well as 60,000 units of reinforced alloy per week. We will not need any photographic evidence of the deliveries, we can confirm delivery from our docking records. I believe the supplies are readily available on Freeport 1, a short 15k trip from our station which is located near the middle of sector C3 in Omega-3.

I would like to start with a 4 week contract starting on June 13th and ending July 10th. We can re-evaluate the contract at that time and see if it makes sense to make a longer term contract for both of our organizations.

We eagerly await your response.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Independent Miners Guild Research, IMGR|
Director of Research

[Image: UMPgWvs.png]

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - Hunor - 06-05-2016

[Image: gateway_new_tbar_by_hunorgateway-da3y5jd.png]

Greetings Dr. Ron Kosher,

It is a special occasion to work with IMG Research group. I hope we can help more efficiently than they do before. I wonder why You not informed the allied Gateway immediately but no problem, we are back here again and we are ready to help.
Gateway is accepted the contract protocol. We welcome any clarification with respect.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - kornon - 06-07-2016

Greetings,

We just need to agree upon pricing for each commodity. I propose the following price schedule for purchasing goods at Appleton Laboratory:

Food Rations: 557
Water: 160
Oxygen: 145
Reinforced Alloy: 350

This is 100 credit profit on each commodity, for a short 15k run. Please let me know if you find these prices acceptable.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - Hunor - 06-08-2016

The commodity prices are acceptable. We are looking for the 13th June to fulfill the contact until July 10th.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - kornon - 06-12-2016

Greetings Mr. Shepard,

We are glad the prices are acceptable and are looking forward to your upcoming shipments.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - kornon - 06-18-2016

Greetings,

I just checked the docking records and it looks like we haven't received any of this weeks shipments yet. I realize that you have until the end of tomorrow to complete the shipments for the week, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't going to be a delay on the delivery of the supplies.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - Hunor - 06-19-2016

Gateway finished the first week. Check your docking masters to get the proof. We are ready for the next week.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - kornon - 06-20-2016

Greetings Mr. Shepard,

I do see that the shipments arrived on time. Thank you very much for your diligence. We look forward to next week's shipment.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - kornon - 07-08-2016

Greetings Mr. Shepard,

I know the recent bout of ion storms that ripped through Sirius seriously disrupted shipping, but I was wondering when we could get last weeks shipment to our base, I don't think they were delivered yet. We are soon going to be needing the restock.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research

RE: To: Gateway| From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract - kornon - 07-27-2016

Greetings Mr. Shepard,

I have to say I am severely disappointed with the service from Gateway. The last two weeks of the contracted shipment never arrived which are now 2 and 3 weeks late. I have had to make other emergency arrangements, and will be looking elsewhere for my shipping needs in the future.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research