Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rosalina Romanov - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rosalina Romanov (/showthread.php?tid=140040)

To: Rosalina Romanov - Foxglove - 06-04-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: A Proposal
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Templar Romanov,

First of all: Let me congratulate you personally to your recent promotion to the rank of Templar. Your avid conduct in the field as well as the care you extend towards your sworn brothers and sisters in the field have been outstanding and I am certain that we have not yet seen you utilize your full potential. Your first steps into leaving behind your existance as mere human being have been made; I also heard that you have sought the H+ Clinic to make further progress in that regard, which leads me to believe that you are in fact the perfect candidate for something I have intended to accomplish for quite a while now. Needless to say, I have been monitoring your progress rather zealously. In fact, this is why I am contacting you.

I have a proposal to make — one that will undoubtedly benefit us both. Before I continue, though, I would like to ask you the following: Are you capable of keeping anything said in this communiqué completely between you and me? Furthermore: I would like you to speak plainly of how you personally feel about the Core's history, its development in recent times, and our philosophy regarding the human existance. Given how you have sought to attain your own apotheosis already, I have no doubt you will have the right answer.

I am eagerly awaiting your response.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Rosalina Romanov - The Olympius - 06-05-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Rosalina Romanov
Subject: A Proposal
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings ma'am,

Thank you ma'am. I care for my sworn brothers and sisters in the field for survivability. Without a wing man or women against the threats the Omicrons have, we need every possible pilot that is available to us. Not only for power, but for strength. Numbers count. There is always way for improvement and to show full potential. I can and will do everything I can to do to improve my ability, knowledge and leadership to become a better pilot.

It seems you are aware, I have been to the H+ Clinic to make further progress in having the HERMES spinal regulators fitted. From my performance since the H+ Clinic, I believe has improved. My reflexes and speed are enhanced. I am personally shocked with what was done to my body, but I am also pleased with the choice I made. I am a very quick, nimble pilot anyway, but this has improved me even more.

The proposal you would like to make, I would like to hear and hopefully be able to assist you in anyway I can. Let me answer these questions for you ma'am.

Are you capable of keeping anything said in this communiqué completely between you and me? I am ma'am yes, my encryption code is INVINCIBLE. So no one should be able to hack through it.

I would like you to speak plainly of how you personally feel about the Core's History?

Well from how I personally feel about the Core's history. Is it is a big mess. The split between BHG Core to BHG and The Core. Using Liberty and Rheinland to help construct many of our installations, ships and equipment in exchange for nomadic materials. Not only this, but the amount of Guild masters, guild keepers the Core has had over time. I have heard rumors of one of the first Guildkeepers. Guildkeeper Sharp. From what I hear, she was a cold-blooded, well respected, and a great leader. Always was power hungry.

If what I am told and I have read is correct. Then if it wasn't for Guildkeeper Sharp, The Core may not be in the position we are at. With Omicron Rho, Alabama Shipyard, our ships and equipment. We may not even have split with BHG.

The development in recent times, well has there been much? There has just been destruction, wars and battles. Nothing has been successful. The most recent has been Freeport 11. The destruction caused to thousands of people, im not sure if it is right but what I done where my orders, I will never dis obey a direct order. So I done what I had to do.

Our philosophy regarding the human existence is well easy to explain. It is now survival of the fitness. Who has the biggest fleet, strongest ships. More men and women, more resources and funds. It is survival of the fittest now within the Omicrons.

The way I sought to attain my own apotheosis is by fulfilling my orders, getting the job done by any means necessary. Ontop of this returning home, coming back alive. This got me my promotions, this gave me the chance to see the H+ Clinic and have the HERMES spinal regulators implanted.

I think I have answered your questions for the moment ma'am.

I await for your response.

Rosalina Romanov

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::