Discovery Gaming Community
There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all (/showthread.php?tid=140068)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - JohnyWalker - 06-05-2016

I can understand Hellfire and Xenos collaborate... they are allies. Ok.

I canT understand, in a combat against Hellfire/Xenos... Rogues and Outcast can join and collaborate with Hellfire/xenos... THEY ARE ENEMIES!!!

First, this is the way all can be unbalanced in a funny battle.
Second, several times is said, you cannot join the battle just for watching fireworks on the distance... IS NOT AN EVENT, is a RolePlay battle... if you has nothing there, in the scenery, wait to its over, then start your RolePlay interaction for a new battle...
Third, as RolePlay battle... you cannot assist your enemies!!! have no sense damit!!!
Fourth, due the ships sizes, usually Capitals standby a part for combats between snubs... when I was requested for assist, usually i attack only shields, i though isnt fair my Carrier firepower against a snub... this will change for me from now, i will engage also hull, I dont care what others can say... they can destroy me so easy with torpedos, and due the recent "colaborations between enemies"... i will do it...

Thats all.

Remember THIS IS A ROLE PLAY SERVER... if you are enemy of a faction, you cannot be part of their team during a battle

If you are bored, just wait the battle finish and start your own!!!! DO NOT UNBALANCE THE SCENARIES please.

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - Corile - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 06:18 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: if you are enemy of a faction, you cannot be part of their team during a battle
this is not the place for those kind of images
~Hannibal

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - nOmnomnOm - 06-05-2016

In a 1v1v1 someone will always be ganked by 2.

However I think that technically it could have been split in this case by having the xeno and hellfire attack both sides at once.
In pvp though, that is not always the best strategy.
the question is: did the remaining Alive enemies attack each other after?

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - Durandal - 06-05-2016

They showed up, they shot our enemy instead of us. Happens. As far as roleplay goes I'd rather we teamed up against them and then resumed our fight, but that doesn't exactly happen. People will shoot whoever they're gonna shoot, I don't have control over that, only my own guys.

(06-05-2016, 06:23 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: the question is: did the remaining Alive enemies attack each other after?

Intended to, but five SCRA kind of showed up and got in the way of that.

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - JohnyWalker - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 06:23 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: the question is: did the remaining Alive enemies attack each other after?

I have no idea if they was fighting after that... i was spawned in other system.. but the thing is the fact they ALL was engaging together the same target, like allies...

Is not the first time happens hehehehe, i watched it several times.

Is a tipical behaviour of DEATH pilots using another characters for joining the fun, dont care about others RolePlay, they just want... something to shoot. (there are more eyewitness of this)

I want to die (as usuall...) in fair manners!!!!!

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - Thyrzul - 06-05-2016

> read title about some problems with RP
> checked poster

Aha, okay.

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - nOmnomnOm - 06-05-2016

Jonny do you understand the concept of 1v1v1.
I think you do not understand past a pvp encounter involving 2 teams.
A free-for-all will have people that are normally enemies shooting a common enemy. But they later should shoot each other.

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - Antonio - 06-05-2016

The second I saw them jumping in I knew there'll be a JohnyWalker cry post on the forums.

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - Vendetta - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 06:41 PM)Antonio Wrote: The second I saw them jumping in I knew there'll be a JohnyWalker cry post on the forums.

RE: There is no RolePlay behaviour at all - Kauket - 06-05-2016

you were on a cap ship with no regens with loads of angry snubs around

that's about as good as jumping naked into a river that's full of piranha