Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Vertigo - 10-28-2010

So, i just have one question: Since when is BAF| helping nomads, is there any change in your diplomacy that i have maybe missed?

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/410/screen267.jpg

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Wellingtons - 10-28-2010

Let me answer the question you pose their was oh 4 of you and two of them I ordered them to engage the Indians because at that time you were the bigger threat then they were purely on the numbers.

If their were 7 of them and 3 of you we would engage the nomad simple.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Vertigo - 10-28-2010

' Wrote:Let me answer the question you pose their was oh 4 of you and two of them I ordered them to engage the Indians because at that time you were the bigger threat then they were purely on the numbers.
If their were 7 of them and 3 of you we would engage the nomad simple.

So, you two from BAF|, two Bounty Hunters, and 2 Nomads chased The.Mohican from Leeds, through Dublin and Chester up to Newcastle. Was he reallly that much of threat to 6 of you? Why didnt you use that logic and told your guys to switch target to Nomads? You had whole 4 systems to see he is only one left. Simple, isnt it?

Newcastle

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Wellingtons - 10-29-2010

Now lad get this straight the nomads had disappeared from the scanner while he was in Chester. Also the fact that we engaged him in Leeds any other person would have had fought us in Leeds then if he lost he died simple.

However he decided to go all the way round through a top secret system through Newcastle. When he could of said oh I retreat now but he didn't did he ?

Also anther fact we never allied with the nomads but simply put we had the same enemy that we shot.

lets look at a different perspective

If you were the nomad and you were being at attacked by a enemy that outnumbered you then other hostile ships jumped in and engaged you the nomad you would feel annoyed. So in essence we were balancing the forces until the mohican acted his usual self and took us on merry trip bretonia. we were annoyed with that.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dejavu - 10-29-2010

Oh joy you've found our feedback thread.

' Wrote:So, i just have one question: Since when is BAF| helping nomads, is there any change in your diplomacy that i have maybe missed?

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/410/screen267.jpg

Yes, we allied with the Nomads completely, we have joined forces to take down the swine that is Kusari! :yahoo:

No, not really.

' Wrote:So, you two from BAF|, two Bounty Hunters, and 2 Nomads chased The.Mohican from Leeds, through Dublin and Chester up to Newcastle. Was he reallly that much of threat to 6 of you? Why didnt you use that logic and told your guys to switch target to Nomads? You had whole 4 systems to see he is only one left. Simple, isnt it?

Newcastle

The BAF and other factions usually take out one threat at a time, as you were targeted first this means you would of been shot at before the Nomads. It is the commanding officer's job to pick targets, in this case he picked the largest threat which I think even the Indians would of done. So please don't moan, you may be annoyed but go and take a breather, come back and think about it.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Vertigo - 10-29-2010

' Wrote:Now lad get this straight the nomads had disappeared from the scanner while he was in Chester.
However he decided to go all the way round through a top secret system through Newcastle. When he could of said oh I retreat now but he didn't did he?
So in essence we were balancing the forces until the mohican acted his usual self and took us on merry trip bretonia. we were annoyed with that.

So, why didnt you balance the fight when he was left alone and atacked the nomads? I wasnt there, so i dont know how nomads disappered in Chester from you scanners, but from this screenshoot taken in Newcastle you were all there, and you all were less then 2k away from him, all shooting on him, no one on Nomads. Not to mention that was 7 of you there, with one more BHG indie joining the "winning" side.

Newcastle (in case you missed the previous link)

' Wrote:Oh joy you've found our feedback thread.
Yes, we allied with the Nomads completely, we have joined forces to take down the swine that is Kusari! :yahoo:

No, not really.
The BAF and other factions usually take out one threat at a time, as you were targeted first this means you would of been shot at before the Nomads. It is the commanding officer's job to pick targets, in this case he picked the largest threat which I think even the Indians would of done. So please don't moan, you may be annoyed but go and take a breather, come back and think about it.

I never said BAF| was allied, i was only asking "since when you are helping nomads" and that were the words from your own officer, not mine.

Helping Nomads

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Karver70 - 10-29-2010

' Wrote:Oh joy you've found our feedback thread.

No, not really.

The problem here is at the time there were 4 Indians fighting 3 Nomads , and we had
just been in a big battle with SCRA beforehand.

Now why is there any need for a HMS Battleship and 4 other of your forces,
to join in against us and ontop of it help the Keepers, when it was 4 vs 3.

You then made it 10 vs 4 by also asking the BHG to help the Keepers and yourself.

Where is the need for this, and then all 10 of you chase 1 Indian instead of engage the Keepers.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - casero - 10-29-2010

I find it utterly funny that indians are complaining about numbers in fights, when you have showed no respect for fairness. If you are wondering what I'm talking about, please PM me and I'll answer, however, your question why BAF was shooting you instead of the Nomads have been answered, you had more ships at the moment, and they wanted to finish you all, before switching targets to the nomads.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Karver70 - 10-29-2010

' Wrote:I find it utterly funny that indians are complaining about numbers in fights, when you have showed no respect for fairness. If you are wondering what I'm talking about, please PM me and I'll answer, however, your question why BAF was shooting you instead of the Nomads have been answered, you had more ships at the moment, and they wanted to finish you all, before switching targets to the nomads.

We had 1 more ship than them thats it. So we have nothing to talk about now Goodbye.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - casero - 10-29-2010

bah, you want to cry about numbers in a fight?

How about Six (that's 6) of your VHFS, plus a Corsair Gunboat versus a 1 Light Fighter and 1 heavy fighter, where was your fairness sense that day? xD

You want to complain about fairness, start showing some first, then come back complaining.