Discovery Gaming Community
To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis (/showthread.php?tid=140087)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-06-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Battlegroup Auxesia
Subject: Iridium Shipments

Guten Tag,
Auxesia Manager,
I would like to present myself at the beginning to you mien frau, My name is Mark Hamann, a Rheinlander business man from the New Berlin system. I am the CEO of Solitaire Metropolis found in sector 3B at Stuttgart system. I came to you today with an offer for some business contract. Since our demand on some materials is getting higher so we would like to contract the battlegroup auxesia for shipping some materials to our station. The previous talks in locked rooms resulted in an agreement of 3,500 credits for each piece of Iridium shipped, but today we will give you a higher offer. The Solitaire Metropolis docking master offers 4,000 credits for each piece delivered from Freeport 11 to our installation back in Stuttgart. We require 30,000 pieces to be shipped. We hope that the raise of prices will increase the satisfaction level of your pilots who will be assigned for this job - I will wait your reply asap mein frau and have a gut day.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-08-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Kauket - 06-09-2016

[Image: DTBxohr.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, ???
» SUBJECT: Deliveries

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Good day Mr. Hamann.

This deal sounds acceptable, of course, we still have some connections in Omicron Delta when it comes to obtaining the materials, so worry not on that matter. But do know that our logistics division may be running slower than ususal due to on-going projects. I will dispatch a ferry wing as soon as possible. Expect some deliveries soon.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Machelvanius - 06-10-2016

[Image: wXy84DZ.png]

Encryption: High
ID: Jari Aalto
Subject: Deliveries

|« BEGIN TRANSMISSION »|

My Superiors have asked me to contact you for the Logistics Division of Auxesia Battlegroup. I am pleased to report that the entire order of Iridium has been delivered to Solitaire Metropolis. Here is some proof of our efforts from the Logistics Team.

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please direct all inquiries to the Leaders of Auxesia Battlegroup.

|» CLOSE TRANSMISSION «|

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-10-2016

Guten Tag,
Battlegroup Auxesia Manager,
It's me Mark Hamann, I would like to inform you that we demand the delivery scanner proofs for each and every single shipment with time stamps on it. I am sorry to inform you that there was not space enough for receiving your shipments so my docking master is wondering, how did you complete your contract? We are very curious and waiting your reply and documents proving your words. Danke for your efforts and have a nice day.

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Kauket - 06-11-2016

» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, ???

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Mister Hamann,

I do believe there was an instance of miscommunication between my subordinates and this job. Additionally, the original deal didn't explictly state the need for delivery documentation. I believe that he wanted to say that he was doing his first run, as shown, but the stock had reached overflow. However he wasn't alone.

There were other vessels present, namely the Arcturus and the Atlas, which were in action undertaking this operation, but, the blackbox recording device failed and thus only logged the docking moor sequences

(//his pc crashes when taking screens)

Attaching the information as following:

I hope you understand that this was a simple misapprehension.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-11-2016

Guten Tag,
It's me Mark Hamann, I am sorry to inform you that the members of the board are very upset feeling that battlegroup Auxesia tried to fool them .... I tried to explain to them your excuses and showed them your transmission hoping that things will go on the right way. You mentioned that we didn't ask for documentation, but that is a normal procedure that should happen even without asking. We will bear part of the responsibility since this is your first contract with the Solitaire Metropolis and we hope that the next contracts will have documentation for scanners delivery attached. We wish you a good luck and if you still up to continuing this contract, then the docking master would like to inform you that the storage is opened and ready to receive the shipments of iridium. Don't forget the documents this time, and danke for your time.

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Kauket - 06-12-2016

» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, Cambridge

»STARTING MESSAGE«

"Fool them"? "Your excuses"?

If you're trying to annoy me, you're doing a good job of it. You should be very happy that I'm going to keep a certain level of calm at your piteous attempts at stigmatizing our people.

'Common sense' would also dictate to follow by what was requested - and in this instance, your deal implies that we were the only ones handling these said materials. Of course, that wasn't the case. That is why you should always state it in the agreement to clear confusion.

I had already told you. A miscommunication and scanner failure, why you chose to insult our honor is beyond me. And I hope you don't make that same mistake again.

I digress, our vessels are still able to make the run. Perhaps less than happy for being demeaned, but still able.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-13-2016

Guten Tag,
It's me Mark, and i am not trying to annoy you at all mein Frau. The situation that happened made some of the board members think in many directions and nothing is stressed on at all. It's their job and duty to evaluate from their prospective the organizations commitments towards our contracts. I hope that no damage in our good relation happened and we are waiting your respected vessels at our docking bays. It's a good day today and i wish you a good one.

RE: To: Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Soliatire Metropolis - Machelvanius - 06-13-2016

[Image: wXy84DZ.png]

Encryption: High
ID: Jari Aalto
Subject: Continuing Contract

|« BEGIN TRANSMISSION »|

We have begun shipments. We are being far more careful this time with the details as requested. Here is the documentation for the first of the shipments.

|» CLOSE TRANSMISSION «|