Discovery Gaming Community
Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off (/showthread.php?tid=140208)

Pages: 1 2 3

Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Commander ZooM - 06-10-2016

Contracts up for grabs!!!

as of today these following contracts are open and available for commercial and private transporters, payment rates to be negotiated upon applying for hence contract, time bonuses are on offer, and also for the private traders i may be willing to split they contract of there choice down to a more manageable size,

20,000 units of Industrial Hardware-Private trader, wizerman-Complete 20,000 units
10.000 units of Industrial Hardware-Private trader, Null_spot-complete 10,000 units
40,000 units of Industrial Hardware-DSE Contracted-complete 40,000 units
30,000 units of Industrial Hardware-Private trader, Cpt.K's.Transport-complete 30,000 units
40,000 units of High Performance Alloy-ICID contracted-
40,000 units of Optronic Arrays-Cloud inc contracted,Contract pulled, will be completed my base staff
10,000 units of Heat Sinks-Private trader,Republican-Transport-1.(base admin) - complete 10,000 units
30,000 units of Heat Sinks-ICID contracted-complete 30,000 +400 units
20,000 units of Plasfoam Conduits-DSE Contracted-complete 20,000 units

locations for products are available upon contract request, all contracts are paying top dollar for quick and smart serves, protection may also be on offer if your under threat of piracy while undergoing these contracts

Regards base admin: Captain M. tenahu

RE: Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Deep Space Engineering - 06-11-2016

[Image: KvP5COs.png]

To: Captain M. Tenahu

Deep Space Engineering is willing to take on the Plasfoam Conduit contract in it's entirety on the condition that your station buys the conduits for 350 credits each.

We are also aware that you are quite interested in keeping the location of your station a secret for the time being. If the terms are acceptable you may send the coorinates of the station to us over a secure network. You have my word that the location will stay away from those who do not have reason to see it.

We look forward to hearing if this is acceptable.

Manager of Employment and Logistics, Matthew Bontrager

RE: Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Commander ZooM - 06-11-2016

To:DSE-Matthew Bontrager

These terms are acceptable and agreeable, however if would be willing to give me a time frame on completion of contract, i will adjust the payment to include time bonus for each unit, Bonuses for this contract are as follows
within 24hr, 1500 per unit buy price,
within 48hr 800 per unit buy price,
Once the contract is accepted the timer starts, if you fail to met the time line you have accepted for the bonus, the remainder of units in the contract will be delivered for the price of 1 sc per unit, this is not negotiable,
On another note, there is a commodity available for your return trip,

Regards base admin: Captain M.Tenahu

RE: Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Deep Space Engineering - 06-11-2016

To: Captain M. Tenahu

DSE is very confident we can get the job done in 24 hours. We still need the location of your base.

To: Matthew Bontrager DSE logistics

Base cords have been sent over private link and prices will be set in a few moments, i look forward to doing business with you and hope much more may result between Dimond Drop Off and DSE

Best Regards: M.Tenahu

To: Wizerman

Myself and the trusties of Dimond Drop Off wish to thank you for your servers in completing your contract of Industrial Hardware, and in record time i might add, i hope we will have the honor of your abilities as a transporter again soon

Best regards: Captain M.Tenahu base admin

RE: Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Deep Space Engineering - 06-12-2016

[Image: KvP5COs.png]

To: Captain M.Tenahu, DDO

The contract of 20,000 Plasfoam Conduits has been completed. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Proof of Delivery

DSE is now ready to start the contract of 40,000 Industrial Hardware per the terms we agreed to.

Thank you for your business.

RE: Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Commander ZooM - 06-12-2016

To: DSE matthew Bontrager

We at Dimond Drop Off are very happy to accept you on another contract and wish to thank you for your efficient work in the delivery of plasfoam conduits, i look forward to working with DSE again as do the crew and trusties of Dimond Drop Off

Best Regard: Captain M.Tenahu

RE: Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Commander ZooM - 06-13-2016

To: Null_spot-Private transporter

Myself and the trusties of Dimond Drop Off would like to thank you on the completion of your contract of 10,000 units of industrial hardware, and also to let you know that there are other contracts aval if you would wish to work with us again, we at Dimond Drop Off are always happy to accept work with private transporters,

Best Regards: Captain M.Tenahu

RE: Transport Contracts for Dimond Drop Off - Sandloon - 06-14-2016

***Incoming Transmission***
***Transmission ID:
John Richman***
***Transmission Location: Planet Manhattan, New York***

Greetings Captain M. Tenahu,

My name is John Richman of the Interspace Commerce Insurance Division. We were alerted to the needs of your station, and would like to lend our hand in helping. We would like to take on the task of 30,000 Heat Sinks. As we are still a small division I ask that we are allowed up to 72 hours to complete this, if we roll over the allotted time we will refund a portion of the expenses. Let me know when we can begin.

With regards,
John Richman
CEO $|ICID

***Transmission Terminated***