Discovery Gaming Community
To: Patricia Lyons || From: Lizzy Lyons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Patricia Lyons || From: Lizzy Lyons (/showthread.php?tid=140234)

Pages: 1 2

To: Patricia Lyons || From: Lizzy Lyons - Emperor Tekagi - 06-10-2016

<{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}>

<{Encryption level: Extreme}>
<{Sender ID: Lizzy Lyons}>
<{Location: [Data corrupted] }>
<{Subject: Hello.}>

Hello Patricia.
You don't know me and I don't really know you too. Sadly the family isn't really united so I doubt that anyone told you about your mother's brother. I am his daughter, your cousin. I am sorry I never contacted you earlier, but I wasn't in Liberty and had to deal with quite a lot of things. Also it took me quite long to find out that you are my cousin.

I thought about meeting you somewhere when you got some free time. I would really like to get to know you better. Tell me when it is okay for you.

Your cousin Lizzy.

<{TRANSMISSION TERMINATED}>

RE: To: Patricia Lyons || From: Lizzy Lyons - Skorak - 06-11-2016

ID: Patricia Lyons
Encryption: Standard
Date: 06/11/823 A.S.

Hello... Lizzy.

Wouldn't be the first time I didn't know a thing like that but I also really don't see why you contact me now.
I hope you don't plan any family reuinion thing or something like that. I am not interested and will not be ever. My mother isn't either. Don't try contacting her.

Now that we got that out of the way, tell me if you still want to talk and why. I am busy enough, I don't talk to everyone.

Attachments: None

RE: To: Patricia Lyons || From: Lizzy Lyons - Emperor Tekagi - 06-11-2016

<{Subject Meeting.}>

Hello again.

I actually wanted to keep my exact reason out of controlled communication systems but alright. I contact you because it seems like you are the last one to help me. I lost my part of the family and now have to deal with pretty displeasing conditions.
I wondered if you still feel anything for the family and could help your cousin. You wouldn't be unrewarded.

Let me know if you wish to meet me or not, I probably don't have much time left.

There is not really a lot of people who listen in to my stuff.

That sounds all rather dramatic. You know I am not in contact nor do I really know anyone of my parent's family and so far that worked out well. You saying you don't have much time left sounds like you need money. I don't give out money to people I don't know.

If that is not the case then we can meet. But I really stil don't see why.

<{Subject Meeting.}>

I am not in need of money. I simply need help with something way more complicated then this.
You might think people don't listen into your stuff, but they do.

Meet me or not, your choice. But you won't get to know with what exactly I need help if you don't find time to meet up with me.

Maybe I don't want to know what you need help with...

But I will just go and meet you so you can stop spamming my inbox. When and where? I am not flying out to whatever shitty Freeport or Junker base people always seem to find.

<{Subject Meeting.}>

How very nice of you. So you dislike going to Freeports and Junker bases? How about Barrier Gate then? I would prefer to stay away from other spacestations, they are too insecure in my eyes. People could spy upon me. Planetside could be okay too. I let you choose.

Yeah you are very funny. I told you not to pick one of these junk places and you pick the only I didn't exclude. You can come to Manhattan then if you offer planetside. Or Pitts. Your choice.

Though it appears to me that you have problems with the law. Just know there are no family discounts.

<{Subject Meeting.}>

Like going planetside is a problem for me? Wrong side of the law? What are you talking about? Though, Pittsburgh then. Tell me when.

After work 8pm or something. Send me your shuttle pad and I will get you.