Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Commonwealth of Liberty | Subject: Potential business negotiations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Commonwealth of Liberty | Subject: Potential business negotiations (/showthread.php?tid=140256)

To: The Commonwealth of Liberty | Subject: Potential business negotiations - WesternPeregrine - 06-11-2016

[Image: UDeVKrV.jpg?1]

User ID: Fuyudori Adachi, The Hogosha Association
Subject: Greetings and salutations
Encryption: RAT09

Hello there, to whoever pick up these on this side of Liberty. Name is Fuyudori Adachi, a resident and usual denizen of the all too known New York area, and occasionally a representative of the interests of certain social and community organizations from my homeland, Kusari.

The Hellfire Legion isn't properly a new thing here in Liberty, and have heard some public communications and other more private rumours about this Commonwealth state the group has set up. While I'm not sure of places and details, folks have told that Magellan is "close" enough to get your attention.

Now back to the topic at hand. Liberty has always been a tough place to be, local folk or not. Shoddy police work, overspending on costly wars everywhere, misplaced discrimination and paranoia on everything and everyone. Seems the policies of the state you represent seek to solve some or all of these issues. Even going some steps further and doing away with the instituted complacency that Junkers seem to enjoy almost everywhere.

These efforts, and the efforts of the Hellfire Legion in Liberty have taken the interest of the groups I represent in the area, namely the Hogosha Association. Members of the Legion have in the past explored possible links to our groups, and the current Association has asked me to inquire about potential future business and trade plans. Of course, details of that can only come after knowing what is the interest of the growing Commonwealth in material and commercial needs.

I have examined the visa regulations and commercial policies, but would like to talk to someone in the field of work that could provide me with information regarding what is the offer and demand in controlled space of the Commonwealth. Not that there are many public listed companies advertised, being still a "rogue state" and all that for many abroad.

I thank you for your time spent considering this new opportunity.

Adachi Fuyudori

RE: To: The Commonwealth of Liberty | Subject: Potential business negotiations - WesternPeregrine - 06-28-2016

-=Resending Message=-

[Image: 6DndhVp.png]

RE: To: The Commonwealth of Liberty | Subject: Potential business negotiations - WesternPeregrine - 07-08-2016

-=Resending Message=-

RE: To: The Commonwealth of Liberty | Subject: Potential business negotiations - WesternPeregrine - 07-12-2016

-=Resending Message=-
Final attempt

RE: To: The Commonwealth of Liberty | Subject: Potential business negotiations - WesternPeregrine - 07-15-2016

-=Link Closed, Channel terminated=-