Discovery Gaming Community
Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia (/showthread.php?tid=140290)

Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia - Texas - 06-13-2016

accessing network >> no video feed available
Transmission Date: 06-13-823

ID: Texas
Enc: Zeta broadband spread - Enigma-Delta
Source: Dis
Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia >> Sapphire Raven

decoding signal

Ain't this a lovely world where I get to've the pleasure hearing your annoyance of a voice once more? No need to wet yourself over me contacting you, hotpants.
Since our agreement a frew months back we've not requested any duty from your squadron, yet now the time has come your services are required. So pack your lingerie and up your lazy rear, preferably in proper armour this time.

Cover my sisters operation in the Omegas. Stir up trouble, keep them inhabitants down there busy. We don't care who you bend over, just do it. And not just some minor contention but shake the region up and rip it apart. All eyes on you, for about two weeks starting today. Sure it'd be more entertaining could you manage to get them devastating each other more than they usually do, extra points for that so you achieve it.

You're still invited to come visit me on Ishmael, panties.

Let me know what you want written on your cheque.

Against all odds, we'll overcome you. Against all odds, we'll survive. Against all odds, we'll win.
For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.

encoding signal
connection to network canceled

RE: Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia - Kauket - 06-17-2016

[Image: KdzJiah.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, Omega-3
» SUBJECT:"Request"

»STARTING MESSAGE«

First of all: What.

Second:

I'm sorry, but are you assuming that we'd be free to take up requests? - wait - sorry, demands. I cannot recall such an agreement, and even so, it would have been documented.

Our vessels are already busy within the said operative area of the Omega region against Corsair and Hessian assets, and why the hell would we seek to draw attention to ourselves there? One of our most valuable vessels ... - hell, perhaps amongst the top few valuable vessels of the Sirius Sector. I don't want to risk it for whatever maddening reason that you fancy.

Why are you even seeking an uproar? Can't you just hire some people to do it?

Or better yet, in your cheeky manner; "why not flash your top off to some Cretins?" - I'm sure that'd stirr something up.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia - Texas - 06-17-2016

Transmission Date: 06-17-823

decoding signal

Here I thought we could take our disregard for the other to the next level and start being useful to each other but obviously your recent strikes in success had damaged your perception of the world around you. It could be sad if I'd care.

Yet, because I'm the endearing one of the two of us, I'll give you some insight on what we're on about there. We're setting preparations to start the architecture of future for many of your kind. Not ours though, we live under different conditions. And your actual backup would've been a charming addition to this.

But by the looks, you're suited with your inability to think past your pants.

Against all odds, we'll overcome you. Against all odds, we'll survive. Against all odds, we'll win.

encoding signal

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Details would be a nice thing. Can you care to elaborate on this 'architecture'? As I said, we're busy, and I would like to know if I could calculate any probable chances of sending out assistance towards this said idea.

And please stop mentioning my pants.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia - Texas - 06-17-2016

Transmission Date: 06-17-823

decoding signal

Caring for anything isn't on the list of my virtues when you ain't a Maltese or we talk about the prosperity of Nacion.

It's quite simple but I'll try to find more generic words so you can follow it. Universe got a quite adorable selection of planets available. To your misfortune most of them aren't exactly what one would call inhabitable. Some of them your brethren decided to waste themselves beyond a state you'd call recoverable. Braillia as they call it, Cayman, is a suitable example. Kitahara, Tau-65, works just as well.
There's of course more to that and the Omegas hold the key to our next move. For now that's all you'll get.

I remember you claiming yourself to be the ones that declared their soul to fight impacts of the Orange and I do recall a transmission from you where you've been all about that but that must've been a different Sapphire. For obvious reasons this couldn't have been you, now that I heard you so concerned about your material assets.

Besides, why? Those pants look gorgeous with you.

encoding signal

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Find more generic words that I can follow, huh?

Okay then.

Here are some generic words for you to follow:

Stop being an uptight Hispanic tailored arse-sponge and use your goddamned apex ears.

Explain.

What.

You.

Want.

Or maybe your ears are clogged full of all of your fettishes for knickers because you fail to contain your social lusts, leaking out your fantasies and nonachievable relation goals that should honestly stay as dreams and never escape the dream reality.

Of bloody course we're against the Orange Dream, but hey - perhaps if you even considered listening than being all Misses 'look at me, I want and need your help' - you'd understand why we can't be at several places at once.

But noooo, how /dare/ I be protective of my own home that is LITERALLY irreplacable.

I need you to quit being a good-for-nothing piss extractor of a person for at least the next 10 minutes or so. You're really starting to irk me off. Please use the thing called a mind. Then maybe I can start listening to you rather than try to interpret to whatever scrote pendant that comes out of the crap trombone that your monkey-mouth-crevice-hole seems to blow itself in.

Regards?,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia - Texas - 06-18-2016

Transmission Date: 06-18-823

decoding signal

Calm your pants.
If you aren't able to stir up the region on a major scale, just admit it.

What we'd ask you to do is covering Carolinas operation in the Omegas and for the very moment, that'd either mean burning the place down or at least ensuring her unhindered movement through a few good enough secured systems.
Backup is needed. In numbers a minimum of two or three will do, ready to get into any combat situation that might arise. With any, that means any. You may have a few more on the list of those that wish for your dead after this.

Now, you think you can handle that or not?

encoding signal

RE: Actual: Battlegroup Auxesia - Kauket - 06-26-2016

» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, Independant Worlds

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hrmm.

After finally escaping medical bay from my major injuries, I immediately got the chance to start speaking to one of your kin after you failed to say what exactly this operation is, they've mentioned that it is a simple survey run. I also suggested that you could simply hire Zoners to do it, instead of wasting soldiers. Or perhaps even go undercover as Zoners.

But as I mentioned previously, we're occupied, tired out and need to return home from the last operation. Christ, I almost died out there, I'm not risking it again - especially when I'll be hearing your obsession with my pan-

They shudder, seemingly troubled by something.

No - let's... not touch-

Realising the relation of the word, they redact the sentence quickly, creeping themselves out.

Urgh!

No. We can't stir up noise.

The answer to this all is a big nope. Sorry. And for the love of god, please stop mentioning my under parts.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]