Discovery Gaming Community
Actual: National Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Actual: National Council (/showthread.php?tid=140359)

Actual: National Council - Texas - 06-15-2016

accessing network >> no video feed available
Transmission Date: 06-15-823

ID: Texas
Enc: Echelon broadband spread - Zeta-Epsilon
Source: Dis
Actual: National Council

decoding signal

So you're the new ones pushing their fortune with maltese politics then. Welcome to the worst abyss mankind can create. Don't break your minds questioning why we already know more than you'd like to admit, the day will come you figure out how this gets done. A specific name within your squadron will be of most interest to us but more of that later.

You're informed that we'll support your kind just as we do with the Cross or any other. That's about nothing you can expect coming from us, except you've something of value to offer in return or have otherwise proven your worth to Nacion.

Try to swallow the hatred that comes up right now but we've seen many passing by, all with the best intentions of course and all left us with undesirable outcomes. So until we've actually witnessed your abilities and state of mind in action as well as encountered your will to shape Nacion in any way, we'll not give you the benefit of doubt. This was done twice and both times resulted in a devastating rift splitting maltese people further apart.

One of your squadron is invited for visiting Dis should you wish to further negotiate any cooperation, an inevitable offer of value provided.
Not her though, you know who's it.

Against all odds, we'll overcome you. Against all odds, we'll survive. Against all odds, we'll win.
For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.

encoding signal
connection to network canceled

RE: Actual: National Council - Shiki - 06-15-2016

[Image: fp22cBb.png]
COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: Texas

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Buenas tardes.

Hm, Texas? It's been a long times since we met in Omicron Delta, it's good to hear you. I have to admit that I'm new to politics, however I have some experienced advisers so I will learn in time. And you are probably right out there, the Maltese politics already seems to be a most dirty in history of humanity. That's a shame that our Homeworld turned that dirty. but who knows, maybe the time will come and we will wash it out. Of course I am feeling myself out of place sometimes, but once again, it's just a matter of time when I will get used to it. I can't imagine myself being one of those sharks of Maltese political world, but who knows.

Speaking of the Cross.., I think we will try to act rather carefully until we will get enough support at Malta. Yes, we do believe that Cross is inhibits the natural development of Malta, but we are looking at the external enemies in the first place. Of course we will support you when you will move against the enemies or internal parasites of Malta.

What we can offer? That hardly depends on your values. For now we can offer only our hard work with a hope that people of Malta will give us a chance. The 101st have served Malta well so you must be know what I am talking about. I also understand your concern about the possible fail of our efforts, but we cannot sit in one's hands. We have learned a lot from the past mistakes, we know them well and we won't repeat them.

I hope you will understand us a little bit better after this conversation.

Sincerely yours,
Enma Loyola.
The National Council of Malta.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Actual: National Council - Texas - 06-16-2016

Transmission Date: 06-16-823

Actual: National Council >> Enma Loyola

decoding signal

You're the -her- I didn't want to speak to. But now that you already made your appearance, I take you're the one to address here. Don't think I trust you. We know of you flying different colours and those are the colours that to this point caused most of the divide within our people. Should you think you made the right choice, then I'm afraid I've to tell you that you didn't. You're not Anje and you never will be.
You once came asking for our assistance and despite the generous offer you were given, you had decided to move along, trying on your own, pushing your furtune like that. It pains me to see you were successful.

As for what you could possibly offer, now that I'm talking to -you- I'm sure you can figure something out that'll catch our interest.

Against all odds, we'll overcome you. Against all odds, we'll survive. Against all odds, we'll win.

encoding signal

RE: Actual: National Council - Shiki - 06-16-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I am not sure if this is the right time to discuss -my- personality. Maybe -you- are going to judge -me- for the choices that I made? You should try to find like-minded people in the Cross then. Perfect sight: you clap next to Espinosa looking how my body was sent to the crematorium. Friendly advice -do not- follow the Cross steps.

I wonder if we are going to discuss the actual affairs or it's better to stop now? Is this a good idea to brabble when the Nation is being eaten by detractors and fools? Is -this- a good idea?

Sincerely yours,
Enma Loyola.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Transmission Date: 06-16-823

decoding signal

The problem with you is, that despite your squadron may anytime achieve our trust, -you- won't. You've chosen to wander a different path. One we once too thought to be the one leading our people to their designated future. A path for which we incited conflict within our own people to push Nacion over the edge. It's particularly interesting that you so eagerly dismiss the Cross' thoughts on them whilst you've decided to follow their path more than any of the Cross ever did.
Don't think twisting your sentences like Anje did will have you succeed here. As for the detractors you mentioned, -your- colours are what you speak about here. If you believe you've seen or will see what we've not by now, I must disappoint you. I'd call your words hypocrisy but that'd likely lessen the chances to find together.

The information we otherwise collected about your squadron reads promising though. Should you be the only misstep, then there might still be hope, given your influence within them isn't as established as it looks.

Name your representative for the visit of Dis. After what that one will have seen, we'll talk again. Make up your mind on what you actually have to offer besides your convictions and words, you'll need it.

encoding signal

RE: Actual: National Council - Shiki - 06-16-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

So you are keeping at it? I have nothing to add I am afraid. You can call me a hypocrite for the facts that I've never tend to hide. There is no reasons for me to make it a public knowledge. I can feel myself comfortable at Malta in any case. And you know what? It's funny, because I had a honor to meet Anje only once, I doubt that I've learned enough to sound like her. I will regard it as a compliment.

Let me ask you, if you don't trust me why would you trust a representative that I would send to you? I honestly have no idea from where your prejudices come from, but I will respect it. Sadly I have no power to transfer my negotiating rights to someone else. If you doubt my honesty for some reason, feel free to use this channel to contact the Council and explain why exactly you wish to turn me out. In details of course. That is some inefficient bureaucracy, but it will likely work if you will be open and convincing.

Sincerely yours,
Enma Loyola.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Transmission Date: 06-17-823

decoding signal

Now that I already got your attention, I'll sure keep at it. Ain't we having a lovely open-minded conversation about our positions for the other? Of course there's no reason for you to make -that- a public knowledge. Do it and your support will drastically drop. Maltese people are tired of the Cross' fanatics already, what you think will their reaction be when they get to know that the new, uprising promise on the horizon is an actually even worse choice? By your words you understood well enough you're now playing the great game, so play your cards accordingly.

However, we haven't had you introduce your squadron yet. Mind sharing your view upon your band with us? What you're in for, what's that you aim for, what's it you want to achieve?

I must disappoint you, but -your- kind will not make it past the Dis' security systems. So your visit is out of question. I've not asked for someone else for no reason. We're not your enemy. Yet.

encoding signal

RE: Actual: National Council - Shiki - 06-18-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Despite my new nature I have nothing to do with Cross fanatism. I am not really sure thas you are know the subject well enough to judge. The strong and prosperous Malta is my goal, let it not sound arrogantly and hypocritically to you. This is what comes from absolutely natural impulses of our kind. I hope one day you will understand it, for now your mind is closed to keep up the conversation of this kind.

Speaking of games, as you know idea is quite important for me. I used to sacrifice way too much to bring something to prove it I believe. I am not saying that my past intentions or what is done was right, but in the end it definitely brought me onto the right way. I would not consider myself an opportunist, but I do realize all importance and scale that are waiting for me. Do I ready to play this game? I do. Do I really want it? No. Do I have a choice after all? I don't.

What's the Council's position? We do believe that Malta is not need the rapid reformation even at the moment. We do believe that Malta need to reestablish all it's strength and dignity. We do believe that people, families... powers who did a lot for Malta in the past must to keep it on nowadays. We want to see the day one Malta, when power on Malta usurped by one group of adventurers and fanatics. We want to see Maltese borders secured and people in safety. We have a big plans, I won't list them all, you can freely familiarize with our public declarations, it is not like we are hidding anything from you.

Sincerely yours,
Enma Loyola.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Actual: National Council - Texas - 06-18-2016

Transmission Date: 06-18-823

decoding signal

Following the logic that brought up your intentions and mindset, the interesting part with your words is that you sound young and pristine, untainted by maltese politics.

What you've to understand is that we walked that path long enough. We walked this path through the war with our lost sisters and brothers, through the frontline in the Taus with the Guild and the Colonials, through conflicts with the entities, through centuries of supreme power, through inner dispute and combat against our own kind, through traitors, through fanatics. We don't believe in what you claim drives you forward anymore. We've seen it, heard it. Too often. And all those that spoke great words brought nothing but desaster upon Nacion.

You didn't answer my questions. I'm aware we can read through your public statements and be assured we got information upon your squadron beyond that by far already. I want you to state by your own words what you actually wish to change. Be precise.

As a sidenote: We know of one who walked your path and that individual turned into the very epitome of what's poisoning Nacion. Whatever you claim to be, you're one of them. There's no differentiation we need to make here.

encoding signal

RE: Actual: National Council - Shiki - 06-19-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Why don't you think that I did not learn from yours, in particular? Not only me, a lot of people can, because this was remembered and documented. Besides I obviously have a special sources of information that I can get. In other words, if you think that I am a poor and naive girl, then you are wrong.

For sure I know about the heroic past of 101st, but obviously it doesn't mean that your duty before Nacion is complete. Despite the tiredness and some kind of despair, Malta and it's people need to arise, I do not believe that old ways of the Nacion are leading to nowhere. I know that 101st is trying to imply some radical reforms, but I'm not sure if the whole Nacion will accept it. I am not going to judge you here, just explaining my position.

What do we wish to change? We are not those people who wish to turn time back, but we believe that the power on Malta have not belong to the true patriots and people who can perform the wise policy. Basically we wish to normalize situation on the planet and our borders with balanced and healthy politics. As it will be done we will be at the situation when major reforms will find their place and support.

I am not holding you from going with war at -our- kind, I only wish to say that -we- are interested in a better future of Malta and it's people. It might be hard to understand when your intentions are hostile. If you are seeking for the enemies of Malta, you are seeking them in a wrong direction. Don't get me wrong, but if -our kind- wished bad for Malta, we would act differently.

Sincerely yours,
Enma Loyola.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED