Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta (/showthread.php?tid=140364)

To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta - Shiki - 06-16-2016

[Image: fp22cBb.png]
COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: The Lane Hacker Professorship

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Greetings.

My name is Enma Loyola and I will speak on behalf of the National Council of Malta. The Council currently has the raised concerns about the situation on the Liberty theater. We wish to directly intervene into the Libertorian affets, but we won't take radical steps without consulting with you. I am not sure how much you are aware of niceties of the Maltese politics. But I am sure that you are concerned about the well being of Malta as one of the strategic partners. We appreciate the old friendship between the Nation and Lane Hackers, this friendship is something that stayed inviolable regardless of current state of the Maltese policy. The color of our friendship will always stay Orange, no matter under the banner of which color Maltese are coming to you. For now I am only willing to ask if the professorship is sharing our point of view on the nature of our friendship?

Sincerely yours,
Enma Loyola.
The National Council of Malta.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta - Grubozaboyschikov - 06-16-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Dear Enma Loyola,

You may address me as Grubozaboyschikov. While I am not a Professor of the Lane Hackers, I am acting in as their representative.
We confirm that we still hold our strategic alliance with the Outcasts. Nothing has changed to do with that.
Unfortunately for you, while we do hold alliance with the Outcasts, we are unaware of your party. Who are you?
You can imagine that to request to directly intervene in our turf without even presenting yourselves of who you are is quite... unprofessional.
Subsequently, we cannot pledge our friendship to something we don't know of.

We request details as to who you are and who you represent among the Outcasts. We also request in detail to know what your plans are towards this 'Liberty Theater'.

Remember. As you control your sectors in the Omicrons and around, we as well control Liberty alongside with the Liberty Rogues. Make no mistake.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta - Shiki - 06-16-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I hope professorship is really busy and have no time at all so they sent you. That was... an unfortunate decision.

First of all calling me unprofessional is quite unprofessional by itself. You either suppose to be educated enough to know who we are or at least to make some inquiries before enter diplomatic negotiations. I can barely imagine what you can use as an excuse, but I don't need them.

Let's say if professorship for some reason believes that you are the competent and you will change your tone, we can proceed. Otherwise I'm willing to break the negotiations right now.

Sincerely yours,
Enma Loyola.
The National Council of Malta.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta - Grubozaboyschikov - 06-16-2016

...uploading.data...

Dear Enma Loyola,

I am disappointed at seeing your distasteful tone.
I will reinforce my previous statement since you apparently have incompetently overlooked it: the Professorship handed me over this transmission because I suspect they don't particularly care for self-important individuals. Perhaps it would be wise to treat my worlds with the same weight as theirs, yes?
If you are to ask for friendship, we would like to see some commitment on your side.

As first impressions go, I have not seen professionalism coming from this 'National Council of Malta'. To send a diplomatic message and then back down after the first reply after being wrongly offended is not very diplomatic. Maltese have nothing to fear from us, we are their strongest allies.

As an act to show our intentions are just in our continued alliance with the Outcasts, we will overlook your previous message. The Professorship would like to ask again who are you and what are your plans in Liberty in detail.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta - Shiki - 06-16-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Believe me dear, I have better a way teachers than you. I am representing the Maltese people, not mendacious usurpers that you happened to speak last years. Although you are slowly starting to speak on business instead of waffle, makes me hope for the better. Yet, your tone still isn't playing in your favor.

Still trying to convince me in my unprofessionalism? How charmingly naive, especially after your first attempt obviously failed. It's also very nice of you to convince me that your open insults are offending me wrongly. In all due respect to professorship I can't work like this. It is not a problem for to find the direct contacts of the Professorship. The negotiations will be frozen from this moment. I hope you will manage to collect your thoughts until the next time.

Loyola out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship || From: The National Council of Malta - Grubozaboyschikov - 06-19-2016

...uploading.data...

Dear Enma Loyola,

The Lane Hackers do not have time to play games with so-called representatives of the unknown group who's only rebuttal is to copy the comments made by us towards you. It is a shame that you only strengthen our own observations.

To correct you, we are not 'slowely' starting to speak on business. As a supposed diplomat of the unknown group, you by your own will is halting your own 'business'. Yet again, you disprove to us your claim to being professional.

We hope this "frozen negotiation" gives you time to improve yourself in diplomatic affairs. If you have someone more qualified I suggest you have them next time contact us for your own good in progress. I suggest an increased intake of cardamine before your transmission to increase brain activity and concentration.

This channel is hereby terminated.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...channel.terminated...