Discovery Gaming Community

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From: [RM] to: DHC Direction Board (/showthread.php?tid=140388)

Source: Battleship Schwerin, Munich-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-G1T-G0O3-3!

Submitter: Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: DHC direction board
Subject: production capacity

Guten Tag my fellow comrades. My name is Driedrik Sterr, the newly appointed Vizeadmiral of the Rheinland Militär. Today I contact you for a subject of absolute interest for the Rheinland Militär and, by extension, the Bundestag.

As abrupt as this may be, we'd like you to evaluate the full production capability of Daumann Heavy Constrution, as well as an estimation of the cost of expanding said capacity, which requires the elaboration of sketches and forecasting of whatever obstacle you may face during the process. In this dire time of need we require your cooperation more than ever before, and we trust you'll make steady work of this simple request. Additionally, we'd like you to provide an evaluation of interesting trading partners that could assist Rheinland in it's recovery, as well as goods they may require in exchange for their cooperation.

Needless to say, all the information must be upheld in secrecy. This is a great opportunity for both Daumann Heavy Construction and Rheinland as whole.

Hochachtungsvoll
Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr

RE: From: [RM] to: DHC Direction Board - Daumann Heavy Construction - 06-17-2016

=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary

Vice-admiral Sterr,

since we realize military men value brief, to-the-point facts, I've allowed myself to send you very short and general assesment document. It's predictions are based on the current output and capacities, without taking into account any significant losses or boosts, which luckily aren't predicted in a foreseeable future.

As for the second part of your curious inquiry, that depends which market niche are we talking about. Since the peace treaty with Liberty was signed we did have some contact with Libertonian corporations - we're returning to that market.

Best regards,

Hanna Richter DHC

=== Transmission Terminated ===

RE: From: [RM] to: DHC Direction Board - Yber - 06-19-2016

Source: Battleship Schwerin, Munich-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-G1T-G0O3-3!

Submitter: Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: DHC direction board
Subject: re: production capacity

Frau Richter, your data has been throughly analyzed and debated.

I'm glad to say Daumann Heavy Construction currently has the foundation of what we require for the tasks ahead. As your experts will have confirmed by now, the economical situation in Rheinland evolves as we speak. From the information you've given us, we deem the full production capacity of your company will be enough to satisfy the cuotas sketched by the Bundestag, and the Militär is going to make sure these are known during the current negotiations.

The direction board of Daumann Heavy Construction will be updated with further information regarding this particular topic in the nearby future. Starting from this point on, expect considerable changes around exports and imports.

Hochachtungsvoll
Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr