Discovery Gaming Community
To: LN-LNS-LPI and RM RFP - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LN-LNS-LPI and RM RFP (/showthread.php?tid=140443)

To: LN-LNS-LPI and RM RFP - Commander ZooM - 06-19-2016

are hostilities about to begin again, i have been stopped inside texas by RM|Bodensee, called liberty scum and that the rheinalnd will be taking texas, i ask this, is it still safe to fly between liberty and rheinland or is it best to stay clear? or is this bodensee a rogue officer so to speck,

signed: private trader

RE: To: LN-LNS-LPI and RM RFP - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-20-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Rogue RM ship in Texas

Guten Tag, Herr...trader? My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Unfortunately I have to inform you that federal polizei can not help you in any way. Texas system is not part of Rheinland space by our laws and thus we have no jurisdiction or power there. Also, we have no power over military ships. However, I´m pretty sure you met - as you mentioned yourself - rogue officer which for some reason refuse to acknowledge end of war with Liberty and peace treaty which was signed between both houses, and turned himself into sort of "Liberty hater pirate". I am also pretty sure he is acting against his own orders and will of Rheinland Military Oberkommando as well as will of Rheinland government, because nobody plan "taking Texas".

All I can recommend you is to wait for reply from Liberty law enforcement authorities which can protect you from such rogue ships in their house system, and cooperate with them. Also, I think it would be useful for both sides if you could provide some pictures or communication log, because the captain of RM|Bodensee might have said something what could help to track down the ship and stop it´s rogue illegal activities.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: LN-LNS-LPI and RM RFP - Yber - 06-20-2016

Source: Battleship Schwerin, Munich-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-CHR-GTM-51

Submitter: Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: Private trader
Subject: RM|Bodensee

This is Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr of the Rheinland Militär.

It is clearly stated that the conflict between the Bundesrepublik and the Republic of Liberty ceased several months ago, no operations are or will be conducted in their sovereign space by the Rheinland Militär. Should any "member" of the Rheinland Militär be violating this treaty, he is to be considered a terrorist and treated as such. However:

Any more defamation about the Rheinland Militär or any other Rheinland organization without proof or actual data regarding such subjects will be met with legal actions against you. Your identity will be investigated and revealed to the pertinent court for the aforementioned purpose should this behaviour continue.

Hochachtungsvoll
Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr

RE: To: LN-LNS-LPI and RM RFP - Commander ZooM - 06-20-2016

To:RM and RFP

I with held the evidence of this until a request for them had been made, i done this as i thought perhaps you may have wanted this information over private communications but since it has been requested here then you shall have it,

RE: To: LN-LNS-LPI and RM RFP - Yber - 06-20-2016

Source: Battleship Schwerin, Munich-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-CHR-GTM-51

Submitter: Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: Private trader
Subject: RM|Bodensee

This is Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr of the Rheinland Militär.

Private trader, thank you for your cooperation. This individual and his crew will be contacted and dealt with.

Hochachtungsvoll
Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr