Discovery Gaming Community
To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=140471)

Pages: 1 2

To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 06-20-2016

[Image: Obc4SBb.jpg]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: Yoshida

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Good evening, dear Exarch.

I was told that this channel is special and I will be able to contact you without putting your life on the risk. I hope you have a time for a little chat. I understand that you probably barely have a free time, but lets hope it will worth it. First of all I would like to thank you for your work and ask if you need any assistance?

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Yoshida - 06-22-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Private.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Exarch.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...streaming.data...

[Image: HGnH9T1.gif]

Salutations, Awakened One.

I would like to thank you for your concern, but believe me there is no greater honor than being directly addressed from one of the Whole. The infiltration is proceeding smoothly as it has been planned, with the High Exarch's blessings and guidance following me on each step.

I would like to apologize but I was not aware that the human Enma Loyola was one of You. If that was the case then I could definitely had been of assistance here. One word of humble advice though; If you intend to make long use of this body as a member of the National Council, do not publicly reveal your true identity for you will lose support among many echelons of Sirian society, including the Lane Hackers. There is a certain limit in which I can influence outcomes from behind-the-scenes without being directly exposed.

With that being said, I am ready to receive your wisdom and guidance.

I live to serve.

...message.copy.protected...automated.deletion.initiated...
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 06-22-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

My concern is rather something natural. Exarch, you are working in extremely difficult conditions and success accompanies you. We will need a lot of other followers to compensate your work if something will happen to you. I ask you to be careful and avoid any hasty decisions.

I am not fear of being uncovered, on Malta I will be in safe, my task in the National Council is to watch them closely and cope dangerous tendencies in the bud. Maltese are free to do what they want to, until Cardamine flows in the Houses. Natural development of Maltese is also interesting and informative to observe. People are usually underestimate the value of information, Lane Hackers are used to be an exception from this rule.

This particular case with Grubozaboyschikov was not a problem, in the end it won't change anything. Of course we expected to receive something else. As for the general policy I would recommend you to use your influence to bring together the groups that use Cardamine. Of course they are very different, but I don't need to explain why we need them to keep the close contact in a way. Experience with the National Council shows that there is some work to do as far as you can see. Please, try to work on further convergence of Cardamine groups. If there are some problems on the way, please let me know.

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Yoshida - 06-30-2016

...streaming.data...

Orders received, Awakened One.

I understand that Malta is perfectly safe for you but you are also conducting foreign diplomacy. The Lane Hackers and I expect many other groups such as the Rogues would refuse to deal with the National Council if they know they are speaking to - what simpletons call - an "infectee".

However, as long as this remains obscure I am able to pursue this collaboration of "Cardamine groups". The Orange Alliance already exists and with the right amount of influence and push, we can induct the National Council into this Alliance. So first we need to salvage the relations with the Lane Hackers.

The Council can send a new comm and this time I will make my colleagues listen. I only ask you to provide more information about the National Council because they are currently unaware of who and what this organization is. Usually for diplomacy we defer to the official representatives of a specific organization in order to outline our behavior, in this case the Crimson Cross. However we may be able to circumvent that part considering that the Lane Hackers are quite disappointed with the Cross, as of late.

I live to serve.

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 07-02-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I am aware of shadow-mind reactions on our kin. However, you should not be worry about it, I am not going to give them a single reason to have a doubts regarding my nature.

Your initiatives are healthy and completely reflection your understanding of the tasks that we have. I can only welcome such productive and positive work of your mind. Sadly my influence on the Council is limited, so I can't guarantee that everything will go as planned on my side. Let's hope that our common understand the issues will move the whole situation to better. Your plan of actions is accepted, I proceed to implementation in a few consecutive days.

I expect that you, as the Exarch, can also speak on the behalf of the Cult of Sirius. I would like to receive the information about the current state of affairs and how can I help you with further Cults development?

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Yoshida - 07-09-2016

...streaming.data...

Your kind and good words about my projects warms my heart, Emmeleia. In this life, I only and merely wish to be an important tool in furthering your goals.

The Church is going well. New cultists are joining the flock and cardamine continues to be distributed into the Houses. However we haven't achieved a noteworthy infiltration into a major organization for some time now. Due to my special duties I am not directly involved in the day-to-day activities of the Oracles... you might want to ask the leader of our Order, Master Teacher Aquintas. He knows better than anyone what we need and what we have achieved.

But there is an important development which the Church may require your help. It concerns Santa Verna, a remote Outcast outpost. This base is the perfect place for the Initiated to begin their training before they are sent into the stars and do the Church's work. So naturally we would like this outpost to remain remote and unimportant so that our work continues undisturbed, unhindered and away from the prying eyes of heretics. The National Council's support in this matter, would be undoubtedly important.

As for your message to the Lane Hackers, I have personally briefed Mr. Hinx in order to ensure that you receive a proper welcome and solidify the relations of the National Council with the Lane Hackers.

I live to serve.

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 07-12-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Santa Verna you say? Yes, I understand why, if you need a distant location to hide something from everyone, it is hard to find something better than Verna at this point. I will do everything that is possible to help the Council to make a decision go in your way.

We already have some progress with our relations with the Lane Hackers, I have a reasons to believe that from now one everything will go well. Thats to your plan, that seems to be worked, we can say that this problem is solved and I hope that something like this will never appear in our way.

I would like to discuss more topics with you, but to be fair I would not like to do it using this communication channel. Prehaps you will find some time to meet in person?

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Yoshida - 08-22-2016

...streaming.data...

On behalf of the Church, thank you.

A meeting at a place of your choosing is entirely possible. However I'd advise to be in a hideout with little traffic in order to minimize the chances of detection. Finall, after the latest cardamine deliveries by the National Council, I am now able to continue with the next phase of our secret plan.

I live to serve.

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Yoshida - 09-16-2016

...streaming.data...

Salutations, Awakened One.

I hope you are well, however I am not.

Despite my best efforts, your status as to what the unenlightened would refer as "infectee" has become public Lane Hacker knowledge. Due to your senior position, this creates severe issues with National Council as a whole and the problem was explained to them. I delivered this message myself in order to avoid any suspicions about my involvement which pushed the NC-LH relations back when you were contacting the Hackers.

Since June 22nd I had delivered you my concerns about your open approach in this matter, so I hope you understand this was something which I had foreseen. My advice at this point is to use a codename from now on during operations in Liberty in order to avoid complicating matters any further.

I live to serve.

RE: To: Exarch Goro Yoshida // From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 09-16-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Unacceptable.

Which best efforts were implemented? And where is the result? We see only failure, so naturally your efforts are in vain. We were thinking that in you we have a serious and competent person who will manage to back us up. It appears that we overestimated your abilities and there is nothing outstanding at this point. If it's your best, then I have not a lot to say.

We will travel throught the Oceans called "Liberty" and if you won't manage to hold humankind-hackers from stopping us, hackers-named will join the Void. We have tried to clear the Orange flow in "Cortez"/"Coronado" Oceans, We have tried to deliver Orange gift to hackers-named. If darkling hackers-named have hostile intentions towards the Light, hackers-named will join Our Voids.

Disappointment.

If you have an intention to justify yourself, try to excuse and atone before the Light, we still can have a meeting. Of crouse it won't be something that I planned, but I can give you another chance. Chance to prove yourself as useful. If you will fail us another time, there won't an excuse.

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED