Discovery Gaming Community
To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis (/showthread.php?tid=140483)

Pages: 1 2

To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-20-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Subject: Business Shipments / Super Alloy

Guten Tag,
Herr Zak Conner, CEO of BMF,
It's me, Mark Hamann mein herr Conner and i am here to establish some good business contracts one more time with your respected corporation. I was discussing the latest contract between BMF and Solitaire Metropolis which had Gateway Shipping involved in it, and i can tell you that the members of the board are very happy and pleased about it so i was elected to start a new contract with your respected company. This time, the Solitaire Metropolis docking master would like to request 30,000 pieces of Super Alloys from the Kingdom of Bretonia. The docking master is confused about the proper price we should offer for your respected vessels pilots so we decided to leave that opened for you an your calculations. We would like to receive the materials as fast as possible so we will expect a reply from you as soon as possible explaining to us how much credits you would think fit and satisfying for your pilots. The Solitaire Metropolis docking master will provide a good sum of Silver ores, Copper ore and Uncut diamonds so your pilots don't have to go back to the kingdom of bretonia empty handed. As usual we will demand documents and proofs of deliveries so we can save it to our data base. We will wait your reply and have a gut day mein herr Conner.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - BMF - 06-21-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO
To:Solitaire Metropolis
CC:Mark Hamann

Greetings Dear Haman,

kindly accept my apologies for the delayed response as i have been tied up. I am very glad to hear from you again to continue doing business together.

In regards to the price, after Calculating the distance according to the flying time i believe the price would be 4265 SC a unit is fair enough especially if my traders can find something in your base in their way back. What do you think? If we agree consider the 30,000 pieces of Super Alloy already at your base, i will start moving our ships immediately,

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-21-2016

Guten Tag,
It's me, Mark Hamann mein herr Conner and i am here to inform you that we have no problem at all about the prices proposed by your respected corporation. We have one concern, and this is optional indeed. We want to reduce the price to 4,000 credits per piece if possible, but if not, it's still no problem at all. We thought that we should share you our financial situation and we have a trust in your wise calls. It would be great if we can reduce the price to 4,000 credits and that's a very small reduction but it will matter to our economy much. I will wait your reply about this matter, and about the materials available, i think you will be surprised by the amount of Silver and Copper ores available for sale at the moment. I will wait your reply and have a gut evening mein herr Conner.

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - BMF - 06-22-2016

Greetings Dear Haman,Good day Mr. Haman,

There is 19160 Unit of Super Alloy on BMF ships docked to your base, and i do not mind the price of 4000 SC, Kindly accept my delay as i wont be able to send more crews today and will continue with the rest of shipments tomorrow.

Your prices of ores is not something i would be interested in, It makes me think of a mining contract with you, i am gonna give my crew a vacation on your station, lets get the current contract done and we will talk in more details about it if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-22-2016

Guten Tag,
Actually this is great, and i am grateful for your acceptance to the 4,000 price per piece. Thank you for sending the shipments so fast and we can wait for the rest tomorrow, no problem. The docking master already fixed the price once we received this transmission from you. Well, It's my bad luck that the ores prices is out of your interests and in the same time, i am curious to know about what you mean by "mining contract" with us.. so we will wait your next transmission with more explaining. Have a gut day mein herr Conner.

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - BMF - 06-24-2016

Greetings again Mr. Haman,

I hope i did not bother you with my honesty, we are a mining corporation and it would not be logical to buy ores with these prices, however i am gonna have to delay talking about my mining proposal as we are upgrading and renovating our space station at the moment and i will contact you as soon as we are finished.

By the way the last 10840 unit of Super Alloys has been delivered as we agreed with a total of 30000 Super Alloys.

Thank you for choosing Bretonia Mining and Fabrication.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-24-2016

Subject: Contract Fulfilled

Guten Tag,
This is Mark Hamann mein herr Conner, and i cannot describe how our members of the board are at the moment. They are so surprised by your great quality and fast deliveries. Actually i am surprised! because our experience with some of those who carry the BMM tag was not that good. They hardly replied to our contract and didn't fulfill it till this moment, Ahh .. Anyway mein herr, i am so pleased and will wait to know from you about the mining plans. I understand that your huge corporation deal with mass numbers and amounts so the prices of my humbled station will not be suitable for you, I can understand no problem. I will wait your proposal, Danke for your efforts and long live the Queen cooperation with the BundasRepublik!

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - BMF - 06-24-2016

Greetings again Mr. Haman,

I have another contract for you, we need 20000 units of Nanomembrane Filters and i need from you to get them for me at your base. What would be the covenant price for you ?

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-24-2016

Subject: New Business / Nanomemberane Filters

Guten Tag,
This is Mark Hamann mein herr Conner, and i am glad that we will have more business to do. Actually your proposal can be done and i just need some time to present the new contract to my members of the board. I will get back to you as soon as possible with solutions and deals. Have a gut day mein herr Conner.

RE: To: BMF || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-25-2016

Subject: New Business / Nanomemberane Filters

Guten Tag,
This is Mark Hamann mein herr Conner, and i am here to inform you that we will provide the amounts you requested from Nanomemberane Filters. We will propose a price of 3,500 credits for each piece and we would like to know if this is satisfying from your side mein herr. I will wait your reply as soon as possible.