Discovery Gaming Community
Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) (/showthread.php?tid=140512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Gaian Guard - 06-21-2016

[Image: Q20kiuX.png]
Subject: Secure Channel
Source: Torshavn Spaceport, ???
Encryption: Very High
Priority: Very High

Good day to the fighters of justice and freedom, the Lane Hackers.

Although the attempts of mending the relations between our organisations began long ago, their pace remained extraordinarily slow. The Sentinels are of opinion that this state of affairs can stand no longer. Therefore, we have established this channel in order to provide a direct way of contact between us and us only. It shall serve as an easy way exchanging intelligence and negotiating agreements in a private and direct manner.

With respect.

Message end.

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Moriarty - 06-22-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

To the Gaian Guard:

For longer than any can remember, the hostility between the Outcast and Corsair nations have driven wedges between those factions who might otherwise find common cause and mutually beneficial relationships. Perhaps our organizations have reached a moment when we may set aside foreign influences, past slights, and revolving recriminations in order to approach our current circumstances with minds open to new possibilities and future achievements. If so, I welcome communications with the Gaians. If not, you will soon learn a new and abiding appreciation for the oft derided emotional state known as regret.

Felicitations,
[Image: Moriarty%20Signature_zpsfmvwknhc.png]
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Darku - 07-15-2016

[Image: ilpmZWF.png]

Carter Blake speaking

Howdy Hackers !

It's been while we talked I believe, myself Carter. Things are getting hot in here and there, Eh ? Let us get to the point. I come with some issue which needed to discuss. You may or may not heard that recently some mess happening in Bretonia space and their border worlds in Magellan. We are now completely at war with the Colonial Republic and we successfully attacked Yuma's planetary facilities. The Gaian Guard would like to know if there any way the Hackers can give us assistance against the Colonial Republic. This is not just the issue I bought, there is more thing we would like to talk about. Recently we the Gaian Guard attacked one of the Liberty corporation known as Spa and Cruise. The operation was good until the Hellfire Legion show up. They tried to save those Spa and Cruise vessels but we managed to destroy their vessel. Since Hellfire Legion shown hostility towards the Gaian Guard, we would like to work together against them. We are already contractors on your Board and I think we can make a strike team against those organizations. Our cells are ready to launch some of our vessels into the Magellan system, if the Lancer Hackers ready to assist us then we may able to show them some fireworks. There is also something we would like to know about the Hackers, What's your diplomatic status with the Battlegroup Auxesia? They are more likely Ex-Core and they claiming bounties all around the Sirius. The Gaian Guard no longer tolerates them. We even noticed they might working with the Hellfire Legion ! and even the Auxesia pilot using the Hellfire Legion vessels too. The Gaian Guard would like to work together with the Lane Hackers if you share the same enemy. Let us know about the issue I bring, we will be waiting for your reply. Till then stay safe. Carter out.

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Moriarty - 07-27-2016

...uploading.data...

Carter Blake:

You have rapidly advanced from tenuous rapprochement to enbroilment in invidious difficulties with entirely too much haste for my temperament or inclinations. However, since you seem to have a death wish, I shall not fail to encourage a spectacular denouement to your life's apparent tragic trajectory.

The Battlegroup Auxesia is a group of misbegotten ne'er-do-wells whom The Core has jettisoned from its bowels without pausing to think of the stain and stink thus inflicted upon the remainder of the sector. They have, since entering Liberty some months ago, committed murder, exclamations, base stupidity of word and deed, and sundry other deeds that provide ample evidence of their constitutional inability to engage in the simple act of Not Irritating Professor Moriarty. Therefore, they must die, in as fiery and utterly unpleasant a manner as may be conveniently arranged, so as to discourage repetition of their misdeeds by others and sundry. If you wish to assist them in meeting such a joyous fate, we may be able to offer adequate to generous renumeration post facto. If you have recently inhaled before reading this missive, that is to say, kill them and we may pay you many credits.

As to the Hellfire Legion, our attitude and stance is relatively simple: if they stay off our scanners we are not obliged to reduce them to blubbering protoplasm. We do not go out of our way to induce such blubbering, because, simply put, we have more important items on our agenda, such as inducing Navy pilots to sob and stain their uniforms. (As you may have noticed, the Liberty Navy wears brown pants for a reason.) Therefore, we do not see it in our interest to needlessly agress against the Legion. They agress enough for three Houses all by themselves.

If these items meet with your expectedly low expectations for satisfaction, then I suggest you propose specific terms for your future adventures in Liberty space.

Felicitations,

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Darku - 07-27-2016

[Image: ilpmZWF.png]

Carter Blake speaking

Howdy Professor Moriarty !

It is an honor to speak with you , Senior Professor. Your name and exploits are well known to all of us here. I hope you are in good health. I must admit you know about the Battlegroup Auxesia very well , perhaps ? Well, the Gaian Guard had an encounter with the Battlegroup Auxesia couple of time and every time it ended with bloodshed. Both the Battlegroup Auxesia and the Gaian Guard hostility with each other. If you heaving a ton of cash then , of course , we're ready to collect them , after all , I myself bit hunger for money. The Hellfire Legion is not a really big for the Gaian Guard since they are relatively small and insignificant to the large scheme of things. However , we always like to be more aware of every organization as far as our eyes and ears go. Also , you did not tell us about the Colonial Republic is there any way the Hackers can give us assistance against the Colonial Republic ? But I'm also pleased to hear those words from you , as we sharing a significant number of common enemies as you have mentioned , which we will deal with when their time comes.

For years now the Gaian's and the Lane Hacker have been at odds with one another , a flawed concept fueled by our respective alliances. It is good to see that this line of thought is no longer shared by either organization. There are few things to be clarified. The Gaian Guard would like to have good diplomatic with the Lane hackers. By this mean the Gaian Guard would like to improve relations with your organization. The Gaian Guard also suggests following terms that we hope are beneficial to both sides.

Each side will respect the authority of the other in their respective space. Each side will permit access to its systems and installations in extend comfortable for both sides for means of commerce , resupply and staging operations against common threats. Following up to the point , this serves a purpose of establishing new trade routes. The Gaian Guard believes that two organization can make a good relation to establishing a trade. Both the Gaian Guard and Lane Hacker authorities will engage in establishing trade routes between the two , in order to accomplish it. The Lane Hackers will be granted docking access to Holmfirth Base and the Gaian Guard to Mactan and Leiden Bases. The Gaian Guard would like to get access to purchase your counterfeit software and in return , the Gaian Guard will bring artifacts directly to the Mactan Base. By this way both organizations will be satisfied I believe. Hopefully , you'll agree and usher our two organization into a new era of cooperation and prosperity. I should point out that we share many common enemies , Ageira Technologies included.

I'll be waiting for your reply. Carter out.

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Moriarty - 08-03-2016

...uploading.data...

Carter Blake :

I shall flesh out the perquisite details for your perusal and review :

A Pact of Understanding Between The Lane Hackers and The Gaian Guard

~ There shall be no interference in the other faction's activities within their ZOI. Within Bretonia, the Gaians shall have precedence in the event of any dispute. Within Liberty and the Independent Worlds, The Lane Hackers shall have precedence in the event of any dispute. Any party asked to leave the other's home ZOI shall do so without delay or dispute.

~ There shall be no hostilities between The Lane Hackers and the Gaian Guard, except in the extremity of self-defense. In the event of disputes, members of each faction should attempt to withdraw from the scene without combat.

~ Instructions issued by a faction within it's home ZOI shall be followed by visiting faction members, including instructions to leave the system or denial of docking privileges. Unless on the scene instructions are issued, Lane Hackers are permitted to dock at Holmfirth Base and Islay Base, and Gaians are allowed to dock at Mactan Base and Leiden Base. Members of both factions will take utmost care to preserve the secret locations of all bases from discovery by unfriendly forces.

~ Artifacts shall be permitted in Liberty only for the purposes of delivery to Lane Hacker bases, and only by Gaian pilots. Any other artifact shipments found within Liberty will be confiscated by The Lane Hackers at their sole discretion, regardless of any claims made by independent pilots regarding allegiances or contracts.

~ Cardamine transported to and within Liberty by Lane Hackers in any quantity will be ignored by the Gaian Guard. Synthetic Marijuana transported to and within Bretonia by Gaians will be ignored by Lane Hackers. Neither faction is obligated to tolerate noxious substances within their home ZOI.

~ Both factions will endeavour to preserve the balance of relationships between each faction's respective friends and allies. Specifically, Gaians will not engage in hostilities with Liberty Rogues, Junkers, or Outcasts within Liberty space. Lane Hackers will not engage in hostilities with Junkers or Corsairs in Bretonian space. Neither LH nor GG are obliged to assist the other in any way that disturbs pre-existing home-ZOI relationships. For example, LH is not obliged to engage in combat to prevent destruction of a Gaian vessel in Liberty by Liberty Rogue forces.

~ Any member of either faction violating these terms shall be subject to their own faction's administrative judgments.

Felicitations,

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - TheSauron - 08-05-2016

[Image: DRXarI5.jpg?4]
Subject: Agreement
Source: Torshavn Spaceport, ???
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Good day, professor Moriarty

My name is Sherman Hitcher and I am the formal leader of the Gaian Guard. I'll be brief as there is nothing to add or subtract.
The Sentinels, me included, have unanimously found these terms fully acceptable. We're glad to officially sign this agreement.

May it lead to a permanent betterment of our relations.

Regards.

Message end.

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Moriarty - 08-07-2016

...uploading.data...

Sherman Hitcher :

I have affixed my signature to a physical copy of this pact and you will find it arriving via courier at Holmfirth Base within the day. I hope that relations between our factions will not suffer the fate of others who have found themselves on opposite sides of the age long dispute between the Outcast and Corsair nations.

You asked earlier about those belligerents who reside within the Coronado system and aspire to nationhood, whatever dubious there ancestry and heraldry. We avoid their activities where possible, but are not indifferent to the commercial exploitation that accompanies their intrusions into our domain. We have no objections if the Gaians wish to pursue hostile actions against their forces or trade fleet, but we do not wish to be drawn into circumstances which may arouse the consistent attentions of their apparently formidable capital ship fleet. We will be happy, of course, with providing whatever intelligence we may possess regarding their forces, though it would be wise to remember that such information is not gained freely by us, and is among our most valuable resources.

Felicitations,

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - TheSauron - 08-31-2016

Subject: Your gear, I guess?
Source: Holmfirth Base, Manchester
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Ello.

I don't think we've had the pleasure before. I'm Guardian Royan and I tend to be in charge of Guard's stuff around Manchester and nearby independent worlds.
I'm not into lenghty introductions, so I'll get to the point.

While investigating a Liberty Navy buildup near Curacao I've stumbled upon an Order Hathor, the CV Lyoko. It was apparently the reason for the gathering. The ship was fully armed with weird guns and had a thruster of alien origin. Soon after my arrival a bunch of other ships arrived and a fight broke out. Two fighters that assisted the gunboat against the Navy may be of interest to you.

First, the Harmony, was a Vincidator with a hybrid cloak equipped. It also carried an alien power cell and a number of other Nomad devices. Seeing that Vincidators are only ever utilised by the Hackers, I bet that's a piece of you tech. You may want to have it dealt with.

Second ship belonged to an Outcast pilot going by the name of Enma Loyola. It had the ID codes of that Council of theirs. This ship also carried a Nomad power cell and, well... The scanner refuses to take it as anything else than Nomad body parts. The shooty ones. Given that you are buddy buddy with the Outcasts, we figured you may want to know about this as well.

All the scans are attached to the message. If there's anything you can tell us about Lyoko, or any other mentioned ship, it'd be great if you shared it with us. If you are wondering what the Guard would want in exchange, lets just say you'll owe us an intel favour in the future.

Royan out.

D9|CV-Lyoko
D9|Harmony
NC-Enma.Loyola

Message end.

RE: Torshavn - Mactan secure channel (GG/LH) - Moriarty - 09-03-2016

...uploading.data...

Victoria Royan :

Your intel is quite interesting to us, though I solicit your discretion in discussing it any further with third parties, as these matters can be...sensitive. Our gratitude will be transmitted to GG-Sunset at some point in the near future.

We will be further grateful if Gaians are able to hamper or destroy any future D9 ships spotted utilizing our technology. However, I will venture to repeat our caution against Gaians directly interfering with any Outcasts within Liberty space, regardless of their activities, as this might place us in the unwelcome position of balancing the interests of two parties who are both positively disposed to us, but not to each other. Such does not seem to have occurred in this incident, for which I am pleased. But, future intel of the variety you have just offered will be graciously accepted.

Felicitations,