Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius Robotics: I-1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Sirius Robotics: I-1 (/showthread.php?tid=14052)

Sirius Robotics: I-1 - Linkus - 11-27-2008

Greetings once again!

You are welcome to another broadcast by Sirius Robotics, for all your robot needs.

Today we are introducing our second Combat-Orientated Unit, or COU for short.
Whilst the X-1 - Public Release - was perfectly suited for almost all of your defensive need, the I-1 offers the same defensive capabilities but in a different form.

The I-1
[Image: en_robot.jpg]

Featuring state of the art armour and weaponry, the I-1 also has agility unlike any robot built to date. It's 'hands' are capable of holding a puppy as delicately as a small child but also capable of tearing apart any potential enemies as well, often going through walls to get to the enemy. Advanced targetting systems allow it to have an 'X-ray' vision of sorts so it can pinpoint the enemies position without even seeing it.
Of course, it is not merely built for melee combat but also ranged. With 2 energy cannons and a shoulder mounted missile launcher, it is more than capable of taking out many enemies at range.
The I-1 is very suited for combat indoors or in confined spaces due to it's agility and humanoid stature. Built around the image of a Human, it was designed with the philosophy of simply improving upon our body and besting it that way.
All in all, the I-1 is the supreme combat unit for those wishing for an elite, agile and powerful humanoid companion.

The I-1 is now available for public sales from all authorised distributors.

Contact a representitive of Sirius Robotics or reply directly to this broadcast through our feedback loop to order your I-1 today!

Sirius Robotics: I-1 - Donutman - 12-27-2008

***Incoming transmission***
***Untraceable***
***Location Unknown***
***Comm ID: Unkown***

200 of these units will be delivered to the specified coordinates within 4 days. Payments will be routed to you through secure means. Do not be late.

***encrypted:Coordinates***

***Comm link deactivated***

Sirius Robotics: I-1 - Ash - 01-21-2009

We have been discussing the factors of the I-1 for some time now and we do show interest in this model. After the recent installment of the most recent X-1 model we have had great satisfaction in our defence grid being escalated to a new level. However we do not have the funding nor the need for a new model at this time. Also the I-1's artificial intelligence hostility identification system rasies certain.....issues amongs our policies, and the X-Ray optronics feature brings about certain ethical issues with our staff. On the other hand this unit shows strong military orientated programme and could find a home in some of our more covert research facilities throughout sirius. We will get in touch with the right people on your behalf.

Valdez Command

Sirius Robotics: I-1 - Dalvik Facility - 01-21-2009

We have recently recieved confident information on the I-1 project. We can clearly see that a powerful unit like this could easily fit into our facilities defense systems and would be a welcome sight. At our facility our defense systems are designed to keep people out, and plainly we can see the I-1 is more than capable of that.

We place an order for 100 units. However delivery will not be as direct, further information will not be sent on a virtual communication system. The shipment is not to be delivered to our facility but to an alternate exchange loacation that will be determined in person. One of our representatives will deliver a message containing the details in the near future.

Codename: "Facility 06" Command