Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sapphire Raven (PRIVATE) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sapphire Raven (PRIVATE) (/showthread.php?tid=140647)

To: Sapphire Raven (PRIVATE) - Vendetta - 06-28-2016

[Image: aMsnJxK.jpg]
NETWORK UPLINK ENABLED

NEURAL NET ID: M.GLASS - VENATOR
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Zeta
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Internal Network
PRIORITY: N/A
FREQUENCY: ZETA Section - M-B21-SC
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: A Promise

____

Keeper Revenant,

I hope you're doing well since you've left the medical bay. I apologize for not being present in the later days, as my focus was elsewhere on board the Wraith.

There was a time you came to me in private with concerns about your condition, and I promised to work towards a more suitable solution, as while some might attempt to diagnose you with pharmacophobia, I too can understand the unwillingness to medicate. It doesn't feel right, and it's not something I wish upon anyone.

I've contacted you to inform you of a potential solution I may have come up with while my cast was being removed. Though I am unsure if you'll approve, which is why I'm suggesting a consultation on the topic of a new theory. If you happen to find the time within the coming days, I'd ask you visit me in my office within Zeta section in private, to ensure confidentiality. I understand this may not be a priority to you, but the health of our people - Including yours, is mine.

- Chief Medical Officer Michael Glass

NETWORK UPLINK TERMINATED

RE: To: Sapphire Raven (PRIVATE) - Kauket - 06-28-2016

[Image: wKTyeZO.png]

ᔕᓬᘉᗟᓲᘉᘜ ᖶᕼᓰᔣ ᓋᐻᙓᖆ ᕬ ᔤᓬᘳᕫᖆᕮ ᘉᙍᖶᙔᘎᖆᖽᐸ ᓱ'ᙢ ᖇᓬᗩᒫᒹᗂ ᕼᓏᑸᓾᘉᘜ ᘉᘎ ᓍᖶᕼᗴᖆ ᕠᓵ ᕼᕢᘳᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᓮᔕ
ᗩᘉᗂᙛᕢᗂ ᕼᘍᖆᙦ'ᔤ ᗂᓎᑧᖆ ᗥᗋᖶᕢ ᘜᕮᖶ ᓲᖶ ᙞᙍᖴᓎᖇᘿ ᓵᖶ ᕲᓬᒸᓬᖶᙍᔤ

Translating Data...

Hey...

She gives a weak, tired smile.

I can easily make up some free time, most of the work can be handled by the other Venators. Give me some time to recover, I uh, have a pretty bad headache. Constant shiver. I-I guess I'll be fine in, give or take, two to three days. I don't know.

I'm uh, interested to hear your theo-

The ventilation system is heard clanking on, making a small noise - they react by yelping out in fear, hopping back, staring across the room like a startled cat, remaining frozen - fixing their eyes on something that seemingly just entered the same room. It's like if they just saw a ghost. The transmission abruptly ends.

Transmission restarts to connect up the last sentence, cutting to the next recording. They scratch the back of their head.

Uhh... theory...

I'll... see you in a bit.

Uh, take care.

-" Keeper "Revenant"

RE: To: Sapphire Raven (PRIVATE) - Vendetta - 06-28-2016

[Image: fYbMFRI.png]
NETWORK UPLINK ENABLED

NEURAL NET ID: M.GLASS - VENATOR
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Zeta
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Internal Network
PRIORITY: N/A
FREQUENCY: ZETA Section - M-B21-SC
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: RE: A Promise

____

Keeper Revenant,

It's certainly good to hear from you, though what you've described has me a little concerned. If you require me, do not hesitate to call, Raven.

Though I realize I neglected to elaborate in the slightest on the idea. In some ways, it's similar to the process used for Thalatte. However, it's less about existential programming, and more pertaining to neural investigative repair. Much like the process of Excess Correlation Cognitive Adaptation Programming, the process would allow me to examine your neural pathways digitally and without tampering, to better understand what goes on within your mind. The complexity behind the process relates back to the Sol era, during the earliest foundations of neuroscience and the development of the theory of excess correlation.

Though it will likely be more comforting for you to hear about the entirety of the process in person, so you can get a better grasp on the subject before we even think of acting.

- Chief Medical Officer Michael Glass

NETWORK UPLINK TERMINATED