Discovery Gaming Community
To: Meallan Dagon, Hellfire Legion| From: Orban Eldin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Meallan Dagon, Hellfire Legion| From: Orban Eldin (/showthread.php?tid=140689)

To: Meallan Dagon, Hellfire Legion| From: Orban Eldin - mayu20 - 06-29-2016

- Signal Detected -

---Stand By---

[Image: DrZPrTj.jpg]

Sender ID: Orban Eldir
Receiver ID: Meallan Dagon
Subject: Ship Wreck
Priority:HIGH
Video Feed: ON
Signal: Medium
Encryption: ULTRA

Hello mister Dagon, we've met a couple of days ago in the Sierra Ice Field, I am sure you remember me.
We've spoken about that ship wreck I found in Tau's, and asked for help, you told me to bring the wreck to the Hesperia Outpost to analyze it and its computer on board.
After some harsh negotiations with a junker that had a Salvager, I went back to Beaumont Base in Texas to tow it to Hesperia. That junker really knew how to negotiate, too bad after some shots his skills significantly reduced. He didn't really wanted to help me because of your... well... status with the junkers. It seems courage can be boosted and cowardice lowered with just extra credits, some drinks, and lots of insults to ones guts.

But anyway, I've left with the junker from Rochester to Beaumont at 1500 hours. It was a long trip, he didn't took the lanes, seems like the police was looking for him. After we've got the wreck we've made our way to the Texas system. It wasn't a pleasant journey, the jump hole in Texas to California is inside a debris field, this guy almost stopped for a cargo of scrap.
Making our way to Hesperia was tricky to say the least. Intense navy patrols made us wait in one spot for hours. You do not want to be in a small, smelly, ugly junker salvager for hours, trust me. But I've made it to the hangar bays. We've unloaded the wreck and I've booked a room here. I will await your reply here, maybe take a contract to make some extra credits in the meantime.

[Image: pJornGt.jpg]
"Inside the hangars of Hesperia Outpost"

Signed,
Orban Eldir

- Signal Lost -

RE: To: Meallan Dagon, Hellfire Legion| From: Orban Eldin - Kaze - 06-30-2016

[Image: u30LMEh.png]

Good evening, Mister Eldir. Good to know you managed to squirm your way with that wreck all the way to Hesperia. I got in contact with the local Quartermaster and managed to get a peek on the wreck. Prognostic? It's busted up beyond all recognition. Luckily, my eyes did managed to find a couple of secondary databanks cores and whatnot. That old bird model did carried over six to deal with the massive input from its sensor arrays and were mostly used for mission recordings. Lucky?

Don't rightly know, in fact. Either way, i took a full survey scan on the wreck, you can thank the inbay scanners on that bit, and managed to get a good image of what to poke and what not. A full hour work and all i need is now resting in my workshop. Floor four, Delta block. Knock on the door if you hear the music blaring. That normally means i'm at home. I'll keep digging, but as i said previously when we met, software ain't really my piece of cake. So i'll get all the data i can pull from those scraps, and we will talk on options when we get a solid idea of what we have, alright?

Star Colonel Meallan Dagon, Hellfire Legion R&D

[Image: jiMDi57.png]