Discovery Gaming Community
To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat (/showthread.php?tid=140754)

To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Croft - 07-01-2016

Incoming Message
Heavy Encryption Detected
Origin: #ERROR#
Message Begins

Mr Synk as per our conversation some weeks ago I have obtained the items you requested minus the phase alligner, I apologies for the length of time taken to aquire these items as the Liberty military has been keeping an annoyingly close eye upon their stocks.

I am currently docked on Freeport 10 with the following items awaiting either a drop off or a meeting, which ever you would prefer.

15 x Rheinland Combat Walkers
15 x Liberty Armoured Recon Vehicles (Mechanically inoperable but anti matter weapons are fully functional)
10 x Ablative armour

Ciao.

Message Ends

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Croft - 07-03-2016

Resending

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Dave Synk - 07-05-2016

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: Dave Synk

Encryption: #Cerberus-Omega

Greetings,

I have to apologize for this late transmission. I can observe that you indeed managed to procure the wanted list. Very well. You will be payed as promised by my group. The meeting will most likely be in Outcast space. I will give a further transmission regarding the time and exact place for the rendez-vous.

I must ask. The Phase Aligner. Is it still a go ? Can you procure it ? Take your time, all necessary precautions. That is a very important part of the list. Of course, given you wish the bonus.

Waiting your input.

Transmission End

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Croft - 07-06-2016

Incoming Message
Message Begins

I'm still working a few angles on that part but its not looking good, Liberty is dragging all it's mothballed ships into action so simply stripping one out of a derelict is no longer an option which was my original plan. The problem is the few ideas I have left are either insane or costly so before I dig any deeper on this I'd like to know how much you're willing to pay for this thing?

Message Ends

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Dave Synk - 07-10-2016

Incoming Transmission

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

You will receive the sum of 100 million credits upon completing your task. You will bring all of them once, in Omicron Beta. You will announce me when you are ready. I think the sum provided is fair enough.

Dave Synk out.

Transmission End

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Croft - 07-10-2016

Incoming Message
Message Begins

Synk your money is good but the all at once part isn't gonna fly, I've been sat in this freeport for a damn long time waiting to drop off this equipment and I'm not about to haul it all the way back to Liberty. Now I'm either delivering this to you or a base within the next two days or I'm finding another buyer, capisce?
I'm willing to knock off a few million off the original 10 due to the time it took getting the stuff but I'm not sittin' here for much longer.

Message Ends

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Dave Synk - 07-10-2016

Incoming Transmission

You make a fair point. To see we are men of words, we will meet as soon as you can. What time will suit you best to meet up ? We will rendez-vous in Omicron Beta, for I wish to see the products myself. There you will receive the original promised 10 million credits.

Dave Synk out.

Transmission End

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Croft - 07-10-2016

Incoming Message
Message Begins

That's what I like to hear, I think this evening should be suitable around 19:00 hours or any time after that.

Message Ends

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Croft - 07-21-2016

Incoming Message
Message Begins

As requested Synk I have your phase alligner, freshly taken from a Liberty Siege Cruiser's cannon and ready for delivery. I apologise for the time taken to aquire this piece and I am willing to negotiate payment whenever you are ready to take delivery.

Message Ends

RE: To: Dave Synk, From: The Rat - Dave Synk - 07-21-2016

Incoming Transmission

Greetings,

You didn’t failed my expectations as I’ve observed during the first shipment. The arrival of the Phase Aligner couldn’t had a better time. You know the protocol from the last meeting. Again thank you for your services. We will rendez-vous as the last encounter.

Dave Synk out.

Transmission End