Discovery Gaming Community
Johan Schmidt - personal datapad - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Johan Schmidt - personal datapad (/showthread.php?tid=140808)

Johan Schmidt - personal datapad - Operator - 07-03-2016

[Image: 97hbI9M.png]
Name: Johan Schmidt,

Height: 1,89 m

Weight: 63 kg

Date of Birth: 05.03.787.

Origin: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system, Federal Republic of Rheinland.

Previous affilations: None.

Current affilation: None/Freelancer.

Past Experience: Xenoarcheology, Quantum Physics

Mother: Augustine Schmidt, civilian, alive.

Father: Dietrich Schmidt, Rheinland Military Officer, MIA

Sister: Angela Schmidt, civilian, alive.

Johan's childhood was pretty comfortable for him, he was grown by his own family, no schools and babysitters. While his father was serving the duty of their fatherland, Augustine had to care about Johan and his little sister. Until the First Nomad War striked. His father was a commander of a Rheinland Gunboat, dislocated in Sigma-17. Unfrotunatelly, or not, his ship was destroyed by the Blood Dragons. As soon as war ended, Johan's mother has tried to become a flower merchant to provide money wealth for her family.
Unfortunatelly, it didn't gone well. Johan and Angela was growing by themselves, while they were marelly a teenagers. Regular shockes, harassment by their classmates and associates. The only thing Johan was dreaming about is Xenoarcheology. The reason of it was that his father was killed because of Nomads. He wanted to know them as his most hatred enemy. At the age of 20, he decided to leave Rheinland and go to the Cambridge Research Institute. Johan tried to join it twice, and in the second time, he was lucky. He ended up with the Education of Xenoarcheologist. Despite of a fact that the education proccess was pretty hard, he seemed to really enjoy it.
After he was done with the Institute, He decided to contact doctor Kendra Sinclair, a well known xenoarcheologist. They had a few cooperative projects of founding the origins of Nomads, purposes and more. But when the Nomads has assaulted Toledo, their cooperation was breaked. For two years he was trying to find her and he failed. He decided to leave the xenoarcheology behind and fly through the open space, in hopes to find something good. He even tried to learn Quantum Physics and really enjoyed it.
But in 823 A.S., a sight of an unknown Nomad has worried him. Despite of a fact that his life was ruined by them, he was already hating them, and seeing them evolving into something more dangerous was shocking for him. That was a sign for him that he must return to his work. If the enemy wouldn't be known, the humanity won't have any sources against it. And retrieving the knowledge is the best that Johan can do.

RE: Johan Schmidt - personal datapad - Operator - 07-09-2016

Neural Net Log: Johan Schmidt
RE: Azurite Chamber in Delta.
[Image: b0Q41OD.gif]
Since my last datapad is lost, I have to begin a new one... *groans*
So this is Omicron Delta... Such a beautiful space, as well as dangerous. Never've been here before, but heard about it, even some news. Doctor Sinclair had mentioned this system few years ago, before she vanished. I hope she and her colleague are alright.

Now to the very reason why am I here. I've noticed some high Azurite activity in this system and I wonder, what it could be? Once I reached Delta, I've met an Ingenuus Researcher von Goeben. Heard about them, their researches, projects, especially about "Feantury". Doctor von Goeben was seem to be worried about... Something. Why would I care? IRG aren't the reason why I'm here.

There was a high level of Azurite concentration in the edge nebula. Despite of things that I heard about this place, I decided to enter it.

I don't certainly know do I regret it or not. After I reached the source of activity, I've seen... This.
[Image: V9sVFRw.png]
It's huge. In a scales of an entire planet. I was wondering what is it made of, and I wasn't surprised that it's made of Azurite. Everything I was able think about is that a survey of this structure could be useful. The terrain scans, the structure scans and the Torsionfree Field scans. The restults were quite... Shocking. The terrain scan showed me a vibrations which were caused by the structure. An analysis of those vibrations was a surprise as well.
[Image: VZoG8Bh.png]
I've seen this before. The simular vibrations were caused by every single Nomad shell that I've encountered before. According to a theory that every single Nomad ship is a living organism... This structure could be alive as well. Just imagine an enourmous rock that have thoughts, can spectate you, feel you or even... Kill you.
Except that the whole structure is made of Azurite, the second scan showed me that there's a large chamber inside of it. Though, there was a high radioactivity emission and something like... Gas? Wonder what else it could be...
[Image: FOz6ebI.png]
There was a huge radiation emission around this entrance... My ship's hull was melting on eyes, gladly, the nanobots were making their job. What I've seen... It was... Magnificent. A large Azurite reactor.
[Image: 1jKVJVE.png]
So this entire thing is... A large Azurite reactor? And it's alive? Neither I am, nor Doctor Sinclair had ever seen such things... I'd be glad if she and her colleague are alive. If we meet some day, I'm sure we'll have a lot to discuss.
[Image: UwzICqQ.gif]
Azurite Gas... Rumors has it that it's a microscopical organismsm, which were fused with Azurite under a huge radiation emission. If that's it, the Azurite might be really a living structure.
My... Despite of that our and their technologies has the same sources, the Nomads are quite advanced that we are. The secret of Azurite could be their advantage. If that's so, then I have a lot of work to do... Seems like we're even closer than we thought.

RE: Johan Schmidt - personal datapad - Operator - 07-28-2016

Neural Net Log: Johan Schmidt
RE: Azurite.
Failure. The last Azurite sample has exposed and I had to jetisson this thing before it blows up my entire ship. Got... This is getting more worse and worse.

I had witnessed an object "MRP" today. Usually, they act more passive or curious. But this one was quite... Agressive. Too bad. If they learn how to be agressive from birth, then it goes a bad way. Or was it a basic instinct of self-preservation? Perhaps I should spectate them more...

In the meantime, I had seen a few members of Battlegroup Auxesia. Had heard about them. Mostly a propaganda by Liberty Navy, but today, I had realized that they're way better than they were described. And becides... The Liberty Navy. Seems like they're quite in course of existing menase of Nomads, but they're not even trying to do something about it. K'Harans must be stopped in any case. And the better solution for a problem is to prevent it. Probably should cooperate with Auxesia. Maybe it will be a way where I can do something useful.