Discovery Gaming Community
Request - KNI New logo required. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Request - KNI New logo required. (/showthread.php?tid=140919)

Pages: 1 2

Request - KNI New logo required. - Redacted.Member1-2 - 07-07-2016

Due to the troubling times KNI was formed, and the relatively low priority the faction had at the time, we never put out a request for replacement of the obsolete KPT graphic assets. We are looking for at least one logo for the Kusari Naval Intelligence for use on our account avatar and communications.

Proposed compensation is around 100 Mil, for a faction logo and overhead bar for comms. We are interested in arrangements for other graphical materials, if interested.

The KNI Head Quarters.

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - evanz - 07-07-2016

ahhh nice, ok ill work on that, any more info you can give me?

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - Redacted.Member1-2 - 07-07-2016

So, team is considering the following characteristics:

- Preferably contain red and grey as dominant colours, with gold details as a 3rd color option
- The design of the logo should be futuristic, fitting for an organization of modern Kusari. It can potentially be ornamental, but not necessary.
- The overhead bar should preferably fit in well with red and grey/white text (like here), also in theme with the logo (futuristic, perhaps minimalistic?)

Suggestion of looking to the japanese honors (medals) for inspiration has also shown up.

Let us know if you would like more details

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - Anomander - 07-10-2016

v1:
-- snap --

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - Redacted.Member1-2 - 07-12-2016

Sorry for the feedback delay.

Thank you for your submission Anomander. Board circuitry gives it a tech heavy feeling, fitting for maybe AI or a high tech company. Unfortunately, it's not the kind we are looking for KNI. Color scheme is like we requested, which is good. The word placement is kind of ok, but I guess using the words you selected make it difficult to arrange a balanced placement.

Let us know if you have a new submission in the oven.
KNI

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - Anomander - 07-14-2016

v2:
[Image: KNI_logo2.png]

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - Ramke - 07-17-2016

Sorry for the terrible delay.

We've discussed your submission, and while very satisfied with the colours, the KNI letters are very grafitti-style and not something we'd really consider appropriate for an intelligence faction, unfortunately...

You could try to make the logo a form (or a play) of the Kusarian flag, if you can find a way to make it work, as a random idea from myself.

Another suggestion from one of us is, instead of trying new shapes and ideas, give the current v2 with a different text design, or an emblem in place of it.

Looking forward to the next submission. ^^

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - evanz - 07-17-2016

i so forgot about this, my apologies, shall i give it a go still? i think Anos got it in plans at mo, leave it to him

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - WesternPeregrine - 07-17-2016

Anom is giving his best, but we don't stop others from giving it a shot. Show us your proposals, whenever you have them ready.

RE: Request - KNI New logo required. - Anomander - 07-17-2016

v3:
[Image: KNI_logo3.png]

v4:
[Image: KNI_logo4.png]