Discovery Gaming Community
To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command (/showthread.php?tid=141055)

Pages: 1 2

To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - Shinju - 07-12-2016

Initialisiation...
Intensité de signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________Battleship Pamiers, Roussillon
Expéditeur: ____Caporal Mia Mori ________ [C]
Destinataire(s): Council Civilian Cabane & Council High Command _____[C]

Sujet: _________Fine + Laws
Transmission entrée...

Kon'nichiwa,

Caporal Mori from The Council Foreign Brigades reporting in.

You needed some evidence and apparently a direct way to reach our Laws, so here I am.

Freelancer called "Jake_Holliday" violated these laws and is supposed to pay 15,000,000 credits to [C]-Mia.Mori

Pilot of the vessel called "poor" violated these laws and is supposed to pay 5,000,000 credits to [C]-Mia.Mori

Both already mentioned pilots also violated these laws. Fines were already included.

You have 48 hours to reply to this transmission, including proof of payment otherwise you'll have to face consequences, gentlemen.

Caporal Mori out.

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]

RE: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - NoMe - 07-12-2016

here poor, the Council Civilian Cabane owner
location the deep far council system in sirius
id/iff ...... civilian organisation

incoming transmission

well, in first, it seems that the only official languages are french and english, the imperialism have nothing to do in a birthing democratie, we don't want to have some *problèmes* with you but you must respect our first *accords* with the Council HC.

We are opened to discuss with you, but, not at all price!

We are Civilians and as responsible persons, we can't allow any power to talk how do in a system free from the royauté laws. A thing important is, we, us, the free people from gallia don't need any instruction about our life in a system created for our security!

Are you trying to involve our allieds?

it's a bad thing.

And for now, we are not again ok to send you some money.

we expect from you some *arguments* better than asking some fee!

regards poor

end of transmission

PS We are awaiting your answer dear Council! our security division is curieuse and dont know again how to handle it

com out

RE: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - Shinju - 07-13-2016

Initialisiation...

Transmission entrée...

Kon'nichiwa again,

Listen, gentleman. Laws are an important way which keeps "civilians" in safety and also keeps the chaos at zero level. We are free people, but there must be laws otherwise you would get murdered and murderer wouldn't be punished. Same goes for pirates and sadly all not trustworthy people in Roussillon which is the secret system of The Council and its allies, hidden before the Roi's eyes. We have to keep this system in safe, so only The Council HC is allowed to grant you the access to Roussillon system.

I am not aware of you being one of the High Command members, yet you've given out access to our hidden system and risked existence of The Council civilians and people on the surface of planet Toulouse. I think 20,000,000 credits is nothing compared to years of work and thousands of civilians in Roussillon system. Am I right?

Laws must be enforced for our own safety, gentleman. We are still awaiting your reply and payment.

Be warned however, if you fail to do so then we will be forced to shoot down all unauthorised vessels heading to your station. Or it may result in destruction of your base.

Caporal Mori out.

RE: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - NoMe - 07-13-2016

incoming transmission

Bonjour caporal Mori

i must point on it, http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=140721

that can explain some unknown presence in Roussillon, no?

in a recent passed, and far passed too, i have been allowed by a [C] general to allow or not the enter in Roussillon, we have proofed our *sérieux* . Never a tagged vessel nor military vessel is entered in roussillon with our *accord*, and like i said, i have been allowed to permit or not the persons who work with Cabane.

Sometime, i'm obliged to *continuer* my sirius exploration, these 2 last weeks, i was in travel to explore the very far omicron, i have been obliged to do it, my thruster is repairable, but not everywhere.

I have asked your help in first right? Never before no?

with an answer from you, never an unwanted vessel would be entered in our systeme, never never never! if it is the case indeed! ( i know what i am saying) this vessel has been advertised by you via the com chanel right? i repeat, if it is the case!

generally, you dont care of me or my words, how much time the [C] vessels do not answer me?

last time i've proposed to you some equipement for free, but without answer from you like always!

have you *une idée* on the 2 bases real cost? these 2 weeks 200000000 or 200 millions if you prefer! 1200 persons need this amount of credit when i can't be here, isn't it enought by chance?

like i said, i dont want to make any trouble, but your *amende* is not welcome, if a tagged vessel is entered it's not by our fault! What the council security do on it?

As civilians, we can't force the tagged vessels, we can only advertise them!

The 5000 cargo in roussillon, work with NoMe enterprise, they are council friendly!

The first military base in roussillon, is always existing, it's not a *légende*!

how is it possible without NoMe enterprise who help the Council with this small base?

we have again one * jour et demi * to discuss right?

we are awaiting your answer!

Cordialement

poor from NoMe enterprise

com out

RE: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - Shinju - 07-13-2016

Initialisiation...

Transmission entrée...

Kon'nichiwa again,

I am growing impatient, Gentleman. This message you've sent is for High Command, yet I am a simple soldier so I don't really care.

I also don't really care if you've spent tons of credits. I don't think Genéral would allow you to grant an access to Roussillon, it would be written in the laws.

Gentlemen, do not try to avoid your sanction. 24 Hours from now. 20,000,000 Credits and then you can do whatever you want.

Caporal Mori out.

RE: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - NoMe - 07-13-2016

come to see the segolene 1 caporal mori, we are in roussillon if you have a problem with the civilians and stop please !

ps come with your fighter

we protect the civilians

we are at pamiers BS!

RE: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - NoMe - 07-14-2016

incoming transmission

caporal Mori,

if you change the laws, is not my fault, i don't lie, me poor, i am allowed to be here in roussillon since a long time now, on another side the freelancers are allowed to enter in roussillon 3600 cargo max, it was the case for jake holiday!

there is 0 violation here

the 20 millions as *amende* are *injustes* and if i pay something, it will not be on your personal account!

i don't like the RACKET

give me back the Council bank account please, if i remember [c]stock#1 right?

poor com out

RE: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - Shinju - 07-14-2016

Initialisiation...

Transmission entrée...

Kon'nichiwa again,

Gentleman, The laws of Sirius and The laws of Gallic Council are completely different thing. Our laws were created by us and will be enforced by us and our allies.

You don't have to be worried. Credits from my personal account will be handled by The Council accountant and sent to our main bank account. I can't bother Genéral himself, just because we need to find out name of our bank. You have my word, gentleman. Credits will be sent to our bank account from my personal one.

Caporal Mori out.

RE: To: Civilian Cabane Located in Roussillon || Open for [C] Command - NoMe - 07-14-2016

i will find it myself