Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Who Support the Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Who Support the Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=141259)

To: All Who Support the Blood Dragons - Cardinal - 07-19-2016

Encrypted Transmission Inbound...Securing Data...Sending...Transmission given from Lord Hisano Kimura, newly appointed ambassador and adviser to the Shogunate.

Ohayƍ gozaimasu, our friends. I am sending this message to inform you all that I will be handling or assisting in all relations, questions, and discussions with the Blood Dragons. Please respond with as much swiftness as possible. It will be a pleasure to be in your acquaintances. If you need to discuss anything now or in the future, please turn your comms to a private channel and transmit the message.

- Lord Kimura

Ending Transmission...

RE: To: All Who Support the Blood Dragons - Cardinal - 07-19-2016

Boosting Signal and Increasing Encryption...

RE: To: All Who Support the Blood Dragons - Big_B - 07-19-2016

>Incomming Transmission<
>Comm ID: Logan Torrio<

[Image: wZvHdgj.jpg]

"Konbanwa, Lord Hisano-sama
my name is Logan Torrio and I'm the Vice President of the The Archangels Fighter Club.
Let me be the first, from your from your allies, who congratulates you to your new position in the Blood Dragons.
The Blood Dragons and the Archangels Fighter Club have been good friends for so long now and we helped each other whenever help was needed.
It will be a pleasure working with you and I'm looking forward to it.
Again congratulation to your new position."

>End of the Transmission<

Adding Attachment to the Original Transmission...

It is a pleasure to meet you, Vice President Logan Torrio. Thank you dearly for the congratulations. I'm sure the Archangels Fighting Club will be good friends still for the years to come.

- Lord Kimura

Ending Attachment...

RE: To: All Who Support the Blood Dragons - BabyMetal - 07-19-2016

EDIT:
-wrong topic I'm so sorry-

RE: To: All Who Support the Blood Dragons - BabyMetal - 07-19-2016

EDIT:
-wrong topic I'm so sorry-

RE: To: All Who Support the Blood Dragons - Backo - 07-19-2016

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Not Chugoku System!!!

• <//transmission.encryption: s0rr1.4.d4t

Hello, honorable Lord Hisano Kumura,

I've accidentally stumbled into Chugoku once or thrice in my travels while traversing Kusari and eventually got caught in sensor range by you Blood Dragons. You seemed pretty angry with me for being there, but perhaps it was all because I was red on your scanners or something. I didn't really stay there to chat much, because you tried to intercept me and most likely shoot me down after questioning. So here's my inquiry - any chance I could get some sort of a visa or something for that system of yours? The jumpholes there are pretty useful.

Best regards,
Eliza Valdez,
Generic Outcast Sabre Pilot

<//Transmission ended...

Obtaining Transmission...

Greetings, Eliza Valdez, your request for a Visa is currently being discussed, since the Outcasts are friends of the Golden Chrysanthemums. Please wait.

- Lord Kimura