Discovery Gaming Community
Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Core| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=678)
+----- Thread: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread (/showthread.php?tid=141405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Sol - 11-02-2017

Yes I am making things complicated, but the Outcast ID is not a nationality. It's an affiliation in RP, and it limits your actions to what an Outcast belonging to an Outcast organization or affiliated person do.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Sombs - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 05:53 PM)Sol Wrote: Yes I am making things complicated, but the Outcast ID is not a nationality. It's an affiliation in RP, and it limits your actions to what an Outcast belonging to an Outcast organization or affiliated person do.

So you'd fly around in Liberty pretending you're not Outcast since you're using FL ID? That way LN can't show you the way out. Loyola is a hardcore outcast, so it's perfectly fine for her to roam around as one, as that allows anyone to treat her like what she is.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Shiki - 11-02-2017

Also I would love to reply on all Loyola-related questions here. https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143666

Since it's all having little to do with Core as a faction. At least after the basic lore was clarified.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Sol - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 05:56 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: So you'd fly around in Liberty pretending you're not Outcast since you're using FL ID? That way LN can't show you the way out. Loyola is a hardcore outcast, so it's perfectly fine for her to roam around as one, as that allows anyone to treat her like what she is.
That's not exactly true but acceptable. If Loyola is a known criminal, she'd be hunted by the Liberty ID people no matter the ID she used. With an Outcast ID it only serves to make her a visible "RED IS DEAD" for the cops, and allow her more freedom with her targets, but she'd still have to act like an Outcast and not be able to do what she would normally do as a Core ID in Omicrons like shooting her Outcast opponents or be shot by them.

FL ID does not make you invincible, since it will have a tailored repsheet for your char individually depending on your actions. But it's hard to keep track of, yes.

Also, I didn't see your post Shiki, won't post here again about Loyola.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Shelco - 11-02-2017

Wellp, I am curious for future interactions with the Core in any way. See you in the 'crons.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Shaggy - 11-22-2017

Hi Core| um can I just point out that some of the Core members are giving players who attempt to roleplay the silent treatment. Silent trading or just F2 to a jump hole or base and quick docking avoiding interactions or even RP opportunities. As an official faction I expected a bit more. Just pointing it out, but nice fight in Omicron Gamma/ Kappa earlier tonight, possibly Pepe's idea for King of the Hill could take place.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Implosion - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 10:57 PM)Shaggy Wrote: Hi Core| um can I just point out that some of the Core members are giving players who attempt to roleplay the silent treatment. Silent trading or just F2 to a jump hole or base and quick docking avoiding interactions or even RP opportunities. As an official faction I expected a bit more. Just pointing it out, but nice fight in Omicron Gamma/ Kappa earlier tonight, possibly Pepe's idea for King of the Hill could take place.

You can and you have the right to do so. Your complaint will be noted. Keep in mind, transports are supposed to avoid hostile ships, ICly too. I'll tell my boys to stop next time and get shot though.

But seriously, how are we expected to take measures when you don't even give us a shipname? A more detailed feedback would be very appreciated.
I shall talk to my members about this unfortunate encounter and make sure it doesn't happen again.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Shaggy - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 11:07 PM)Implosion Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 10:57 PM)Shaggy Wrote: Hi Core| um can I just point out that some of the Core members are giving players who attempt to roleplay the silent treatment. Silent trading or just F2 to a jump hole or base and quick docking avoiding interactions or even RP opportunities. As an official faction I expected a bit more. Just pointing it out, but nice fight in Omicron Gamma/ Kappa earlier tonight, possibly Pepe's idea for King of the Hill could take place.

You can and you have the right to do so. Your complaint will be noted. Keep in mind, transports are supposed to avoid hostile ships, ICly too. I'll tell my boys to stop next time and get shot though.

But seriously, how are we expected to take measures when you don't even give us a shipname? A more detailed feedback would be very appreciated.
I shall talk to my members about this unfortunate encounter and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Not a complaint, just curious as to why they did not even say a single word, they just flew silently above plain. You really think I will shoot a transporter that is faster then me in a battlecruiser? I'm not that silly, I know it can be difficult to do that especially because a battlecruiser thrust speed is not that great.

I never gave a ship name because trial by forum, but I can toss you the name via pm not a problem, it was just weird they undocked saw me I attempted to RP but they completely ignored and sat 16k away from the Freeport.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Implosion - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 11:14 PM)Shaggy Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 11:07 PM)Implosion Wrote:

Not a complaint, just curious as to why they did not even say a single word, they just flew silently above plain. You really think I will shoot a transporter that is faster then me in a battlecruiser? I'm not that silly, I know it can be difficult to do that especially because a battlecruiser thrust speed is not that great.

I never gave a ship name because trial by forum, but I can toss you the name via pm not a problem, it was just weird they undocked saw me I attempted to RP but they completely ignored and sat 16k away from the Freeport.

Okay.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Lythrilux - 12-06-2017

Updated OP with Core FAQ.