Discovery Gaming Community
Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Core| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=678)
+----- Thread: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread (/showthread.php?tid=141405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Backo - 09-16-2018

Suicide to avoid interaction when you're raiding enemy space is kind of cheap thing to do. Especially after spending your fair share of time hanging off plain to avoid the defenders. If you didn't want to interact or fight why did you go there and taunt?

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - StDH - 09-16-2018

EDIT: GJ, Looking forward to raid O'Rho

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Banned player t202085 - 09-16-2018

Can I have a time of when this happened?

Code:
[16.09.2018 15:32:08] Death: BHG-Gladiator-[DW] was put out of action by Core|WV-Cerberus (Missile/Torpedo).
[16.09.2018 15:32:11] MNS-SHADOW: LOL
[16.09.2018 15:32:12] Orange-5: aight
[16.09.2018 15:32:17] AD|Isole.Cheradi: there it is
[16.09.2018 15:32:17] Death: Core|WV-Cerberus suffered a self-administered loadout error (Missile/Torpedo).

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Banned player t202085 - 09-16-2018

Okay, So I've had a chat with the Core member involved, I can't speak for the BHG guys as they aren't in the faction.

They logged to chase a BC, then saw a disproportionate number of hostiles log so they decided to fly directly up to avoid the gank.
The Core| BC then miss fired killing two of the BHGS ships. He then decided that they had flown too far away from any station or Jumpgate to fly back and choose to suicide. I am under the impression that none of your group actually saw/came into interaction with any of the ships listed above. I'm glad it wasn't suiciding during an encounter but it's still isn't good enough to reach the standards we want for Core|.

I've explained to the Core| member what they didn't do right here,
They understand the mistake they made and have given me their word not to fly off plain to avoid a spanking in the future, (doesn't matter if its 3 or 30) after all its just a game and dying doesn't hurt anyone, I'm confident that this specific player won't make this mistake again but the HC will be keeping an eye on them for a short while just to make sure they have understood the complaint and act on the feedback we have given them.

Are you happy with this conclusion?

As long as Core doesn't continue to suicide off plane to avoid interactions I'm happy with the conclusion.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Chronicron - 11-10-2018

F1'ing in space, just in case if something appears in Lost? I was of higher oppinion of your faction.

[Image: zTBq3PV.png]
[Image: imhag8W.png]

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Lythrilux - 11-10-2018

I was the one who logged the ship. Honestly, I was just as surprised as you were. AFAIK most of those ships are in the Omegas, so that's why I logged Chameul specifically. I didn't think it'd be in Lost (rule of thumb is to suicide in the 7 ships after each time of use) and especially for it to be right next to you. This was an awkward accident. I think I know who F1'd the ship there.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - ~Chio - 01-03-2019

The fight that happened in delta few moments ago was one of the worst fights I've ever had in my experience in the discovery of freelancer. This is not the first, second nor third time for this to happen especially when it comes to Core. In the last time, when my faction, Ethereal Order Guard forms a distant fleet with about 3-4 people, Core always has ships more than we do. Now, when Core has ships which is lovely for the community to have people playing this, there's a thing that people call gank. Even with bombers, battlecruiser, battleships, cruisers. You will type we had 3 osirises and a bomber. That's totally true. Those are relatively new people to the PvP. The bomber had no clue what he was doing, shooting asteroids and CDing his own mates, he got kicked out because of that. This ruined the experince in our faction and lost already a bunch of members in it. You clearly ganked us, no excuses for that. Even focused ships of yours were cruising away to shielrun showing no respect even in a gank. Perditrix got attacked by accident, I PM'd him however my members didn't do how I said. I told them in a rude way don't do that again so I lost them as well.

Core is not giving any chances to new factions, ganking them. Insulting those behind their backs on the discord server when they lose in a gank. If this is what we get, then I don't deserve to organise fights versus Core anymore. Put yourselves in our POV and think about that. EOG| will officialy be eliminated by me. I want no more future fights with the Core, because the experience is terrible. I only got once a fair fight, versus Thunderer. This is a total shame for a official faction, to give no chance no matter what and to show no respect ingame.

*There is no respect
The ammount of times the Order indie fleets have ganked Core
This is how I see the order playerbase today
Gank or log off* - From a guy from Core.

Cheers.

[Image: 20a9yiu.png]

Edit: For Perdritix. You will say now that we engaged you, yes that true from my members who didn't read the chat. You could cruise as well just like rest of your friends there who were shieldrunning.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Banned player t202085 - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 09:38 PM)~Chio Wrote: The fight that happened in delta few moments ago was one of the worst fights I've ever had in my experience in the discovery of freelancer. This is not the first, second nor third time for this to happen especially when it comes to Core. In the last time, when my faction, Ethereal Order Guard forms a distant fleet with about 3-4 people, Core always has ships more than we do. Now, when Core has ships which is lovely for the community to have people playing this, there's a thing that people call gank. Even with bombers, battlecruiser, battleships, cruisers. You will type we had 3 osirises and a bomber. That's totally true. Those are relatively new people to the PvP. The bomber had no clue what he was doing, shooting asteroids and CDing his own mates, he got kicked out because of that. This ruined the experince in our faction and lost already a bunch of members in it. You clearly ganked us, no excuses for that. Even focused ships of yours were cruising away to shielrun showing no respect even in a gank. Perditrix got attacked by accident, I PM'd him however my members didn't do how I said. I told them in a rude way don't do that again so I lost them as well.

Core is not giving any chances to new factions, ganking them. Insulting those behind their backs on the discord server when they lose in a gank. If this is what we get, then I don't deserve to organise fights versus Core anymore. Put yourselves in our POV and think about that. EOG| will officialy be eliminated by me. I want no more future fights with the Core, because the experience is terrible. I only got once a fair fight, versus Thunderer. This is a total shame for a official faction, to give no chance no matter what and to show no respect ingame.

*There is no respect
The ammount of times the Order indie fleets have ganked Core
This is how I see the order playerbase today
Gank or log off* - From a guy from Core.

Cheers.

[Image: 20a9yiu.png]

Edit: For Perdritix. You will say now that we engaged you, yes that true from my members who didn't read the chat. You could cruise as well just like rest of your friends there who were shieldrunning.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback, unfortunately only a fool would deny the ganking culture that has befallen the omicrons over the past few months that has happened on all sides and at this point in time is a claim everyone makes whenever they lose a fight. This actual combat event went on for quite some time before EOG showed up and the numbers were a mess then as well as we were all spread out in multiple fights, with either side winning their respective side Snubs - Caps. I think its also very important to note that this happened in a home raid, you were in Rho and should have expected the defense to be fierce just as we would if we were in Mu.

I'm sorry that you lost members but ultimately things will always happen and we have no control over how faction leaders choose to deal with them internally. The only real way to guarantee ganking doesn't happen is to have an actual planned event where sides can be pre-balanced let me know if this is something you would like to arrange.

As for the chat logs "from a Core guy" those messages where from me via discord and I'm sorry if they offended you but its important that the seeing as you brought that up they were in response to you (you specifically) swearing at me over the same chat so I feel that if my emotions got the better of me then, they were a justified reaction to the abuse being thrown at me.

I hope this clears everything up and I would like to say that I have nothing against new factions and in fact often go out of my way to support them even if that be credit funds or RP opportunities I have evidence to support this if required.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your encouter with the Core| today, I look forward to our next encounter where I hope we can do better.

Thanks again

Silverlight
Core| GM