Discovery Gaming Community
Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Core| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=678)
+----- Thread: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread (/showthread.php?tid=141405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Valdez's PDA - 04-14-2019

To be honest this is all @Wesker 's fault. I told him to log L\- and murder everyone for me but it seems he logged Core instead. Sad

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Kaze - 04-14-2019

(04-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Kaze Wrote:
[Image: source.gif]
<3

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Implosion - 04-14-2019

So, you went there and nicked the cards in the middle of an event. Ill go on a whim and assume you didnt shot 100+ ships down. Some of them were prolly shot down by core ships. You effectively stole from the core but when they essentially did what every sensible person would do in this case, you got offended?
There are better, less obvious ways to slander a faction.
B- for effort.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Hop - 04-14-2019

As I am again back into Discovery and I didn't work on getting money at all, a guy gifted me all of his stuff, this does not mean I am clueless and that somebody think I can't dodge things that come upon me and try hurt me in any way. The event that was organized was pretty fun, but from your prespective, spicing things up just ruined your diplomacy with the so called Legacy of Orillion. That's irrelevant however the Core attacked humans in that atmosphere where Nomads were the number one threat and everyone was focused upon them except for you. You're calling yourselves as Nomad Executioners, with role to attack Nomads first, at least that's what I understood from the Core in general. All I can say on this is greedy ooRP behaviour. People from your faction pirated a human freelancer, and the freelancer lost 150 millions worth of cargo. I understand that the ship is walking target, but your ID doesn't say you're pirates, but Nomad Executioners, and some sort of movement against the Order primarily.

You're dodging things that are done very wrong with your faction, which is not a right thing to do. As a former member of an old Order faction during toledo's days, I remember whenever people would give us some constructive critism we would accept it and give our best to fix it. I interacted with your faction few times, and from both times I can say there's some greedy behaviour, which isn't part of roleplay. Now you're thinking what kind of an idiot I am, even though I'm an Order pilot. Interactions that I witnessed from your side weren't enjoyable at all, everything was on killing people with a very low roleplay. I'm not a perfect human, I make mistakes too some many do. There's no humans that don't make mistakes. You always have time to fix things that people don't like about you, thus you fix your reputation. You need to work upon your attitude as a Core pilot. Forget about your greedy ooRP behaviour wanting to hurt experience of people in this game by just killing them for wanting to spice things up which absolutely doesn't make any sense for Core to do in fights where every human except for you is focused upon the Nomads. I got my point here and I wish you best of luck upon your path of dropping these problems into water. I hope our next interactions if I decide to keep on playing this game will be awesome, thus you will give some good roleplay before attempting to blow up my ship. It's a game after all, games shouldn't bring some kind of hate upon people for being your rivals in the game. Cheers.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Implosion - 04-14-2019

Pardon me for not reaking down your post and answering each sentence separately, but Im using an outdated smartphone to type this.
I'll begin with the fact that Core, in it's core, are not nomad executioners. Thats the order. We never aimed to steal their role or copy them.

Now, to the next matter. You call us unfair and greedy and defending a freelancer that effectively stole other people's loot. This has been common in such events. People go there with freighters, spam B and leave with stolen loot. Not only I do not think my boys did anything, but I'd actually thank them for shooting down someone that stole stuff.

And last but not least, If you have evidence of poor encounters, by all means forward them to me and action will be taken. So far, all I've seen is empty words about poor engagement rp and absolutely no proof of it.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Hop - 04-14-2019

I will give you another chance to read my previous message well, then answer it.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Lythrilux - 04-14-2019

(04-14-2019, 08:26 AM)Hop Wrote: As I am again back into Discovery and I didn't work on getting money at all, a guy gifted me all of his stuff, this does not mean I am clueless and that somebody think I can't dodge things that come upon me and try hurt me in any way. The event that was organized was pretty fun, but from your prespective, spicing things up just ruined your diplomacy with the so called Legacy of Orillion. That's irrelevant however the Core attacked humans in that atmosphere where Nomads were the number one threat and everyone was focused upon them except for you. You're calling yourselves as Nomad Executioners, with role to attack Nomads first, at least that's what I understood from the Core in general. All I can say on this is greedy ooRP behaviour. People from your faction pirated a human freelancer, and the freelancer lost 150 millions worth of cargo. I understand that the ship is walking target, but your ID doesn't say you're pirates, but Nomad Executioners, and some sort of movement against the Order primarily.

You're dodging things that are done very wrong with your faction, which is not a right thing to do. As a former member of an old Order faction during toledo's days, I remember whenever people would give us some constructive critism we would accept it and give our best to fix it. I interacted with your faction few times, and from both times I can say there's some greedy behaviour, which isn't part of roleplay. Now you're thinking what kind of an idiot I am, even though I'm an Order pilot. Interactions that I witnessed from your side weren't enjoyable at all, everything was on killing people with a very low roleplay. I'm not a perfect human, I make mistakes too some many do. There's no humans that don't make mistakes. You always have time to fix things that people don't like about you, thus you fix your reputation. You need to work upon your attitude as a Core pilot. Forget about your greedy ooRP behaviour wanting to hurt experience of people in this game by just killing them for wanting to spice things up which absolutely doesn't make any sense for Core to do in fights where every human except for you is focused upon the Nomads. I got my point here and I wish you best of luck upon your path of dropping these problems into water. I hope our next interactions if I decide to keep on playing this game will be awesome, thus you will give some good roleplay before attempting to blow up my ship. It's a game after all, games shouldn't bring some kind of hate upon people for being your rivals in the game. Cheers.

Core RP is built on greed. The entire dichotomy of their roleplay is greed; in stark contrast to Order, The Core's answer to the Nomad threat is "how can we profit from it?".

I'm not trying to be condescending, but I think you should re-read the roleplay of the faction to become more aware of this. The Core does not call themselves Nomad executioners (Nomad Zookeepers would be more fitting), neither is The Core a movement against The Order. It's a corporate, totalitarian push into the Edge Worlds to dominate all known resources in pursuit of profit (and to build territory from that). The FAQ is on the OP of this thread.

Furthermore, many times in the past we have flipped the targeting switch between aliens and humans, in events as well, so this instance is nothing peculiar.

As Jeremy Hunter elaborated in his message dump post-event, The Core are not trustworthy people. The only mistake Vamp may have made was not making that clear in his roleplay, however, he was still attempting to play his role.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Eisbrecher - 09-07-2019

Yo, how about you start paying out your bounties?

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Lythrilux - 09-07-2019

will do it later today, thanks for reminding us

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Kanzler Niemann - 09-15-2019

(09-07-2019, 08:09 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: will do it later today, thanks for reminding us
It's 7 days later today. When you start paying out bounties?)))