Discovery Gaming Community
Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Core| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=678)
+----- Thread: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread (/showthread.php?tid=141405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - xenomorph - 03-22-2020

Quote:Posts about strategic or tactical ganking are not helpful, but if you have feedback regarding to generally poor gameplay showed by our members we won't mind hearing it so that we can address the issue.

Hello.

I've never had any fun interactions with your people, by that, I mean minimalistic RolePlay (Drop those mandatory 2-3 lines) to gain a cheap blue (gank). So far, none. I interacted with you approx. 15 times, and each time, the interaction was terrible in both RP and PvP means. Only thing I can now not criticize you for is your activity.

Quote:[22.03.2020 14:10:40] ***: // Can you like not, gank always?
[22.03.2020 14:11:00] Core|***: // You wasn't saying that when I was not here, only when I managed to dehisled you and keeping you CD.

No. You joined a gank. Two Makos, straight shooting everything they had at me, including several snubs all around. You were there in a bomber, just keeping me deshielded (And CD'd so I don't escape the gank), so you get a cheap blue, or like you wanted to "help" those Makos firing 4 mortars at me, with insane refiring rates. I don't blame Indies for showing poor gameplay without any RP, but I blame you for assisting them in a such fashion.

This is my first and last post here, just to give you my opinion about how you interact with your rivals here. Of course, I am not saying you should sit down and chat for hours, but like, consider there's another player behind that ship, wanting to have fun with other people.

Keep up with the activity.

PS
You don't gank only Nomads (Consider they're played by actual players), to make it clear.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Shaggy - 03-22-2020

(03-22-2020, 03:32 PM)xenomorph Wrote:
Quote:Posts about strategic or tactical ganking are not helpful, but if you have feedback regarding to generally poor gameplay showed by our members we won't mind hearing it so that we can address the issue.

Hello.

I've never had any fun interactions with your people, by that, I mean minimalistic RolePlay (Drop those mandatory 2-3 lines) to gain a cheap blue (gank). So far, none. I interacted with you approx. 15 times, and each time, the interaction was terrible in both RP and PvP means. Only thing I can now not criticize you for is your activity.

Quote:[22.03.2020 14:10:40] ***: // Can you like not, gank always?
[22.03.2020 14:11:00] Core|***: // You wasn't saying that when I was not here, only when I managed to dehisled you and keeping you CD.

No. You joined a gank. Two Makos, straight shooting everything they had at me, including several snubs all around. You were there in a bomber, just keeping me deshielded (And CD'd so I don't escape the gank), so you get a cheap blue, or like you wanted to "help" those Makos firing 4 mortars at me, with insane refiring rates. I don't blame Indies for showing poor gameplay without any RP, but I blame you for assisting them in a such fashion.

This is my first and last post here, just to give you my opinion about how you interact with your rivals here. Of course, I am not saying you should sit down and chat for hours, but like, consider there's another player behind that ship, wanting to have fun with other people.

Keep up with the activity.

PS
You don't gank only Nomads (Consider they're played by actual players), to make it clear.

Hi there, I am the so called "Bomber" that turned up. Fun fact, I was not a bomber at all, I can't provide DPS of a bomber even if I wanted to. But I can SNAC and I can use bombs that is a bomber weapon. So that is what I done, from what I could tell.

One K'Hara GB and a Indie Vagrant Marduk CAU 8 was fighting two CAU VI Makos. The Marduk was quiet easily strafing the mortar shots from the Mako's. The Makos to me look like they were scared infact and was unsure on how to kill you. The K'Hara GB was busy dealing with 3 fighters and a freighter, none of those ships can really do much to a Marduk, let's be honest.
So yes I came in and shot at the Marduk by deshielding it and providing CD coverage. Vagrants are known for jumping away with jump drives. Nomads are known for cruising away and restocking. So yes I stopped you from using a jump drive if you had one or cruising away after getting 1 or 2 mako kills.
I was assisting the Mako's on how to kill you after I deshielded you. That was it, I didn't do much else. Look at the video.

Plus your
"PS
You Don't gank only Nomads (Consider they're played by actual players), to make it clear."
Is rather hilarious.
What about when Me or another Core member is flying solo. I've had 2 Anzu SHF with CAU 8s, 2 Adad Bombers and a fighter all shoot at me on my own before. These being ACTUAL Players too. So yeah go take a sandwich break. Many thanks.

EDIT: Let me just quickly add in there, that I told a Core BC to not come but log a bomber because the Marduk was dying with a little bit of guidence.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - xenomorph - 03-22-2020

Hello.

You, as that SHF, behaved like a total bomber, which is why I called you a bomber.

I thought you would accept the criticism. So, I'm now making another post, albeit I said I won't make any more.

The way you responded to my feedback, is not nice. Infact, I'm feeling thrown away, as you even made fun of my feedback.

I'll make it clear. The Marduk, being me, didn't dodge easily. Makos, knew what they were doing, they weren't newbies as you described them. They totally destroyed me with those fancy CAU VIs, that you used as an excuse for joining the gank. Which is, *coughs* a bad response.

Vagrants are known for escaping ganks, is that what you wanted to say?

So yes I stopped you from using a jump drive if you had one or cruising away after getting 1 or 2 mako kills. - I cant understand what you wanted to say here. I had no JDs, and I didn't kill anyone.

And now, the part you made fun of - terrible response. I actually didn't ask you to give me a reference of another gank that you've experienced. ACTUAL players, as you highlighted, should have something called, sportsmanship. That's when you try to make things fair, at least a tiny bit. You were poor there.

So yeah go take a sandwich break. Many thanks. - Only time I take breaks, is when I either have RL stuff to do, or if I take a "break" from a playerbase such as Core|. I am not angry, but disgusted by how some of the Core| Playerbase plays the game, caring only for themselves. I don't get angry, and don't take a sandwich break, like some people are used to here.

I think I was clear here. Now please, don't respond again like that, as I won't care to respond. I said everything I wanted to.

I really hope you'll try not to gank next time, and I really hope you won't throw those two-three lines to join a gank and et cetera.
Why I complained a lot here about ganks? Is because, you do them 95% of the time. And, it's bad a way to prove yourself as an OF.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Foxglove - 03-22-2020

Just wanted to add that I, as one of the Anzus, fly mine with an AU8 like a real man.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Toga - 03-22-2020

Just want to make it clear that one of the makos was had already lost 1/4 of there health before the engagement even happened. And no shots were landed on the nomad until the SHF came to give guidance since the two Battleships looked lost in space. Probably two people who shouldn't fly them but the ship is available for anyone.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Yazov - 03-22-2020

There is no such classification as "people who shouldn't fly %shipclass%." It just takes time to do that properly and even more time to master them. Unironically, they have to fly them alongside the guidance and Shaggy gave a good example of this.

That in case those Mako indies are reading this and get discourgaed by misleading words.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Groshyr - 03-22-2020

I will drop my 50 cents as a player who had pretty much encountered with the Core in past (we could ever finish our RP if Nevro wouldn't disappear) and now.

There is some kind of mythical 'healthy' gameplay that is not about the Core. A very few of them can give you at least an 'equal' (by the amount not by skill) fight. However, it is quite lovely to watch how they emptied their bounty board after killing everything in their ZoI so often so even the most stubborn losing wish to log and somehow to encounter with the Core, OF nor indies.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Dark.Star - 03-22-2020

(03-22-2020, 05:57 PM)Celeste Wrote: There is no such classification as "people who shouldn't fly %shipclass%." It just takes time to do that properly and even more time to master them. Unironically, they have to fly them alongside the guidance and Shaggy gave a good example of this.

That in case those Mako indies are reading this and get discourgaed by misleading words.
+1

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - NixOlympica - 03-22-2020

"Fair" fights are privilege not a right. Omicrons are a dangerous wild west.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Piombo65 - 03-22-2020

(03-22-2020, 06:51 PM)NixOlympica Wrote: "Fair" fights are privilege not a right. Omicrons are a dangerous wild west.

+1