Discovery Gaming Community
Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Core| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=678)
+----- Thread: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread (/showthread.php?tid=141405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Lucas - 03-22-2020

(03-22-2020, 08:55 PM)Shaggy Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 08:48 PM)Lucas Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 08:45 PM)Shaggy Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 08:38 PM)Lucas Wrote: While fairplay isn't a must have, from the video shaggy posted u guys didnt exactly care about the fun of the other side

If you are not aware, I usually start recording from the moment I arrive to a fight, so I was not there a long period of time, you can clearly see in that video the Marduk was going to cruise away but it entered cruise and I disruptor it with my CD as you do. You can hear the audio. So imagine if I wasn't there, the Marduk would have either killed both Mako's or ran away anyway.

All I'm saying is that you could have stayed out entirely and the indies could have given the Marduk 2 1v1's, given that it would win the first.

Cruise Disrupting is one thing, giving instructions a second, engaging into combat when there is already 2 Battleships on one is a third

I guarantee you would not have done what you have just suggested I do. You would have provided CD cover and gave instructions 100%. Any player that has expierence in pvp would have. The only thing I done extra was deshielded the marduk.
I'm not doubting that, because I've done so on multiple occassions. The thing that I would, as the Marduk player, mind, was you sitting on my ass and deshielding while I have to deal with 2 battleships already

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Hemlocke - 03-22-2020

> Flies Nomad Cap into Core territory
> Gets armed Core Capital response as is likely
> Cries on faction feedback about innate lack of skill
> Embarrassing for a player to do

Good meme bois.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Saronsen - 03-23-2020

i flew a nomad bomber into core territory and got an entire Core| fleet on me

its not really a "nomad" or "cap" thing

whining about core ganking is like complaining that the rain makes you wet though

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Toga - 03-23-2020

(03-22-2020, 11:51 PM)Hemlocke Wrote: > Flies Nomad Cap into Core territory
> Gets armed Core Capital response as is likely
> Cries on faction feedback about innate lack of skill
> Embarrassing for a player to do

Good meme bois.

Best part is the makos were already logged and in space fighting a mission near Freeport 11 for while so they knew what they were flying into

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Markam - 03-23-2020

Good to see Core is not dead as a PVP faction.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Felsvar - 03-23-2020

A feedback thread turns into a flame thread. Disco community at its best. lol

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Chronicron - 03-23-2020

I don't see Darius or someone from the HC replying to this so I guess if not me then who

Anyhow

The Core| official faction holds no responsibility for the actions of it's indie playerbase and for non-rulebreaking actions of it's members. If you see an official Core| player joining in for an unfair fight - all I can recommend is to deal with it, because certainly with my best attempts and intents some individuals within our membership cannot be persuaded to play it fair.

tl;dr if they gank you or fight you at unfair odds - gank them back, there's no shame in doing so anymore apparently

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - xenomorph - 03-24-2020

(03-23-2020, 05:47 AM)Chronicron Wrote: I don't see Darius or someone from the HC replying to this so I guess if not me then who

Anyhow

The Core| official faction holds no responsibility for the actions of it's indie playerbase and for non-rulebreaking actions of it's members. If you see an official Core| player joining in for an unfair fight - all I can recommend is to deal with it, because certainly with my best attempts and intents some individuals within our membership cannot be persuaded to play it fair.

tl;dr if they gank you or fight you at unfair odds - gank them back, there's no shame in doing so anymore apparently

I like how your faction is using this, as an excuse to GANK whoever they see.

10 minutes ago, I came to Yaren (10k~ far) with my Order VHF, to chat. Into what it has turned out in the end? Getting ganked by One Solaris Gunboat constantly firing missiles at me, while getting attacked by two of your VHFs. You're the worst faction I've ever interacted with. Your RP is TERRIBLE. You drop those mandatory two-three lines, and gank a lone VHF.

[24.03.2020 13:56:11] /fm core| // poor sportsmanship, core. worst faction i've ever interacted with in 10 years.
[24.03.2020 13:56:11]***: // Poor sportsmanship, Core. Worst faction I've ever interacted with in 10 years.
[24.03.2020 13:56:21] Core|***: Cool story bro

I am posting this, to show people, why they shouldn't interact with you.
Thanks on poor interactions, won't pursure them anymore with YOU. Be the first one ever, I will avoid.

You don't care for the other side. You keep using this, as an excuse, to ruin other people's experience. Terrible. Nothing else.

I expected a fight, but not this.

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Shaggy - 03-24-2020

(03-24-2020, 03:00 PM)xenomorph Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 05:47 AM)Chronicron Wrote: I don't see Darius or someone from the HC replying to this so I guess if not me then who

Anyhow

I like how your faction is using this, as an excuse to GANK whoever they see.

10 minutes ago, I came to Yaren (10k~ far) with my Order VHF, to chat. Into what it has turned out in the end? Getting ganked by One Solaris Gunboat constantly firing missiles at me, while getting attacked by two of your VHFs. You're the worst faction I've ever interacted with. Your RP is TERRIBLE. You drop those mandatory two-three lines, and gank a lone VHF.

[24.03.2020 13:56:11] /fm core| // poor sportsmanship, core. worst faction i've ever interacted with in 10 years.
[24.03.2020 13:56:11]***: // Poor sportsmanship, Core. Worst faction I've ever interacted with in 10 years.
[24.03.2020 13:56:21] Core|***: Cool story bro

I am posting this, to show people, why they shouldn't interact with you.
Thanks on poor interactions, won't pursure them anymore with YOU. Be the first one ever, I will avoid.

You don't care for the other side. You keep using this, as an excuse, to ruin other people's experience. Terrible. Nothing else.

Please fix your net..

RE: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - thisDerius - 03-24-2020

If you expect us to properly RP with you after you trashtalk for those 10 minutes and not make sure you are PvP dead after that, you are in the wrong sector.