Discovery Gaming Community
Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Core| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=678)
+----- Thread: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread (/showthread.php?tid=141405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Implosion - 02-05-2017

(02-05-2017, 09:18 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: What? IMG has nothing to do with this.

I was an Order ship that was ganked to hell by L\- and Core|.

Furthermore, despite your irp deal, there is no need to gank that hard.
Your irp contracts do not justify your oorp behaviour, especially with regard to the part that you did not care to answer:

Quote:Don't you see that you are wasting your own faction's potential by taking away your irp enemies because you oorply treat their players too badly?

Let me spell it out for ya.
If IMG| didn't help zoners, we would be shooting 'casts down in delta, instead of ignoring them.
As for the gank, my members got hammered yesterday because someone decided to use everything they had. No one complained.
This fight was more balanced than the one yesterday and the only reason you're complaining is because you did not emerge victorious.
Plus, Core has plenty of enemies.
Here's a small list.

Order
Nomads
Corsairs
Wilde
Zoners
And every other generic pirate.

If we were to go to Alpha, outcasts would happily accept us and offer us a warm welcome with all kinds of weapons and mines.
So please, focus your frustration somewhere else.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Wesker - 02-05-2017

You forgot Hessians

(02-05-2017, 09:34 PM)Wesker Wrote: You forgot Hessians

On purpose, too.
((((:

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Vendetta - 02-05-2017

Forgot us, too. r00d

But yeah, on the topic of actual feedback it's nice to see Core still trying to be active at least.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Jack_Henderson - 02-05-2017

(02-05-2017, 09:31 PM)Implosion Wrote: As for the gank, my members got hammered yesterday because someone decided to use everything they had. No one complained.
This fight was more balanced than the one yesterday and the only reason you're complaining is because you did not emerge victorious.

Core| ruined Pepe's event pews big time yesterday.
I do not know anything about the other fight.
Just one thing... one gank does not justify what Core| and L\- did to these last 2 VHF.
Seriously, it does not, and it is pretty weird to see you arguing that way.

Quote:Plus, Core has plenty of enemies.
Here's a small list.

Order
Nomads
Corsairs
Wilde
Zoners
And every other generic pirate.

I corrected your list, and I'll comment on the list a little more.

Zoners do not fight you. Not even during the event they managed to put up a force or the will to fight. I tried to motivate, but it did not work.

Corsairs were very unhappy yesterday with Core|'s performance. Repeat and see another faction just turn their back, I would dare to say.

Nomads and Wilde... I have yet to see them fighting Core.

And if you go on like this (see picture) you will find the list short a few more factions.
Sure, if you want to be the "lone king on his hill, victorious!!!", then you are on the best way to "win" the game. It's no single player game, though.

[Image: KKQbWdU.jpg]

So this is okay for you?
Even keeping the GB in?
Are you really trying to say that?
And as the L\- are in here anyway, perhaps you can also answer that. Smile

Jack, I've been fighting off hordes of IMG| fighters throughout the years, most of them lead by you.
I never heard you complain a single time when you won a fight.
I didn't complain either.
I'm sorry, but if the Core winning a fights equals Core ruining someone's day, well, I'm sorry.
Plus, we're trying to keep things fair, but it doesn't always work.
I'm not saying ganking is right, I'm saying it tends to happen when there's more than one side and it's next to a HEAVILY ARMORED FLEET OF WEAP PLATS that someone worked so hard to get.
Sorry pal, but this ain't singleplayer indeed.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Backo - 02-05-2017

Order side had these people in snubs by the time I arrived:
Order|Nymeria.Sand
Order|Valkyrie
Order|Reaver
Sammy.Park
Order.to.Chaos

Core side had these people in snubs by the time I arrived:
Core|Cordelia,Lyell
Core|Swordfish
Core|Spook
Vercolac-1 (whoops almost missed him)

The "half the L\- playerbase" as Golanski named us had these people:
L\-Eliza.Valdez
L\-'Wyrm'

(02-05-2017, 09:44 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Just one thing... one gank does not justify what Core| and L\- did to these last 2 VHF.

What happened to the last 2 guys from Order was a product from the fact all the Order pilots decided to quick dock almost as soon as they became targets.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Jack_Henderson - 02-05-2017

(02-05-2017, 09:56 PM)Implosion Wrote: Plus, we're trying to keep things fair, but it doesn't always work.
I'm not saying ganking is right, I'm saying it tends to happen [...]

Then, I guess, you - as their leader - have to try harder.

"Winning" a fight is not a problem. Most of those that play in the Omicrons are not thin-skinned.
It is "how you win" that makes people feel disappointed or okay with it.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Antonio - 02-05-2017

(02-05-2017, 09:44 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Nomads and Wilde... I have yet to see them fighting Core.

[12.01.2017 20:03:36] Death: Core|Dai;Yoshihara was put out of action by Fuji-6|Aoi (Gun).
[12.01.2017 20:06:37] Death: Core|Wraith was put out of action by Sekai-7|Aoi (Gun).
[12.01.2017 20:14:28] Death: Core|Ar.Sogan was put out of action by Ikiryo|Aoi (Gun).
[12.01.2017 20:19:22] Death: Core|Jack.Burns was put out of action by Sekai-7|Aoi (Missile/Torpedo).

From just 1 fight in Delta.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Sombs - 02-05-2017

I can confirm we had a good number of fights as Vagrants with Core lead by Implosion.