Discovery Gaming Community
Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Core| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=678)
+----- Thread: Core| - The Core Feedback and Announcement Thread (/showthread.php?tid=141405)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Cælumaresh - 04-23-2017

Since the reboot i've only had good encounters with Core so far, keep it up guys!

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Sombs - 04-24-2017

Kudos to Core|Tyberius.Ryder for the little talk. It's always nice when there is a bit more than /1 /2 rightclick. Also to your comrade who gave his best outside of Yaren. Smile

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Traxit - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 12:34 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Kudos to Core|Tyberius.Ryder for the little talk. It's always nice when there is a bit more than /1 /2 rightclick. Also to your comrade who gave his best outside of Yaren. Smile

How dare you mock me >: (((

I was clearly more skilled than those two so I just meme'd those memers. Meme-ception.
But then one of them commenced a rain-dance and got me killed. Bloody Ojibwe

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Vendetta - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 12:52 AM)Traxit Wrote: But then one of them commenced a rain-dance and got me killed. Bloody Ojibwe

(((((:

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Sombs - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 12:52 AM)Traxit Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 12:34 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Kudos to Core|Tyberius.Ryder for the little talk. It's always nice when there is a bit more than /1 /2 rightclick. Also to your comrade who gave his best outside of Yaren. Smile

How dare you mock me >: (((

I was clearly more skilled than those two so I just meme'd those memers. Meme-ception.
But then one of them commenced a rain-dance and got me killed. Bloody Ojibwe

You died the way you lived - yelling inappropiate words until you exploded. Big Grin

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Dave Synk - 04-24-2017

Touche. Kudos to you too Sombs for the RP Wink

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Shelco - 11-02-2017

Hello, I want to ask here to get like an official answer about it. According to the Core repsheet:

(01-02-2016, 02:23 AM)The Core Wrote:
VII - Diplomacy
[Image: fcdMuem.png]
The Outcast/Maltese Insignia.
Nation of Malta

Whilst not often seen within the lower Omicrons, the Outcasts are nonetheless targets of opportunity for the Core. Outcasts are something that the Core has great interests in for study. Their Cardamine addiction - although somewhat crippling - genetically modifies Outcasts to give them much better awareness of their surroundings, cognitive enhancements as well as increased longevity. Such features match the sought after characteristics of super soldiers, something the Core wants to exploit.

Other than that, raids into Maltese territory are conducted as an effort to cripple the Outcasts, support friendly factions that operate near Outcast space, and push towards their territories. The Core is slowly developing an interest in the Sigma systems, and creation of an outpost in that region in order to stage more complex raids against the Outcasts may happen in the future.

Stance:
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

the Outcasts are being seen as subjects for experiments and other than that, termination. Now the Core has a known Outcast/Infectee as its leading figure and another known Outcast, Eliza, as a soldier? I mean, I don't quite get the sense behind it but I'm not trying to be super-complaining about it either so I'm just asking what the RP motivation behind it is.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Piombo65 - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 05:06 PM)Shelco Wrote: Hello, I want to ask here to get like an official answer about it. According to the Core repsheet:

(01-02-2016, 02:23 AM)The Core Wrote:
VII - Diplomacy
[Image: fcdMuem.png]
The Outcast/Maltese Insignia.
Nation of Malta

Whilst not often seen within the lower Omicrons, the Outcasts are nonetheless targets of opportunity for the Core. Outcasts are something that the Core has great interests in for study. Their Cardamine addiction - although somewhat crippling - genetically modifies Outcasts to give them much better awareness of their surroundings, cognitive enhancements as well as increased longevity. Such features match the sought after characteristics of super soldiers, something the Core wants to exploit.

Other than that, raids into Maltese territory are conducted as an effort to cripple the Outcasts, support friendly factions that operate near Outcast space, and push towards their territories. The Core is slowly developing an interest in the Sigma systems, and creation of an outpost in that region in order to stage more complex raids against the Outcasts may happen in the future.

Stance:
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

the Outcasts are being seen as subjects for experiments and other than that, termination. Now the Core has a known Outcast/Infectee as its leading figure and another known Outcast, Eliza, as a soldier? I mean, I don't quite get the sense behind it but I'm not trying to be super-complaining about it either so I'm just asking what the RP motivation behind it is.

Core threads should be updated of many things ;)

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Shiki - 11-02-2017

Core is fighting Malta's political structures. Outcast people are to be the part of the Omicron Empire, same as Corsairs. Thank you for your feedback.

You used to be a member of this faction, I'd expect you to read basic lore pages.

(03-28-2016, 10:45 PM)The Core Wrote:

Civil Liberties

The Core does not discriminate based on sexual orientated, gender or race, but rather on ideals. Those who do not share the same beliefs as the state are frowned upon, and will be dealt with via the government if they do not fit in with its policies. Hostile entities are outright regarded as sub-human filth, and citizens are actively encouraged to create discriminating material against them.

RE: Core| Feedback thread - Shelco - 11-02-2017

So, because the Core is aiming to Anschluss Outcasts and Corsairs somewhere in the future it accepts figures of factions it is at war with as one of their own and even leaders?

Would a nation at war with 2 other nations aiming to conquer both accept people of those nations as one of their own or even leader just because their goal is to conquer their lands?

(11-02-2017, 05:09 PM)Sici Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 10:45 PM)The Core Wrote:
Hostile entities are outright regarded as sub-human filth, and citizens are actively encouraged to create discriminating material against them.