Discovery Gaming Community
To: Commanders Reeves, Kingston; Admiral O'Neal, 5th| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Commanders Reeves, Kingston; Admiral O'Neal, 5th| (/showthread.php?tid=141530)

To: Commanders Reeves, Kingston; Admiral O'Neal, 5th| - Jeremy Hunter - 07-27-2016

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: VADM Hunter, Alexis
TARGET ID: CMDR Reeves, Avery; CMDR Kingston, Alexander; FADM O'Neal, Jack - 5th Fleet
SUBJECT: LSF betrayal.
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: HIGH

[Image: V6iHpjx.png]

Gentlemen

We all know what has transpired today. With the betrayal of the Liberty Security Force, the compromising of both Alaska and Liberty as a whole, and the disappearance of many Security force ships, as well as multiple other vessels belonging to the Secondary Fleet, things are not well. As such.

Commanders Reeves and Kingston

Both of you are to report to Battleship James and take over Battlegroup DELTA. As the James only has a handful of Battlecruisers on station, I am assigning under emergency powers temporary command of the LNS-Salem. While far from combat ready, her main guns are online. You have authorization to deploy Salem and coordinate with the James in locking down Virginia, especially the Chesapeake Complex. As there are, to our knowledge, civilians of the Ingenuus Research Group. Avoid direct conflict with the Complex unless there is no other option. The Columbus Marine Detachment has been ordered to assist James, Salem, and yourselves in the event we are to take the Chesapeake Complex.

I trust that you both will act with the distinction we expect from the Armed Forces of the Republic.

Admiral O'Neal.

We thank the Fifth fleet for it's assistance, as well as it's continued support of not only the First, but the Republic we hold dear. But as you have pulled back to Alaska, I suggest Kodiak Research Station be quarantined, but I will leave the defense of Alaska to your discretion. The First Fleet is willing to assist as well as we can, but we are trying to hunt down the rogue vessels and ensure the integrity of not only Harmony, but our home as well.

Once Alaska is locked down and Kodiak is under watch, inform us by your preferred channel so we may continue First-Fifth Coordination. I thank you again for your actions today, Admiral.

All of you have proven you fly and uphold the highest honors of the Liberty Navy. Let us continue in our duties. We have the rogue Security Forces, our renegade vessels as well as the encroaching Gallic Royal Navy. We have much to do.

That will be all.

Vice Admiral Alexis A. Hunter
CO, LNS-Durango
Liberty Navy First Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****