Discovery Gaming Community
To: Outcast High Command | HIGH ENCRYPTION | From: The Blood Dragon Shogunate - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Outcast High Command | HIGH ENCRYPTION | From: The Blood Dragon Shogunate (/showthread.php?tid=141553)

To: Outcast High Command | HIGH ENCRYPTION | From: The Blood Dragon Shogunate - Cardinal - 07-27-2016

[Image: pic_menu_culture_women.jpg]

Lord Hisano Kimura, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.

The Blood Dragon Shogunate
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]

==|ERROR: Extreme encryption and scrambling! Communications unreachable by non-recipients.|==

"Konnichiwa, leaders of the Outcasts. As you may or may not know, your trading company known as 'Williams Mordhauser Distributing' has been smuggling illegal goods and contraband through Kusari, which you already know, we do not like. Especially your trading of cardamine. Recently, we intercepted one of their transports and charged them a fee for smuggling through Kusari Systems. Soon after, they respond with a trap of two gunships in the heart of Kusari, and paid a trader to lead us to it. They put the crew of our gunship stationed in the system to intercept the recent smuggling issues in grave danger. This communications recording proves these hostilities."

*She provides an uplink to the communications recording here.*

"Not only have they committed crimes against the Blood Dragons by engaging us in the heart of Kusari with two ships fit for war, they directly insulted the Blood Dragons and the Shogun. This is hardly acceptable. Only recently have we found out you are also using this arm of a 'corporation' to smuggle cardamine to the Golden Chrysanthemums. This is a message from all of us here in the Shogunate: keep your people in line and informed. I would like a good explanation as to why we were not previously notified of their relations to you, why were the WMD were not notified of the alliance between us and the Golden Chrysanthemums, and we also want to know why the WMD were not told why we tolerate you."

-Lord Hisano Kimura, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.

RE: To: Outcast High Command | HIGH ENCRYPTION | From: The Blood Dragon Shogunate - Cardinal - 07-27-2016

*Boosting transmission recording and repeating...resecuring and increasing encryption and scrambling.*

RE: To: Outcast High Command | HIGH ENCRYPTION | From: The Blood Dragon Shogunate - Shiki - 07-27-2016

[Image: pjMlnxr.png]

COMM-ID: Alessandro Contari, The National Council
TARGET-ID: Lady Hisano Kimura

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Ambassador.

Keep my people in line? Williams Mordhauser Distributing? You must be kidding me. First of all I can't get an access to the specific neural net link that you provided. All I can say that those people are not tied with the National Council or the Crimson Cross as far as I am informed. I know that those people are chatterboxes and trying to imply that they are way more than they really are. If they are claiming that they are represent the Nacion even in /some way/, then it's an absolute false.

According to my information, we and the Golden Chrysanthemums have a self-sufficient cardamine supply system which is not requires the participation of the third parties. If we will include any, the Shogunate will be informed, we are the careful people and generally do not throwing our people on the risk. Also your wording is not sound too diplomatic, I'd like to suggest you to check the situation before send some loud words on the official diplomatic channels.

We also would like to wish you luck with the Nagano general offensive, I hope the current Kusarian regime will fall anytime soon.

A. Contari

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Outcast High Command | HIGH ENCRYPTION | From: The Blood Dragon Shogunate - Cardinal - 07-27-2016

[Image: pic_menu_culture_women.jpg]

Lord Hisano Kimura, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.

The Blood Dragon Shogunate
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]

"Ah, my apologies. It seems I misused my words. You had caught my transmission at a rather irritated time for me...The neural net link has now been fixed for you to see. Thank you for letting us know about this, and apologies again for the overreaction. And thanks for the good luck wishes on the Nagano front. It's one of the nicest thing I've heard today."

-Lord Kimura Hisano, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.