Discovery Gaming Community
Player Sanctioned: MNS-Vittorio.Veneto - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Sanctioned: MNS-Vittorio.Veneto (/showthread.php?tid=141629)

Player Sanctioned: MNS-Vittorio.Veneto - Jansen - 07-29-2016

MNS-Vittorio.Veneto has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Swearing and insulting outside of Roleplay, or excessive swearing/insulting inRP
1.2 Flaming, trolling and harassing other players

Consequences:

Your ship is in bastille until you write a convincing appeal.
Losing a fight does not give you the right to insult other players.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Appeal Thread linked above. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the appeal thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Sanctioned: MNS-Vittorio.Veneto - Hidamari - 05-06-2017

(07-29-2016, 01:51 PM)Jansen Wrote:
MNS-Vittorio.Veneto has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Swearing and insulting outside of Roleplay, or excessive swearing/insulting inRP
1.2 Flaming, trolling and harassing other players

Consequences:

Your ship is in bastille until you write a convincing appeal.
Losing a fight does not give you the right to insult other players.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Appeal Thread linked above. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the appeal thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Hello,

This ship belongs to me, however it is a shared ship as are the rest of the dreads I own, I do not know who got this ship in bastille as ive not played since january 2016.

Can this ship be unbastilled now?

RE: Player Sanctioned: MNS-Vittorio.Veneto - sindroms - 05-06-2017

Bastilled ships tend to be deleted after a certain amount of time, if not logged in. The fact that this sanction was made back in July 2016 and no reply was made on the account of the violator, the ship should technically not even exist anymore.
The player involved is, mind you, still active on Discovery. Maybe he should consider coming forward and answering for his mistakes.

RE: Player Sanctioned: MNS-Vittorio.Veneto - Hidamari - 05-14-2017

right...

well since Ive no idea who that is and they were clearly a dumbass anyway them randomly coming forward after 11 months isnt going to happen, can I have the ship back?

i'll move the ship to a new account.

RE: Player Sanctioned: MNS-Vittorio.Veneto - Hidamari - 07-31-2017

Id really appreciate it if i could have this back now...

If you know the shit heel who got it put here to begin with, punish them and give me the ship back pls.

RE: Player Sanctioned: MNS-Vittorio.Veneto - sindroms - 07-31-2017

You are not getting your ship back. By all accounts, the ship should have been deleted a month since its visit to Bastille anyway, so I am doing it now.
Pick the people you share your ships with more carefully next time.

For more information regarding sanctions being issued to shared assets and the exceptions to it, please read the official announcement HERE.

EDIT: To clarify, you are losing the ship because it should have been deleted within the month after it was sanctioned. You would not have been around to remedy that and the player/s in question did not do anything to prevent it either.

I have PMed you with the two player names that were using your account around that time.