Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Order Overwatch | From: The AFC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Order Overwatch | From: The AFC (/showthread.php?tid=141633)

To: The Order Overwatch | From: The AFC - Big_B - 07-29-2016

>Incomming Transmission<
>Comm ID: Logan Torrio<

[Image: wZvHdgj.jpg]

"Good day Order Overwatch,
I hope you sill remember your good friends the AFC because we certainly remember you.
I'm contacting you today because of some delicate squid matters. But not the tasty ones, if you know what I mean.

Yesterday, my boys and I run over two small blue aliens and a Freelancer called --JohnyWalker-- who seems suspiciously friendly with them. Apparently these small Nomads love Donuts.
After the nomads tried to run we followed them to the Detroit Field where they said they have a 'Nest'. After some more chasing we send them back to the void where they came from.
So maybe this --JohnyWalker-- might be from interest for you and.... I dont know if you want to.... maybe put a bounty on him for making friends with nomads, someone possibly would take that bounty.

Also I hope you guys follow on what is happening in the Liberty Navy at the moment. If not I will put a copy of a public message from the LSF here if you have interest.
With kind regards, AFC Vice President Torrio"

>End of the Transmission<

Opening attached file.

RE: To: The Order Overwatch | From: The AFC - Jeremy Hunter - 07-29-2016

[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

Vice President Torrio.

I am Jeremy Hunter, currently in charge of all Liberty based operations for Overwatch. I so thank you for your information regarding this person, but I'm more so taking to time to discuss the latter part of your message. Overwatch as a whole most likely wish to discuss more on this "JohnnyWalker" but I'm here specifically about the current situation within Liberty.

With the current "civil war" between the Liberty Navy and the Liberty Security Force - both of whom are most likely at fault in some way - my job has gotten much harder. Coordination is difficult with so few direct allies in the region, so I would appreciate if the AFC could keep an eye on the conflict alongside my Cell. I've been working fast, but things are not easy.

Any information beyond the pilublic message from Director Adenauer is it bad I miss Copperfield and Wolfe. that was sent to...every...Libertonian....Citizen...is scarce.

I need information, Vice President. Knowing is half the war, a war we must win.

Overwatch may have their own things to weigh in with, but for now...

That will be all.

RE: To: The Order Overwatch | From: The AFC - Big_B - 07-29-2016

>Incomming Transmission<
>Comm ID: Logan Torrio<

[Image: wZvHdgj.jpg]

"Alright, I can dig it.
My boy's and I gonna keep our eyes peeled for you, so stay tuned for any more information we can find out.
Until then, VP Torrio out"

>End of the Transmission<