Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tolomon - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tolomon (/showthread.php?tid=141714)

To: Tolomon - Foxglove - 08-01-2016

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: (none)
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

I would like to prefix this by thanking the master teacher again, as without him I might have done something stupid, but that is beside the point right now.

Tolomon,

Do excuse my terse tone, but I find it incredibly difficult to maintain some sort of small talk in a text communinqué, thus I will get to the point. I am certain that by now the master teacher has had the time to relay to you what I have inquired about when I sought him out several days prior. Of course, I would be remiss to request such a thing for free, and I would gladly offer you something that you would consider valuable in return in so far as it is possible for me to do so. If you would like to speak to me in person, something can be arranged.

Thank you for your time.

Maren von Westefeld

RE: To: Tolomon - HuggieSunrise - 08-01-2016

[Image: blackchan.png]
Straight To business?
[Image: behold.gif] Feed Error

I have to tell you the meeting was interesting. But the need for one of our ships or rather. Our technology on a ship. Is still a question. Mostly because we dont have much to spare ourselves.. Many of us are human and the technology works best with that energy field.

We have very few resources to extend to anyone who has not been of the path. That is why we extend the aid of sanctuary and healing here at the temple. Since the political shifts here are so numerous we try not to amass a large fleet beyond what is necessary. The hybrids and joined of us here who fly oracle vessels find they must be in good balance to be undetectable,

Without knowledge of motive and intention I cannot deprive one of the flock their ship even temporarily. It may not have the desired effect or even work for you.

I understand I might be an inconvenience to you or a mystery as to why I deny this. But without these I cannot confer with the high mother. Wasting Saturnias time isn't something anyone should do.

If you feel more comfortable sharing your true motives for the assets you need closer to the light. I suggest you speak to her.

Be truthful before the wisdom of the light. Listen to what it tells you. Thats all the good advice I have.

T
High exsarch

RE: To: Tolomon - Foxglove - 08-01-2016

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: (none)
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Understandable. In that case, I shall bother you no further. If anything, I have gained greatly by conversing with the master teacher. As a friend of mine would say: May the stars keep you, High Exarch.

Maren von Westefeld