Discovery Gaming Community
Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: =CR= (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+------ Forum: Crayter Government (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=589)
+------ Thread: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences (/showthread.php?tid=141783)

Pages: 1 2 3

Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Crayter Republic - 08-03-2016

[Image: UuJsIzJ.png]

Permits/Permissions/Licences
Center

Introduction to the license section;
Smuggling, undocumented research and rogue warships continue to traverse Crayter space without merit, and bring fear to the Republic's populace without warrant. To correct this, the Republic has commissioned this channel to allow for such individuals who would otherwise be violating Crayter law to apply for a permit to allow such vessels to transit Crayter space in peace.

As per Crayter laws, the transit of any goods marked as contraband (Article II, Section I), and the ownership of any capital-class vessels not flown by the Crayter Military (Article V, Section I), is a crime. This channel will allow any group or individual trusted by the Republic to acquire a permit to be exempt from Crayter law with respect to the appropriate permit. A permit, regardless of the type, also allows the authorized vessel to dock on Sabah Shipyard and land on Planet Yuma.

Each permit application must follow the appropriate template, and have linked photo evidence of the transferal of credits to be considered (including a timestamp), as well as at least a neutral reputation with the Crayter Republic.

All payments must be sent to =CR=Treasury
The Crayter Republic reserves the right to revoke any permit at any time for any reason.

Capital Ship Permit;
This permit will allow for the applicant, once accepted and documented, to access Crayter space (Coronado, Tau-44, Tau-31) with any warships they may wield, insofar as they continue to abide by the rest of the Republic's laws.
Each capital ship permit costs 3.000.000 SC.

Once the form is complete, we will review it and see if it is acceptable.

Licensed Organizations and Individuals
- Exodus - Andra Sullivan
- MeinGott
- {/A\}-Calypso - Erik Nordenskjöld
- Stormhawk - JJ
- AWES-Trustee - Captain Justin Montgomery
- Unto.Nightfall|S8 - Captain Catherine Hawkins
- NDI|CV-Penumbra - Lucy Vara
- Amenhotep - Asmodeus

Cargo/Transportation Permit;
The cargo and transportation permit authorizes the vessel or group to transport contraband within Crayter space, though a limit on contraband per ship will be instituted to avoid exploitation. Violation of this limit or abuse of this permit will result in forfeiture.
Each cargo and transportation permit costs 5.000.000 SC.

- NO- Natio Octavarium - Unlimited

Special Access Permit;
The special access permit will allow for any individual or group to remain exempt from any requested section of Crayter's Laws, once and only once the permit has been approved by the Crayter Military. This permit can authorize exorbitant permissions, and will be revoked upon even the slightest of abuse, and will only be provided to individuals who have proven themselves of value to the Republic to be authorized such permissions.
Each special access permit costs 25.000.000 SC. If the permit is instead solely acquired to gain access to Sabah Shipyard and Planet Yuma, this permit will instead cost 100.000 SC. If the permit is to gain access to a specific vessel or piece of equipment manufactured by hostile organizations, this permit will instead cost 500.000 SC.

- *MR| - Republica de Malta - All Outcasts-made equipment
- RNN|Greg's_Train - Z-8550 "Pitbull" Pirate Train

Crayter Republic Government
Crayter Republic

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Crayter Republic - 08-03-2016

Men, Women and other captains,

We would like to announce that the Permits and Permissions channel is open.

This is for the safety of the people of the Republic and the civilians that fly through the region. Not only this, it will keep the traffic clear from the jump holes within the system.
If you wish to have access please complete the form and pay the fee. Thank you

Parliament of the Crayter Republic
Crayter Republic

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Eurobeat - 09-06-2016

Shipname/Transonder: Exodus
Commanding Officer (Name/Rank): Andra Sullivan
Ship class: Dreadnought/Mobile Colony ship
Reasons why: [EXACT COPY OF MY MESSAGE TO YOUR MILITARY] My reasons for entering your system is to scout for Nomad activity. Recently, I've seen more activity from them in and around Cortez and some of my acquaintances who pass through Coronado have reported that there have even been Nomads in Coronado. I understand that you might be against my reasoning, and that you feel you have to take the matter into your own hands, but this has been an ongoing personal project of mine. I give you my highest promise: I will not harm any Crayter citizens, unless in self defense. I will also stay away from any public trade routes and try to avoid contact with any or all civilian vessels, with the exception of when I return to a base - I will let you decide which base I can be stationed on if this permit is granted. Please do not see this as a military operation, because it isn't. I'm trying to gather information to assist the Order against them in the future.

I am aware of the Order vessel that currently has access to the system, I will not cause trouble between them and myself either.

Please take note of my surname changing to Sullivan. I recently wedded with someone.

Proof of payment: 35,000,000 SC sent to CR|-Treasury

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - realekki - 09-14-2016

Shipname/Transonder: MeinGott
Commanding Officer (Name/Rank): the transcendend dadaistic machine MeinGott
Ship class: AI Cruiser
Reasons why: at first selling drinks and communicate, i am a barkeeping machine and try to learn almost everything. at second research, because i decided to become a researcher in the near future.

i have read and undersand the laws of the crayter republic.

proof of payment: see attached file below

best regards
the transcendend dadaistic machine MeinGott

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Crayter Republic - 10-14-2016

Exodus and MeinGott, we would like to thank you both for applying for licenses, so therefore we would like to thank you for sending the fee and hereby accept your into our registered foreign capital ships.

Crayter Republic

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Neraxon - 01-21-2017

ƮƦΔƝƧƜƗƮƗƝƓ ĐΔŦΔ...

ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-256

ID: Erik Nordenskjöld, Calypso
Date: 21.01.824 S.C.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of the Parliament of the Crayter Republic,
here speaks Erik Nordenskjöld the owner and Captain of the Calypso. I started a personal Archaeological mission and ask for your permission to travel through your House Space, its just a peacefull and harmless expedition. I just want to pass through Coronado and Cortez sometimes if I need to get to Baffin.

Faithfully yours, Erik Nordenskjöld

ĐΔŦΔ ƮƦΔƝƧƜƗƧƧƗΩƝ ƮΣƦƜƗƝΔƮΣĐ

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Forlorn Hope Command - 03-24-2017

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Incoming Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: MEDIUM

[Image: nniFuSh.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Planet Curacao
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Crayter Republic
  • »»» Issue: Ship Registration

To whom it may concern,

I am submitting these ship registration forms as in accordance with instructions received here. You will notice I am registering 11 ships here, instead of the recently purchased 10. I am including my previously acquired Nyx in these registrations as well. Further, you will notice that we have not disclosed the names of the ships pilots. This is due to our confidentiality clauses, however, I can assure you that each pilot is a carefully vetted member of the Forlorn Hope. I hope everything is in order.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Terminating Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Stoner_Steve - 04-26-2017

[Image: iXqArpE.gif]

To Whom It Concerns,

Shipname/Transonder: {CoF}Zacatzontli
Commanding Officer (Name/Rank): Jim Smithy
Ship class: Celestra - Colonial Armed Transport
Regards,
Sean Goodman
Freeport 9

Ref#1884493

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Crayter Republic - 06-07-2020

This is an announcement from the Permits Department. We have updated our title page to reflect the changes since our last application. Please remember that this channel is not a charity, and permits will only be granted to those with good reason.

Mr. Nordenskjöld,
While your ship had been added to records and treated as permitted, an official response was somehow omitted. The Permits Department has officiated your ship's authorization to traverse Crayter space. We apologize for the wait.

Mr. Stenn and Mr. Goodman,
Past legislature may have required a permit for Crayter ships not flown by Crayter Military or Civilian personnel, but we are afraid this has changed. So long as there is a record of purchase or acquisition available to the Crayter government, authorization is automatically granted without need for a permit. We are sorry for the delay and confusion.

Crayter Republic

RE: Crayter Republic - Permits/Permissions/Licences - Firewolfy - 10-23-2021

[Image: Shinzo-Transmission.gif]
[Image: Stormhawk-Logo.png]
[Image: 38de748df619c565ed03bd43b9ad8d30.png]

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 5

- RECIPIENT »» Crayter Government
- SENDER »» JJ, Stormhawk
- LOCATION »» Omicron Delta
- SUBJECT »» License Request

On behalf of the Delta 4 Unit, we would be interested to apply for a capital ship permit for accessing and transiting through Coronado and your other primary systems.

Shipname/Transponder: Stormhawk
Commanding Officer (Name/Rank): Captain “JJ”, of Delta 4
Ship class: Aquilon Carrier
Reasons why:
Since we have plans in the future to explore and comb through the Tau areas for Nomad infections, this would help us out quite a lot. Please note that we would not attempt making further invasive surveys of Coronado or any other Crayter-controlled areas without permission. Also having a friendly stopover point in the Independent Worlds would be appreciated.

Crayter's recent assistance to us was greatly appreciated and further joint operations may be on the table as well. Thank you for your consideration.

Payment sent: [Image: money.jpg]

"JJ"

TRANSMISSION ENDS