Discovery Gaming Community
>SEI<[intel] Transport Division || Granted access to Liberty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >SEI<[intel] Transport Division || Granted access to Liberty (/showthread.php?tid=141796)

>SEI<[intel] Transport Division || Granted access to Liberty - Amanda Shepherd - 08-04-2016

[Image: HgaFBaD.jpg?1]

Encryption: Open Broad Transmission
Target: All Whom it may concern
ID:Amanda Shepherd
Subject:
Return To Liberty

Greetings All, My names Amanda Shepherd Head of the
Transport and logistics Division for Sharp Edge Internationals Intelligence Core,
Its my pleasure to announce that we are allowed to return to liberty,
Not the faction as a whole however, but the transport and logistics division witch to me is much better, so for any and all reading this if you need supplies delivered, call us,
to transport agencies, if you need aid, call us, *smiles* we are your one stop shop for all your transportation needs.

Code:
[04.08.2016 15:18:21] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: Greetings sir, this is Amanda Shepherd Head of the transport and logistics division for Sharp Edge Internationals intelligence
[04.08.2016 15:18:22] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: core
[04.08.2016 15:18:56] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: i know the commander zoom and the LN have had there issues in the past but im here requesting
[04.08.2016 15:19:18] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: passage into and through liberty for my division
[04.08.2016 15:20:00] [LN]-ESRD|Sentinel: That all depends on your intentions. And your methods.
[04.08.2016 15:20:16] [LN]-ESRD|Sentinel: The Navy isn't too keen on your people bringing foreign warships into the Republic's space.
[04.08.2016 15:20:26] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: all transport vessels are marked with [T] at the end as is this one, i ask that this division be aloud acces to liberty again
[04.08.2016 15:20:53] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: i undersatmd that sir but we are a freelancer intelligence agency
[04.08.2016 15:21:04] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: we have no "warships" so to speak
[04.08.2016 15:21:50] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: id also like to point out that im not requesting the intire faction be alowed back in liberty space
[04.08.2016 15:22:03] 2016-08-04 03:22:24 SMT  Traffic control alert: >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T] has requested to dock
[04.08.2016 15:22:19] [LN]-ESRD|Sentinel: I can see that. You are only asking for the 'transports'.
[04.08.2016 15:22:29] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: only that my division is, the transport and logistics divison
[04.08.2016 15:22:42] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: yes sir thats correct,
[04.08.2016 15:22:53] [LN]-ESRD|Sentinel: For now, consider your request granted.
[04.08.2016 15:22:56] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: and we only transport legal goods
[04.08.2016 15:23:19] [LN]-ESRD|Sentinel: I find one slipup, and your people get kicked out again.
[04.08.2016 15:23:59] >SEI<[intel]Harmony[T]: i thank you sir and i will inform commander zoom that only the transport division has been granted acces
[04.08.2016 15:24:23] [LN]-ESRD|Sentinel: See that you do. Sentinel out.
[04.08.2016 15:24:28] [LN]-ESRD|Sentinel: *static*

[Image: 8vEUzUh.png]
Best Regards:
Amanda Shepherd
Sharp Edge Internationals
Intelligence Core
Transport Division

RE: >SEI<[intel] Transport Division || Granted access to Liberty - Spectre - 08-04-2016

- - {Transmission Initiated} - -

[COMM-ID]: Sentinel
[RECEIVER-ID]: Amanda Shepherd - Sharp Edge Internationals
[SUBJECT]: Return to Liberty

[PRIORITY]: Alpha - High
[ENCRYPTION]: Athena - Absolute

Ms. Shepherd.

Here you may refer to me as Sentinel. I am the Navy officer that you talked with not long ago regarding SEI's 'return to Liberty', as you put it.

First and foremost, I want to make one thing clear. This clearance for your vessels is a 'trial run'. A test to make sure that your people do not make the same mistake again. While, granted, the first time was more so based off SEI's deployment of warships to the Liberty homeland, I will accept that SEI is now an independent organization.

However, the fact of the matter still stands. Should I find out, or should the Navy, LPI or.. what loyal forces of the LSF find out that SEI is conducting anything but logistics within Liberty, I will personally see your ships out, and they will not be given a second chance to make amends.

Liberty has too much on its plate right now. Between the LSF, Gallia and the ETs, Liberty doesn't need more hooligans running around making decisions that could spell the end of the House as a whole. I'm taking a risk here, and I don't like taking risks that aren't fully warranted. You keep your people in line, and we'll keep our guns trained away from them.

On guard, and on point.

-Sentinel.

- - {Transmission Terminated} - -

RE: >SEI<[intel] Transport Division || Granted access to Liberty - Spectre - 08-07-2016

- - {Transmission Initiated} - -

[COMM-ID]: Sentinel
[RECEIVER-ID]: Amanda Shepherd - Sharp Edge Internationals
[SUBJECT]: Return to Liberty

[PRIORITY]: Alpha - High
[ENCRYPTION]: Athena - Absolute

Ms. Shepherd.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but it appears that I have made a lapse in judgement. While your people, as of our talk, have yet to give us any reason to fire, I must inform you that your visa to reenter Liberty space isn't valid. It was an impulsive move on my part, and for that I apologize.

Your ships are still barred from Liberty space. While I cannot guarantee that Liberty forces will hold their fire upon confrontation, your forces will be left untouched so long as you stay out of Liberty space.

Again, I apologize for the lapse in judgement. This decision is up to the State Department, and not an ESRD agent like myself. If you want to get your logistics division into Liberty, talk to them. They can actually give you permission.

On guard, and on point.

-Sentinel.

- - {Transmission Terminated} - -