Discovery Gaming Community
To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis (/showthread.php?tid=141800)

Pages: 1 2

To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 08-04-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Sharp Edge Internationals Intel Core | Transport Division
Subject: Super Alloy Shipments

Guten Tag,
Frau Amanda Shepherd of SEI Transport Division,

First of all i would like to present myself to you, My name is Mark Hamann, CEO of Solitaire Metropolis. I am here hoping that we can start some good business. I got a new contract for your respected transport division and i hope the profits will be satisfying for both sides. The Solitaire Metropolis manufacturer require some materials which can be found at New Castle system in Bretonia space. The installation require 30,000 pieces of Super Alloys which can be brought from Scaraborough Station at New Castle system. The Docking master is willing to pay 2,500 credits for each piece of Super Alloys delivered to the Solitaire Metropolis. Sometimes the installation provide copper ore which can be hauled back to bretonia space and sold there for a very decent profit but i cannot promise that the storage will have enough. We are working on a deal for copper ore and still didn't finalize the contract yet. We will wait from your respected office and have a nice day mien frau.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Amanda Shepherd - 08-04-2016

[Image: HgaFBaD.jpg?1]

Encryption: High
Target: Solitaire Metropolis CEO-Mark Hamann
ID:Amanda Shepherd
Subject:
Supplies

Greetings Mr. Hamann,
May i say iv herd plenty about your facilities *smiles* and it is told you are a very respected business man,
As such it is a great honor to be contacted not only by your facility, but you yourself ,
That you would request us *smiles* is very good news indeed, however after working the logistics of this haul i request that the price be set to a even 3,000sc per unit, if this is a price we can agree upon then you can expect a complete delivery within the next 24 hours,
i await your reply with high hopes Mr. Hamann *smiles again*

[Image: 8vEUzUh.png]
Best Regards:
Amanda Shepherd
Sharp Edge Internationals
Intelligence Core
Transport Division

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 08-04-2016

Subject: Super Alloy / Quantum Arrays

Guten Tag,

Thank you for the fast reply and we appreciate your business through the good reputation we hear about you. I discussed the proposed increase of the price with the members of the board and they decided to agree so it's done deal mien frau. Now i want to mention another contract which we found that our manufacturer require too The docking master require 19,800 pieces of Quantum Arrays which can be brought from Poole system in Bretonia space. The docking master is willing to pay 2,800 credits for each piece delivered. We also expect some delivery documents so we can add that to our database. I will wait your reply and let's start work. Have a gut evening mien herr.

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Amanda Shepherd - 08-04-2016

Subject:
Completion-accepting

Greetings Again Mr. Hamann,
First i would like to say we have completed the contract for 30,000 unites of super alloy * smiles *
Second, Id like to confirm the contract for the 19,800 unites of Quantum Arrays and insure you it will be completed within 24 hours,
Until we meet again Mr. Hamann *waves and smiles* this loverly wine from the Diamond bar is calling.

Documentation

Best Regards:
Amanda Shepherd
Intelligence Core
Transport Division

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 08-08-2016

Subject: Iridium Shipments

Guten Tag,

It's me again, Mark Hamann and i am here for 2 reasons, the first one is to reach you the appreciation of the members of the board about your high quality services. The second reason is to offer your respected division a new shipping contract. The Solitaire Metropolis manufacturer require some materials from the omicrons systems for constructing cloak disruptor devices. The docking master require 40,000 units of Iridium which can be bought from Freeport 11 at Omicron delta system. The docking master is willing to pay 3,000 credits for each piece delivered. We also would like to ask for the delivery documents with time and date stamps. I will wait to hear from you and have a gut day mien herr.

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Amanda Shepherd - 08-09-2016

Subject:
Supply

It's very good to here that the board from you facilities are pleased with our Division and are willing to send us more work, and into the omicrons as well, our pilots are eager to undertake this contract for you as many of them feel a strong connections to the civilian population upon Freeport 11, it also give us a chance to deliver a large amount of food supplies to the Freeport to aid the civilian population there in there own time of need, as such we are more then willing to complete this contract for you and will see it done within the next 24 hours,
good day Mr. Hamann and safe skies we will speak again soon *smiles*

Best Regards:
Amanda Shepherd
Intelligence Core
Transport Division

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Amanda Shepherd - 08-09-2016

Subject:
Supply

Im pleased to inform you that we have completed the above contract of 40,000 units of iridium,
I must inform you however that we have had issues with two of our vessels data storage devises and as such we are short a number of delivery documents,
I have spoken with your docking master in this regard and he has confirmed the total amount delivered and has informed me that he will contact you as well in this regard,
Again i thank you for your business and await more *smiles*
Good day and safe skies Mr. Hamann

P.S the vessels with faulty recording equipment are undergoing repairs as we speak so this will not happen again

Documentation

Best Regards:
Amanda Shepherd
Intelligence Core
Transport Division

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 08-12-2016

Subject: Iridium Shipments / Premium Scrap

Guten Tag,

It's me again, Mark Hamann. It's good to hear that you are safe and sound. I have some special business for your respected transport division. The Solitaire Metropolis would like to have 40,000 units of Iridium from Omicron Delta system but that is not all. Last time, our docking master noticed that you was hauling nothing on your way back but some synth paste which wasn't really profitable to your transports, so we decided to provide 36,000 units of Premium scrap and you can haul it on your way to the omicrons and sell at Alabama Shipyard in Omicron Rho. I will wait a reply from you mein frau and have a gut morgen.

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Amanda Shepherd - 08-12-2016

Subject:
Supply

Greetings Mr. Hamann, its good to hear from you again *smiles*
First id like to inform you that all our [T] marked transport vessels have had there hardware replaced so full documentation will not be a issue again,
Second id like to let you know that we always have time for your contracts and as such we will be delivering the first loads within the next hour *smiles* i will contact you again upon completion with full records

PS. our pilots are very eager for this contract and its back haul so expect a fast turn over *winks*

Best Regards:
Amanda Shepherd
Intelligence Core
Transport Division

RE: To: >SEI<[Intel] Transport Division || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Amanda Shepherd - 08-13-2016

Subject:
Supply

Greetings Mr. Hamann,
We are happy to inform you that hence contract is now complete and our pilots are more then please with the back haul you have provided
*smiles* until next time Mr.Hamann good day and safe skies

Documentation

Best Regards:
Amanda Shepherd
Intelligence Core
Transport Division