Discovery Gaming Community
To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract (/showthread.php?tid=141849)

To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - Epo - 08-05-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: pmNli3j.jpg]

ID: Heinrich Schmidt
Encryption: MEDIUM
Priority: MEDIUM
Recipent: Borderworld Exports HC

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren of Borderworld Exports,

At first let me introduce myself. My name is Heinrich Schmidt, administrator of Storage Facility we happen to run in Omega-7 system. I'm contacting you, because I may say something you're interested in.

Our facility is currently being upgraded with some modules, as we've provided more efficient power supply. Due to that, we're looking for someone who's willing to deliver 20.000 units of Hull Segments. Would you be interested in such task? I would like to add that we're looking only for top quality materials. Lets speak about the payment, our base currently imports the said commodity for 500 credits/unit to cover costs of shipments. We're also willing to pay you 100.000.000 Sirius Credits once the task is completed. We'll share more details once you've agreed, we appreciate your support

I'm looking forward to your reply

Best regards,

Heinrich Schmidt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - DonSam - 08-06-2016

Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Heinrich Schmidt
Priority: High
Topic: Business Contract

Sender ID: David Williams

Greetings Mr. Schmidt,

We here at Bowex are glad to accept your contract and be sure that we will fulfill this order in no time.

Regards,
David Williams
Trade Manager, Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

RE: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - DonSam - 08-06-2016

Good day Mr. Schmidt,

We have some good news for you, we have just completed your contract, 20K of Hull Segment are now delivered to your station, Please feel free to contact us again if you need anything, have a good day.

As for any bonus please send it to Bowex)Effort, we thank you for your business.

Regards,
David Williams
Transmission End

RE: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - Epo - 08-06-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

This is Heinrich Schmidt speaking again. I'm glad to see your message.

You claim you've finished the task, aren't you? Do you have any visual evidence to support it? I can ask our Beta section's crew to confirm, but still some kind of evidence would be more than appreciated. Well, it's been your first task for our installation, so maybe you didn't realise the need for backing your deliveries. If you lack visual evidence, in worst scenario, just attach time of your ships docking, to make our searching easier.

Best regards,

Heinrich Schmidt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Good day Mr. Schmidt,

As requested, please see attachments for verification, and as for the bonus, please forward it to Bowex)Newcastle.

We again would like to thank you for your business, have a good day.

Regards,
David Williams
Transmission End

RE: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - Epo - 08-06-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

This is Heinrich Schmidt speaking again. At first I'd want to sorry for inconvenience and if my last message seemed to be aggressive - there was no intention to do that. That's just the security level we all have to keep inside...

I'm glad to see that it's all done here, your delivery timing is exactly the same recorded by our security cameras. I would also want to thank you for delivery's time, that was indeed faster than I've expected that. Congratulations for it.

I'm transferring the payment now...

[Image: Mcx5XrR.png]

Done. You'll find 20 million extra for excellent timing. It's a pleasure to do business with you

Would you be interested in some more deliveries? Lets say next 20.000 units of Hull Segments for 100.000.000 credits again. How does it sound?

Best regards,

Heinrich Schmidt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - Epo - 08-07-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: 0ucl5cN.png]

ID: Schwermetall Handel

Guten Tag,

My name is Emily Schmidt and I am Schwermetall's secretary. I'm contacting you, because there'se been some changes that we'd like to announce.

We're no longer in need for the 20.000 units of Hull Segments we've asked yesterday. We'll of course pay if everything has been delivered in the meantime, but we'd like to cease any deliveries that haven't been done yet.

Thank you for your effort you put in helping us, it was pleasure to work with you. Let us know if you've delivered anything during last night

Best regards,

Emily Schmidt,
Schwermetall Handel

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - Olympus - 08-07-2016

To: Emily Schmidt

Vessel ID: Bowex)Abinadon

Message Contents:

Several of us from Bowex made delivers last night, I delivered 5k HS, please see attachment.

Attachments: Delivers

James Abinadon
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

RE: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - Kanzler Niemann - 08-07-2016

To: Emily Schmidt

Vessel ID: Bowex)Newcastle

Message Contents:

Greetings, as already mentioned, I delivered the remaining 15k HS, please see attachment.

Attachments: Delivery

Henry Jones
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

RE: To: Borderworld Exports | From: Heinrich Schmidt | Subject: A contract - Epo - 08-07-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: 0ucl5cN.png]

ID: Schwermetall Handel

Guten Tag,

This is Emily speaking again. I was told to send payments for your effort. The total amount of 100.000.000 Sirius Credits has been separated to both of you according to numbers, to 25.000.000 for Bowex)Abinadon and 75.000.000 for Bowex)Newcastle. I'm uploading visual evidence...

[Image: 1A384Ce.png]

And the last one...

[Image: s0MkFql.png]

That should be all. You'll find your money safe on your accounts. Thank you for cooperation

Best regards,

Emily Schmidt,
Schwermetall Handel

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED