Discovery Gaming Community
Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Special Roleplay Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Forum: Approved Special Roleplay Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+----- Thread: Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID (/showthread.php?tid=141936)

Pages: 1 2 3

Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Kalhmera - 08-08-2016

1.Forum name of the owner: Kalhmera

2. What exactly are you requesting? A Special Operatives ID

3. Exact name, identification and affiliation of the character: Jonathan Kalh | Order ID | Order IFF

4. Why is this request necessary for the continuation of this character's roleplay? This will allow me to leave the Omicrons on the Osiris (Currently the Order Indy ID states " Cannot bring Cruisers or Battleships into any system containing a Jump Gate with the exception of Sigma-19, Sigma-17 and the Omicrons." With this ID it will allow me to further my RP for the Osiris. This has been a long time goal of mine. i feel this ID is a must for my RP. It will stop dead in its tracks with out it.

5. What short-term and long-term goals are you planing to achieve on this character? If approved my short term goals will be to establish a well detailed log for the Osiris and all her adventures throughout Sirius. My long term goals will be to eventually RE SRP the ship to attain a more advanced cloak, different engine trail. and Establish more RP connections with players i trust.

6. Provide links to the relevant forum roleplay.
Click Here

7. Provide a cliffnote/summary for the links provided above. The link above shows every step taken to construct the Osiris, and how i (Jonathan Kalh) was assigned to command the ship. It will show detailed specifics of what was repaired who helped in the construction and what difficulties Jonathan faced in order to bring this Osiris back to life and into the field. it also shows exactly how i took command of this ship.

8. How long has this character been building its backstory? at most 2 months.

9. If you feel that you would like to provide us with character references, specify whom.
@Spook offering ideas and even doing some proof reading, and grammar/spelling editing. | Thank you very much Spook
@Shaggy He assisted me in one of my RP stories running from 2 Marduk's from Omicron Iota after saving an Order Agent | Thanks for your contribution

RE: |O|-Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Jansen - 08-14-2016

Approved, have fun!

|O|-Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID Change request - Kalhmera - 09-09-2016

1. Exact name of the character: Jonathan Kalh Captain of the Amenhotep

2. Link to the request to be amended: Current Approved SRP

3. What exactly do you want changed? Osiris Load out to support 1 Cerb 1 Mortars 5 Colonial Prims 2 Normal Flaks 4 CR secondaries

4. Why are these changes necessary? Following the attack from Bretonian Armed Forces Admiral Sir Hall, the Crippled, and defenseless Amenhotep escaped to Pennsylvania. 5th Forces rescued the Amenhotep repairing the hull and restoring life support. Auxesia in complete "suprise" came into Pensylvania trying to destroy the Amenhotep. Order, Crayterian, along with 5th and LNS forces Retaliated and destroyed Auxesia. Allowing the Amenhotep retreat to Sabah Shipyard in Coronado, where Admiral Claire Chandler approved the full repair of the Amenhotep and authorized Colonial Weapons to be out fitted on the Osiris.

5. Provide possible links to the relevant forum roleplay.
Admiral Jeremy Hunter asking 5th Admiral for SAR to recover the Amenhotep
Amenhotep Asking for help after being attacked by Bretonian Armed Forces
BAF Admiral Hall, Saying he attacked the Amenhotep and Crippled the ship
Approval from Admiral Claire Chandler for Colonial Weapons

Kudos to all involved
@Omicron
@Jeremy Hunter
@Shizune
@Shaggy
@Clavius
@Panzer
@"James.HELLFIRE.Rascal"
@Implosion
@Morosz
@"King Epo"
@Thunderer
@Darius
@Yukina
@Mercarryn
@ All LNS Indies that came to Support
@5th Fleet for coming out in force to RP
@Order Overwatch For supporting the Amenhotep
@Crayter Republic For supporting the Order and Allowing me to Repair, Re-fit and re-arm at Sabah

RE: |O|-Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Jansen - 09-13-2016

Loadout change approved.

|O|-Amenhotep SRP Change Request Forum - Kalhmera - 10-10-2016

1. Exact name of the character: Jonathan Kalh

2. Link to the request to be amended: Approved SRP for |O|-Amenhotep

3. What exactly do you want changed?
Name change to 5th|LNS-Amenhotep (was |O|-Amenhotep )
Rep Sheet to Mirror Standard LN and or 5th| (If any rep hacks apply to 5th ID and or Tag) 5th| ID Shown here for clarification
Order IFF changed to LN IFF
Order ID lines changed to Reflect 5th| ID lines
The Addition of Jonathan Kalhs Order Fighter Bastet MK II which was on the Amenhotep when it Defected Skorak: Kalh told me to add the shipname here: |O|-Jonathan.Kalh will be changed to 5th|Jonathan,Kalh

4. Why are these changes necessary? The Amenhotep has defected to Liberty Navy 5th| Fleet. Following the Abandonment from the Order, Jonathan Kalh had no where else to turn... After fighting Countless Nomadic Incursions, defending Liberty from Domestic Criminals and Foreign ones. Jonathan made the only choice he could for the sake of survival, Jonathan has angered a lot of people in his time in liberty to include Hellfire, Auxesia, Unioners, Rogues, Lane Hackers, and Outcast's especially since The Amenhotep is responsible for stopping some of their activities with the 5th|... After deliberating with Admiral Sader he agreed to speak with FADM Jones about my case, and eventually i was interrogated. Afterwards The Amenhotep was taken to Juneau Shipyard in Alaska and i along with my remaining crew was taken into custody... The Osiris was examined and now remains on complete lock down until my arrival, and i along with my crew was treated fairly. Soon i was released and my request for asylum was granted. I soon after applied for the 5th| Fleet and was accepted.

Jonathan Kalhs Captains Log Subject : Allegiances have changed
Jonathan Kalh Captains Log: Subject: Order Loyalist
Jonathan Kalh and Admiral Sader Talking about the Defection and how to proceed
Jonathan Kalh's Official Defection To Liberty
5th| Fleet Searched the Amenhotep
Jonathan Kalh's Testimony and Approval of Asylum
Jonathan Kalh Applies for 5th| Fleet
5th| Command Accepts Jonathan Kalh

Kudos to all involved
@Morosz Thanks for being apart of my SRP from the very beginning i look forward to all our future RP.
@Arbs Your interogation techniques is... powerful.
@5th Fleet Kudos to all the fighters that came out.
@Agency 404 While unexpected the best RP is what come from the unknown.
@The Republic Of Liberty I have to recognize the behind the scene politics of the Liberty Government, thank you for your contributions.

RE: |O|-Amenhotep SRP Change Request Forum - Remnant - 10-27-2016

Passed. You're free to swap the tag over.
We'll amend that your ID now reads what theirs does in your initial request.

5th|LNS-Amenhotep Change Request - Kalhmera - 12-02-2016

1. Exact name of the character:5th|LNS-Amenhotep

2. Link to the request to be amended:SRP Approval

3. What exactly do you want changed? The Addition of Liberty Flak Turrets (Removal of two Basic Flak Turrets, and Adding Two Liberty Flak Turrets)

4. Why are these changes necessary? The Basic Flak Turrets on the Amenhotep have been worn down. It is no longer feasible to repair them. Thus The approval for new "Liberty" Flak Turrets have been authorize by High Command of 5th.

"Liberty" Flak Turrets Approved

RE: 5th|LNS-Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Jansen - 01-14-2017

Approved.

5th|LNS-Amenhotep SRP Change Request - Kalhmera - 02-13-2017

1. Exact name of the character: 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

2. Link to the request to be amended: Approved SRP

3. What exactly do you want changed? Loadout change: From (5) Crayterian Battleship Primary and (4) Crayterian LightTurrets. To: (5) LDH-24v "Collapser" Liberty Battleship Turret and (4) LDL-14v "Jackhammer" Liberty Battleship Light Turret.

4. Why are these changes necessary? After the Defection of the Amenhotep to the Liberty Navy, it is only standard for old and out dated equipment to be replaced with new Liberty Technology. Crayterian Weapons are not of Liberty thus would be to trivial to try and maintain them when Liberty Weaponry that has been further developed is available for immediate use. This new upgrade would allow maintenance made easy for our shipyards and would give the Osiris a better combat rating. Further integration of Liberty technology is imminent as maintaining old Order Technology is becoming more difficult, but not impossible.

Approval of New Weaponry by Vice Admiral Collins of the 5th Navy Fleet
Captains log about the new Load out.

Small Kudos to 5th High Command and Liberty Navy for their continued Support of my Osiris and role play in general

RE: 5th|LNS-Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Jansen - 02-22-2017

Approved