Discovery Gaming Community
To: Orbital Spa & Cruise <|> From: Interspace Commerce - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise <|> From: Interspace Commerce (/showthread.php?tid=141994)

To: Orbital Spa & Cruise <|> From: Interspace Commerce - Venkman - 08-10-2016

[Image: MESfh4K.png]

Good day ladies and gentleman.

As you might already know the Interspace Commerce completed the latest project on the Park Avenue Station. One of the most exciting things would be the new Golf court. Our Vice President, Michael Dean simply loves that sport and is ready to do a big opening. That's why we need you.

We would need some rather exotic commodities and we figured that the Orbital Spa & Cruise would be the best choice for us. What we need is following:

- 3000 Luxury Food ( 2855cr/unit )
- 1100 Tobacco ( 3800cr/unit )
- 1500 Wine ( 4500cr/unit )
- 1500 Vodka ( 3000cr/unit )

We need those commodities on the Park Avenue Station. If you agree with the offered price then I guess we have a deal.

Awaiting your reply.
Signed: Ana Wight

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise <|> From: Interspace Commerce - Croft - 08-10-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good day Director Wight

Your offer is most enticing and we would be glad to accept.
Golf seems to be a popular past-time for business minded individuals, our courses on Curacao are often book for months in advance though I've never cared for the sport myself, I'm more of a card player, but it does draw steady business.

At any rate I will route your request to our logistics section and notify you the moment the order is filled.

We look forward to working with you more in the future,

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise <|> From: Interspace Commerce - Croft - 08-11-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Greetings Director Wight

I am pleased to announce that all requested goods have been delivered barring one unit of vodka which I am told was refused by the dockmaster due to cargo issues aboard Park Avenue. You will find proof of delivery attachted at the end of this transmission.

Your custom is greatly appreciated and I look forward to our future business together.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Delivery Reciepts:
Tobacco, Vodka and Wine
Luxury Food (2)

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise <|> From: Interspace Commerce - Venkman - 08-11-2016

[Image: MESfh4K.png]

Mr. Pines,

Thank you for completing this task so quickly. Mr. Dean will be pleased to hear that everything we ordered is on our station. I would also like to invite you to this party. It will be held tomorrow at 9 PM. I am expecting you there.

Ana out.
Signed: Ana Wight

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]